It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Naughty" Step Thread..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
OK

I definitely should be put on the naughty step most days... From drunken posting on ATS and worse facebook.. With the accompanying feeling of wtf did I write last night, then the embarrassing read the next day..

To being naughty in other ways that I certainly do not want my mom finding out about... Im 38 and a career soldier and my mom scares the crap out of me still... I especially do not want her finding out about the egg whisk/door knob/whipped cream/banana/emergency room incident in Australia with an ex girlfriend...

I would never get off the naughty step again!

Anway

Who would YOU put on the naughty step and why?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I feel kinda naughty just for laughing at your post.

Right now, my 6 year old is on the naughty list. Yesterday he somehow managed to switch the kitty litter with the clothes detergent. I don't know if my washing machine will survive.

Oh, the joys of parenting...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Oh man, I've been there and done that.. I used to have some wild days and did some things I'm not proud of thanks to good ol' alcohol .. I've pretty well tamed myself at this point and only drink maybe once or twice a month and never when I'm out .. I also have a strict no facebook or texting policy if it's a night with alcohol .. instead I tend to pop in a bad movie .. always more entertaining after a few drinks.

Suffice to say though, I would have been on the naughty step more than once.. it was sometimes fun to go back through my camera and see all the fun I had and forgotten ( topless women at the club.. never bad ) .. but you occasionally find the OMG .. what the heck was I thinking pictures =)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

That is a definite 6 mins on the naughty step!

I remember when I was a kid.. I went into my mom and dads bedroom whilst they were asleep.. My dad was naked with his butt hanging off the side of the bed.. It was my dads birthday.. I grabbed some of those really long matches/fire lighters and started to place them up the crack of dads ass..

Then lit them.. And sang happy birthday..

My own ass was red for days

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

That is a definite 6 mins on the naughty step!

I remember when I was a kid.. I went into my mom and dads bedroom whilst they were asleep.. My dad was naked with his butt hanging off the side of the bed.. It was my dads birthday.. I grabbed some of those really long matches/fire lighters and started to place them up the crack of dads ass..

Then lit them.. And sang happy birthday..

My own ass was red for days

I think by now with those antics, you'd own the naughty step and call it your home!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I'm surprised you survived to adulthood!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yeah

There is a lot of kids who owe me rent!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The Army equivalent of the naughty step got well worn too..

I soon grew up!!

Well... Ish...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

OK

I definitely should be put on the naughty step most days... From drunken posting on ATS and worse facebook.. With the accompanying feeling of wtf did I write last night, then the embarrassing read the next day..

What the???? If that puts you on the naughty step, you'd blush if I told you what I did in my mid to late 20's as a taxi driver. Even some of the stuff I saw. There are Terms and conditions here so I won't go into detail. It's strange now that I think about it though. I quit drinking before I started using the internet. For some reason I just can't envision getting drunk and logging on. The connection just aint there.

Whatever happened to good old fashioned decadence? Nowadays you only seem to have the extremes of bad behavior. Either people chopping up and eating people, or.......posting drunk on Facebook.
Sorry man, I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you. The kinds of things that would've put me on the naughty list felt good though. And I at least HOPE the women got something out of it as well.

Lately though it's just work. If flirting puts me on the naughty step, then so be it. I think everyone knows where my head is at these days though. Work is domesticating me.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Talk about a naughty step......that was star # 2,666.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Averted...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Averted...

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The naughty step?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Just for you...

A time-out involves temporarily separating a child from an environment where inappropriate behavior has occurred, and is intended to remove positive reinforcement of the behavior. It is an educational and parenting technique recommended by some pediatricians and developmental psychologists as an effective form of child discipline. Often a corner (hence the common term corner time) or a similar space where the child is to stand or sit during time-outs is designated. Timeouts are often known as the naughty chair or naughty step, a term popularized by Jo Frost of Supernanny[

I am very familiar with it

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

My ass is numb from sitting on the damn thing !!

LET ME BACK IN !!!

I'll be good I promise

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

ohh, lol
Here we stick them in the corner.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

The corner was well worn too....

I wonder how long Tony Blair would have spend on the naughty step???... Methinks he would need a spanking too..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by EvanB

My ass is numb from sitting on the damn thing !!

LET ME BACK IN !!!

I'll be good I promise

I dont believe you Missy!.. Plus you said "damn"... You clearly are not sorry.. And dont look at me like that or play your face.. I have had enough today.. Had too cook, clean, iron, work, and ALL I asked you to do was eat your dinner.. I do not think that throwing your dinner at the cat is acceptable behaviour do you?? And now you swear!!!... No Chocky pudding for you!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yea I kinda really need to be in the corner for awhile too.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well...adventures with young children continue.

Today my son is on the naughty step for deciding to rub toothpaste into the cat's fur. His reasoning? The cat asked him to do it.

I don't know if I should put him on the naughty corner or call an exorcist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join