It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US predicts another Houla-style massacre in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The United States has predicted that another Houla-style massacre will occur in Syria and has even mentioned exact locations.

US State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said on Monday that the Syrian government “may be organizing another massacre, this time in the village of al-Haffa, in Latakia province, as well as in the towns Deir el-Zour, in Daraa, in Homs, in Hama, and in suburbs of Damascus.”

She accused Damascus of using new tactics of repression but made no mention of the armed gangs' failure to abide by the joint UN-Arab League peace plan, brokered by international envoy Kofi Annan.

There has been a lot of talk of how these 'rebels' are much the same as al-qaeda was in Lybia.. directed by UN/NATO.. they were the 'slaves/errand boys' of the west. Now, the speculation is that the massacres that have already happened were set-up by the west to o utrage the rest of the world so a Military.. errr oops, Humanitarian intervention can be pushed through quickly and the West can have Syria and all the assets (Russian Naval base?!) that go along with it.

Then this comes out, Yes its PRess-TV, so i expect to hear from the regular ' this is a total BS news company etc etc etc'. Take it or leave it...
Its interesting because as the article points out, they specify exact locations. Some will say, well the US has intel about militia groups active in those areas, maybe. And the speculation that these militia groups are directed by western powers.. well maybe? Eitherway, it seems odd that they would come out and say this.
Seems to me, the US wants into Syria SOOOO badly, they are constantly bombarding the sheep everyday, giving reasons why they need to invade the country...

Thoughts?!?

Related ATS Threads:
New 'massacre' reported in Syria's Hama province
BBC Caught In Syria Massacre Propaganda Hoax

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's easy to predict something, especially when you will make it happen.

I predict that I will go to the toilet again today.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

You had me laughing.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Citybig

You had me laughing.

Mkgandhas, I predict that you will make another post to ATS today.

I bet I'm right!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

US: Russia sending Syria attack helicopters

By BRADLEY KLAPPER
Associated Press

www.news9.com/story/18767577/us-russia-sending-syria-attack-helicopters

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Obama administration says Russia is sending attack helicopters to Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime and is warning about a dramatic escalation in the Arab country's 15-month conflict.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says the delivery represents the "latest information." She says the U.S. is concerned as the helicopters "will escalate the conflict quite dramatically."

She is calling instead for Moscow to help the U.S. push forward a political transition plan for Syria.

(...)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Darn it! You beat me to it!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

The United States has predicted that another Houla-style massacre will occur in Syria and has even mentioned exact locations.

Thoughts?!?

My thoughts are that of course the US is "Predicitng another Houla-style massacre" as the US is likely perpetrating it! And of course they know the exact locations, they paid to have it done there!

I am so sick and tired of the war-mongering in this country. I am so sick and tired of the false flags that get the sheeple all whipped up into a frenzy. But mostly, I am so sick and tired of the mouth-breathing dolts in the country who refuse to open their eyes and see the freaking TRUTH!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just like the Mayans, they predicted this and that but not their own demise..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Nspekta

Thoughts?!?

My thoughts are that of course the US is "Predicitng another Houla-style massacre" as the US is likely perpetrating it! And of course they know the exact locations, they paid to have it done there!

I am so sick and tired of the war-mongering in this country. I am so sick and tired of the false flags that get the sheeple all whipped up into a frenzy. But mostly, I am so sick and tired of the mouth-breathing dolts in the country who refuse to open their eyes and see the freaking TRUTH!

there's your zombies right there
and they are the greatest weapon ever devsed to take down the USof A

top topics

join