It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonry Pillars of Our Faith - The Secret in a Mirror so you can see. X Marks the Spot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If you read this, save it. Favorite the video. This will be censored.

Do you think you are enlightened? Wait 1000 years longer and you will be. Until then, why I've come back:

I left ATS yesterday with the idea of taking the summer off. I am taking classes online. I wanted to get into my shop (Carpenter) and work for the three months of the summer. Instead, I was reading the Bible an God laid this on my heart late in the evening.

Matthew 10:27

What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

I decided that I need to be here to continue to the end. I thought I needed some time to process, but the answer came in a moment. My eye twinkled and it was there.

When you come to church, you are welcomed and there are no secrets. This is when it hit me. The Secret of Freemasonry, which I have held for the last three years, can be revealed in a mirror. This way, I have not revealed it, yet the opposite reflection is seen. Don't be confused. I will tell you both sides. My side is with God only and what I reveal. Satan is the opposite of what you find with the Mystery Babylon. Also, the Masons can then simply reveal their own secret if they choose. They will tell you mine is wrong. We can then pick the truth that we desire. There is no paradox between in a reflection. You just need to see clearly to know which is the true and which is the opposite.

Here's your mirror.

There are two pillars of our faith. With God, the two pillars God and Christ. The pillars are revealed in Joseph. He was named after the Pillars. Ptah Hotep. Pillars of Stability, Peace and Satisfaction. In other words, you can now rest in a job well done. Some will not rest.

The two pillars represent the X Chromosome of DNA.

God allows us to naturally express to our full potential. The other side desires to speed the process and take the fruit of knowledge as a means to steal what is meant for a gift.

The twisted nature of the pillars is the same as the particle and wave that created it. God is Light and Jesus is the Son (Word / Wave).

The Christian believes that the Pillars are a gift form God.

We believe that the above must give to us below. Taking is not something we can do from God. When we try, he is patient with us. The Flaming Sword that protects the tree of life Cuts us like a double edged sword. WOW! DNA is a double edged WORD! God has humor. John 1. DNA is WORD is Programming is Wave is Light and Particle and Consciousness!!!

There are two numbers that need to be seen. 23 pairs and 46 total.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Men will mix the iron with the clay. The clay is what God used to build us. The transhuman will mix the technology with the clay. He brings the God above to the Earth below. Those from heaven to earth will come. We can count on it.

God controls our water. This means that he controls our baptism into reality. The desire of some is to take control. This is the great work of the ages. Humpty Dumpty is an egg you know. God says it's Impenetrable. So does Lewis Carroll.

We have 33 backbones. We are to overcome the snake of desire. It's God's gift.

The Word of God is not the Bible. The Bible is a mirror. The Word is woven into your DNA. God put the reflection into our world and the original into our genetics. There are 22 proteins that write your body from the amino acids. There are 22 letters in Hebrew. There are 2 pairs. That's 44 plus 2 sex chromosomes. The two become one. There are 26 letters in Greek. When Nimrod gets the tower built, there will be one language again. The two become one. 46 total letters. One is concrete and the other abstract. God comes is brought down to man. God will not allow this apart from Christ. The mark of the beast is the one who takes the iron into the clay. It will crumble.

God builds temples for his Spirit to dwell with men. The temple is your body. The Masons build temples as well. They build temples that crumble. They used the wrong stone.

Now. Take a look at the symbols. X marks the spot. X Men are what? X files are what? X is a chromosome. Monster Energy is what? Unleash the beast. We are the beast.

The video fills in the rest.

What do we choose. Is Jesus a creation of this process, or is he the fulfillment of it by example.

The only place the secret is written down is in the Bible. That's why it is on every table in the temples made by me. Jesus came to show them how it was done, but warned them to do it God's why or no way. he is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

If you know how to see it, the symbols reveal the fruit. The symbols are accurate. Our society surrounds us with the truth. Know the truth and it sets you free. God loves you enough to allow his enemy to tell you the lie so he can then tell you the truth behind their selfish lie. Jesus is real. He conquered the process 2000 years ago and the enemy has yet to keep it from crumbling. DNA is impenetrable. The Tree of Life will burn you with the fire if you try to get around it.

Now. Go back and read my threads. The key is revealed.

THE MIRROR

Give - TAKE

GOD - SATAN

JESUS - TBA

They try to tell you Jesus is on the other side and is a lie mean to deceive. Not true. Jesus came to show them how its done. If a Mason tries to tell you this is the opposite, simply look for the fruit you like to eat and want for your family--the one that brings Hope and change we can believe in. It's Good or evil. You already know.

edit on 12-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why now? God gave a secret to the sons of light in the Dead Sea Scrolls. He said an Instructor would come shortly before the military leader arrives to save Israel. Am I the Instructor? No. Kill me and 77X7 more come. We are all over this world and have been for 6000 years. Let fate happen. God is always in control. Give and do not take.

Use the Force luke and choose the light. God is waiting for you to repent. He loves you and cares little for your sin if you repent and bear fruit. Join me in telling the secret. God and Jesus are one, yet all of us together as one in the bond of God's faith, hope and love together. Divide yourself from the darkness.

His wave literally holds us all together.

Cohesion - the act or state of cohering, uniting, or sticking together in God's image of reality and truth. Romans 1. Read it.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Again. The Mirror. They want you to see Jesus as Lucifer. Satan is the Counterfeit. Jesus is the what he revealed by his fruit. Satan does the same. Let them stand on their own two feed. Satan's will crumble.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If you read the first time, go back. I've added more and fixed some typos. God Bless!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You are well off the mark:

www.themasonictrowel.com...

References to these two great pillars are found in pre-Grand Lodge of England rituals. Their symbolism is the same today as then. It is generally agreed that Boaz means “in him is strength” and Jachin, “he shall establish.” Thus, Boaz signifies strength while Jachin denotes establishment. As Masons, we should reflect upon the significance of the pillars as we construct our personal values and morals. The critics of Freemasonry object to the use of the pillars Jachin and Boaz in Masonic ritual for various reasons; however, the names and descriptions are taken directly from the Bible (I Kings 7) and there is nothing sinister implied by the Masonic usage.

The characteristics of the pillars present important symbolic lessons. The pillars are described in ornate detail with particular geometric attributes. The details of beauty and geometry are to encourage us to fully develop our minds regarding the mysteries of nature and the laws of the universe. Through an improved understanding of our surroundings and the works of nature we begin to develop a true appreciation for Deity and his mighty creation.

--------

In the process of becoming a Fellowcraft Mason, you passed between the two great pillars, Jachin and Boaz, of your own free will. This signified you were no longer a youth but a man. You have the essentials for success, achievement, and happiness. If you passed these pillars with understanding, if you realize that power without control is dangerous, you have learned the lesson taught by the symbolism of the pillars.

Going past the twin pillars means no boys and no girls allowed. Only the men allowed inside.

While the Solomon temple's pillars are a recast of Enoch's theme of pillars, the higher realm of knowledge is the deal.

edit on 12-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Boaz means “in him is strength” and Jachin, “he shall establish.”

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The best quote in the entire thread so far.

We believe that the above must give to us below. Taking is not something we can do from God. When we try, he is patient with us. The Flaming Sword that protects the tree of life Cuts us like a double edged sword. WOW! DNA is a double edged WORD! God has humor. John 1. DNA is WORD is Programming is Wave is Light and Particle and Consciousness!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Thank you. I will take that as an image in a mirror.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This is not the truth of the Masons. I know that. This is the Truth. That's all. I tell you because we all love you. The only reason I risk my life before turning 46 on September 18th, 2013 is because God loves you too.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So, what's the secret? I don't have 2 hours to watch some dude babbling around the issue. In a paragraph, summarize it, please.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
So, what's the secret? I don't have 2 hours to watch some dude babbling around the issue. In a paragraph, summarize it, please.

The pillars and what they represent. Humpty Dumpty was an egg that cracked. DNA was split. What's in an egg? He tried to climb the wall (Veil) of reality to see what was on the other side. He fell and cracked. His glory was lost. If he had simply waited, he would have produced a copy of what laid the egg. All the king's tools and all the kings alchemists, magicians, chemists, particle accelerators could not put Humpty back together again. It is impenetrable. Two objects cannot occupy the same space. Good and evil cannot occupy the same space. God and Satan cannot occupy the same space. Satan will be cast down.

The movies depict the god coming to kill mankind. The fallen are not coming by choice.

Preparation is the secret.

Jesus will come (you know by the split and earthquake that comes at Mt. of Olives and divides the land) to protect the elect and make the enemy the footstool. Right now, there is work to be done. Soon, the enemy will allow rest to come. They will be removed. The sign of Jonah is the key. 3 thousand years is 3 days. 2 thousand years to make the enemy the footstool.

33.33 degrees on the ocean is 2012.9 nautical miles. 33.33 Lon 33.33 Lat is Mt. Herman. The fallen first arrived there.

Jesus came to set men free. He was crucified by the fallen on March 3, 33AD at 3:33.

What they do is lie and say Jesus is the fallen. It's a lie and that's not a mirrored truth. It's simply the truth. Jesus took their pagan symbols and fulfilled them. The Bible chronicles the history.

God wins.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Think it through. Was Humpty a male or female (or both)? Sperm and egg. Creation. The rib.

Were Adam and Eve two or one? Like I said: The secret is in the Bible. It's written in plain HebGreekLish.

Deny Ignorance. Join me gentleman. We need no oaths to men. Jesus is our redeemer. I have never taken those oaths by the way. My father (earthly) almost did until the Masons showed their true colors to him.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
MASONS! You are as clueless as the rest. THINK! Your own secrets betray you!!!!

Hints

What is DNA? WORD. What is Jesus? WORD. Reduce to the source and root of all. GOD!

THINK. Is there a truth or a lie? No. There is only God's word. You are fighting the WORD. He is the WORD. Can God be divided. Only rightly.

How will we all overcome together?

Protect the WORD. Nitrogen 777 and Oxygen 888. Overcome the Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons). Do it right. Love God and give instead of take.

Allow the technology to be born again. God is waiting on our decision.

The next 1000 years will be marked by this decision. Fire or water. Which one puts out the other?

If you choose wrong, you cannot say you were uninformed.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
2 Timmothy 2:15

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

Secret Societies are religion. There is no harm in keeping this in the correct section of Secret Societies. The Bible is in the heart of their temple.

John 1:5

The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Here is the rub in this. It is not my place to do it. The Masons should do it. In order for the words to come out of their mouths or distal phalanges, they must confront the truth of what they are saying. The secret is nothing more than what they are hiding from. Not what they are hiding.

Does light see if it is particle, wave and consciousness? Yes. It's all seeing.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.[d] 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

Did Jesus see the hearts into the future? Yes. He is still waiting on many of us to see. He refusedentrust himself because He is patient. He is long-suffering. Are we near the end?

The Word is in our DNA. The Pillars are what they appear to be. The Masons are trying to bring the gap together at the top.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

www.themasonictrowel.com...

References to these two great pillars are found in pre-Grand Lodge of England rituals. Their symbolism is the same today as then. It is generally agreed that Boaz means “in him is strength” and Jachin, “he shall establish.” Thus, Boaz signifies strength while Jachin denotes establishment. As Masons, we should reflect upon the significance of the pillars as we construct our personal values and morals. The critics of Freemasonry object to the use of the pillars Jachin and Boaz in Masonic ritual for various reasons; however, the names and descriptions are taken directly from the Bible (I Kings 7) and there is nothing sinister implied by the Masonic usage.

The characteristics of the pillars present important symbolic lessons. The pillars are described in ornate detail with particular geometric attributes. The details of beauty and geometry are to encourage us to fully develop our minds regarding the mysteries of nature and the laws of the universe. Through an improved understanding of our surroundings and the works of nature we begin to develop a true appreciation for Deity and his mighty creation.

--------

In the process of becoming a Fellowcraft Mason, you passed between the two great pillars, Jachin and Boaz, of your own free will. This signified you were no longer a youth but a man. You have the essentials for success, achievement, and happiness. If you passed these pillars with understanding, if you realize that power without control is dangerous, you have learned the lesson taught by the symbolism of the pillars.

Going past the twin pillars means no boys and no girls allowed. Only the men allowed inside.

While the Solomon temple's pillars are a recast of Enoch's theme of pillars, the higher realm of knowledge is the deal.

edit on 12-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Boaz means “in him is strength” and Jachin, “he shall establish.”

Albert Pike, originator of the KKK, was not someone I admire when it comes to that fact. I am not prejudice in any way. You are still missing the point. God provided the helper. No need to twist. God already did. It's his WORD.

We know that Masons like to reveal things slowly. Quote all you want, symbols are always on many levels.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Great vid Enoch. Pastor Mike does get a tad carried away with a few things as they pertain to the church, but overall great presentation about the secret of Masonry.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Great vid Enoch. Pastor Mike does get a tad carried away with a few things as they pertain to the church, but overall great presentation about the secret of Masonry.

I am not doing it to be mean, but the back is against the wall. If they want to come out of the closet, the can. What harm is there is owning your beliefs? Coward or Faithful. Again, not to be mean. We are all better off when truth is transparent.

Did you know Santa and Nimrod have a common birth date? This is a question that a Mason might ask us. Do you see the deception as I do?

They would ask me the same question.

It's their call on whether they have the evidence to answer the paradox.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Let me answer that question on Santa and Nimrod.

Nimrod is the first Builder that was a harsh leader. He built Babel. The walls fell. The one giving gifts did it. He did it for those he loves. Gifts cannot be taken or we are thieves.

Jesus fulfills the WORD and the LAW. Not one jot or tittle will be left undone.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Here is a symbol we could throw out. We don't hide anything.

Where is the promised land?

Beyond the wilderness and Egypt. Egypt is Earth. The wilderness is the gulf between. God created both. Who should lead us there? The Good Shepherd. He keeps no secrets. The Holy Spirit reveals all. All secrets are in the Word.

The Temple is caped with Christ. I do not reject Him.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Not talking about Santa and Nimrod friend, talking about him claiming the laying on of hands is Kundalini. It's absurd denominationalism, he hates Pentecostal churches. It's nothing more than impartation of spiritual gifts that Paul talks about in his letter to Timothy.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Enoch, You have been smoking too many mushrooms, me thinks.

The Masons teach with much metaphore. One of the keys is the issue of the Widow's Son, which is part the allegory for Hiram Abiff (Abif mean Father, and Jesus spoke of Abba (daddy/father) and the similar theme for Jesus as a widow's son.

Dig enough and you find why the lions lie down with the Lambs.

www.ephesians5-11.org...

The Masonic view of Jesus Christ
We could infer the position which Freemasonry takes with regard to Jesus Christ, but the Grand Lodges use Masonic literature to make that unnecessary. So that Masons will not misunderstand, the Masonic position on the Son of God has been explained in no uncertain terms:

Masonry is UNIVERSAL and recognizes no CREEDS, taking truth wherever it is found. That Jesus, the man, lived is conceded by even a vast majority of non-Christian creeds, the Jew acknowledges him to have been a Great Teacher. Some Christian creeds declare him to have been "conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary," others refuse this dogma, attribute to him no supernatural birth and claim he "achieved Christ-hood." Occult teaching largely agrees with this latter thesis and points to him as a "prototype" of the perfect man - the goal toward which the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE is evolving. We are here referring to the Master strictly in that sense - one who has Mastered himself in the fullest sense of the expression.

The Lost Word Its Hidden Meaning, p. 74

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join