It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU 'could limit withdrawals from cash machines' if Greek exit tips eurozone into deeper crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
EU 'could limit withdrawals from cash machines' if Greek exit tips eurozone into deeper crisis

European Union officials have discussed measures to stop mass withdrawals from cash machines, a report claimed today, if a Greek exit were to tip the eurozone into a deeper crisis.

Finance officials have also discussed imposing border checks and introducing eurozone capital controls, in order to check a possible flight of funds, according to Reuters news agency.

The officials stressed they did not expect Greece to leave the euro and the ideas were from a range of contingency plans - but the preparations indicate the gravity which EU leaders are attaching to a potential Greek exit.

Oh greece... And every other country locked into the NWO concept of 'the Euro'...

I was just thinking after reading this.. Imagine if YOU went to the ATM to get out cash for whatever... Rent, Smokes, beer, etc etc and knowing you had 'X' amount of cash in your account, you go to take out $800 bucks and you are denied! WTF?! Its YOUR MONEY! and they won't let you have it!! I would be FURIOUS!

This makes me think of the 'old' grandma/grandpa method..Stuff your matress with cash, don't trust banks!

AND, North Americans, this is a completely plausible situation that could occur here eventually. IF the NAU (North American Union) goes through, we will, at some point, be in the same situation. At some point, you'll go to take out your Amero's for your rent, and even though your account says you have whatever, $5000 Amero, you are only allowed $200, or none! Because the banks need to survive, not you. You are nothing to the banks except a 'apycheck' that they use to make ever increasing amounts of money off your back!

Thoughts?!?!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I know, it's almost like someone up there is licking his lips and rubbing his hands together

"You're our sheep now my pretties"

Limit movement, keep sheep in respective pens - if this isn't banking taking over government what is?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

That's more than enough reason to get to the bank and ensure you have at least 2 weeks of cash on hand!

I hope our European friends are remaining vigilant.. Greece exiting the Euro will have absolutely no actual effect on Europe. Monetary unions dissolve or fracture all the time, there is absolutely no historical precedent to suggest economic turmoil resulting from a small economy leaving a currency bloc.

This is an engineered fiasco.. don't let the bankers and the politicians have their way with you.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

In the age of emotion fueled markets, it will and would have had a large impact regardless.

This measure is, simply, to prevent people from acting on their emotions of panic - which has a strong possibility of happening. The only thing engineered about it is the debt, which subsequently, when not dealt with, always leads to a collapse of the system for the debtor.

I do believe the Soviet Union fell like dominoes and there is nothing stopping the EU from doing the same so long as they link themselves to each other while they sink. There is no amount of legislation in the world that is going to calm the people in this atmosphere, and sooner than later, they are going to panic.

top topics

join