It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago: Disabled girl, 16, found starved down to 23 pounds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
They're sending the mother to parenting classes????????? Does this mean the child will be returned???????? This woman should be put away for life.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
They're sending the mother to parenting classes????????? Does this mean the child will be returned???????? This woman should be put away for life.

Yes. Makes you sick doesn't it. I can see the city of Chicago returning the child to the monster. This way the state will not need to spend any money caring for this poor child. The monster can finish killing her. All the state is out is parenting classes and paying for her probation time of 18 months....

You know the state's goal is to *keep families together* no matter what.

Des

edit on 12-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Godspeed, kiddo.

I haven't got the words right now.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Night Star

Yes. Makes you sick doesn't it. I can see the city of Chicago returning the child to the monster. This way the state will not need to spend any money caring for this poor child. The monster can finish killing her. All the state is out is parenting classes and paying for her probation time of 18 months....

You know the state's goal is to *keep families together* no matter what.

Des

edit on 12-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Yes it does make me sick. Good God, that's not a family, it's a nightmare! That child must be protected from that monster!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
This sort of thing is one of the real conspiracies of our time. All of this money funneled into these programs and family services.... and no one does their job. No one is paying a price for not monitoring this situation....

Oh, someone IS paying the price. The victims, with their lives. The judge should be sentenced to prison as well. This is so incredibly gross in every way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join