It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO attack on Syria in a matter of days!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have no idea of the source of this but it all sounds entirely plausible in my honest opinion

I got sent this by a friend and its quite a read wherever it came from!
"Member States of NATO and the GCC are preparing a coup d’état and a sectarian genocide in Syria. If you want to prevent these crimes, you should act now: circulate this article on the Internet and alert your elected officials. In a few days, perhaps as early as Friday, June 15, at noon, the Syrians wanting to watch their national TV stations will see them replaced on their screens by TV programs created by the CIA. Studio-shot images will show massacres that are blamed on the Syrian Government, people demonstrating, ministers and generals resigning from their posts, President Al-Assad fleeing, the rebels gathering in the big city centers, and a new government installing itself in the presidential palace.

You'll have to read it It makes a lot of sense seeing as there is already a disinformation campaign against Syria perpetrated by the West. With Russia and China vetoing military action in Syria they'll definitely try other means whether thats supplying arms or raping their media.

Source

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

If it was as easy as the CIA just shooting a movie in a studio some where what are we waiting for?

I personally belief a war in Syria is not inevitable. The only reason to go into Syria would be if we plan to attack Iran.

So if any NATO forces end up being used in Syria look for an attack on Iran by the end of september.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sounds like one of them 'send this to 10 people before midnight or you will suffer an unimaginable painful death'

Not trying to be a douche but i dont think they will do anything at the minute while such powers like Russia and China are saying not to intervene, i dont know what to think of it all, seeing as i saw a report on BBC saying the rebels are also using childen as soliders, but there could be a secret agenda behind it, this might be why the USA is pushing the matter so much.
edit on 12/6/2012 by DeyTookErJeobs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
Sounds like one of them 'send this to 10 people before midnight or you will suffer an unimaginable painful death'

Not trying to be a douche but i dont think they will do anything at the minute while such powers like Russia and China are saying not to intervene, i dont know what to think of it all, seeing as i saw a report on BBC saying the rebels are also using childen as soliders, but there could be a secret agenda behind it, this might be why the USA is pushing the matter so much.

The US has been known to start revolutions in foreign countries.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think maybe the US Gov, Israel, and the rest have forgot.
Syria and Iran are allies. If you attack one, you attack the other. An attack on either of those countries will devolve into world war three.

But this is what they want of course,
The whole propaganda and false news we get is starting to wear my sanity thin

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
because the thread starts like this i'm not so sure its as plausible in my opinion

Originally posted by TechUnique
I have no idea of the source of this but it all sounds entirely plausible in my honest opinion

I got sent this by a friend and its quite a read wherever it came from!

but the bible does start with

In the beginning

like many other good novels.

ill keep looking in case you throw more evidence our way

duke

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If NATO goes to Syria it will be a rescue mission on behalf of Assad and a smear campaign against the United States Government, which NATO and the UN seek to control.

They'll call it a humanitarian operation and use this as cover while secretly strengthening Assad's brutal regime.

You'll all see what I'm trying to say when the rebels are mistakenly hit by NATO missiles repeatedly.

I guess it doesn't matter in the long run as the outcome will be as successful as their attempt to save Gaddafi.

Whatever decision is made they better make it fast because they've only got 26 days to 'turn the tide'.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
If NATO goes to Syria it will be a rescue mission on behalf of Assad and a smear campaign against the United States Government, which NATO and the UN seek to control.

Why do you think they will and which member country might force to cause just that? They know very well how much contribution the US has provided all these years. Why screw us now? Just curious even though I know its a theory or just a thought.

NATO_Members

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Why do you think they will and which member country might force to cause just that? They know very well how much contribution the US has provided all these years. Why screw us now? Just curious even though I know its a theory or just a thought.

NATO_Members

Belgium...doesn't even take much thought.

NATO is an America trap...without the United States Military, NATO is a worthless endeavor and everyone knows it. If Obama or the next President tells NATO to go # itself, this institution would cease to exist. Not because it belongs to the US but because it is nothing without US membership.

They've been screwing us for decades. the correct question is why would they stop now?

NATO has demonstrated an exceptional ability to associate itself with success and attribute all failures to the United States. For example...Afghanistan is an ISAF mission, entirely. But when a bunch of 'civilians' get blown up...its a 'US led effort.' During the past NATO summit, NATO was forced sign a treaty handing over control of Afghanistan to the Afghans...they wouldn't have done this by any manner other than force.

As a matter of legal fact...the United States isn't involved in any wars...because of our relationships with the UN and NATO, people seem to believe the United States is involved in wars all over the world.

if NATO goes to Syria...it will be little more than the most recent in a long list of activities where NATO gets the benefit of the activity while all the losses are passed on to Americans.

That's how I know it isn't going to happen; a NATO attack upon Syria. The Americans aren't going to go in with them and are under no obligation to do so...only an idiot would go to the field with something they know for a fact will rise up against them in the middle of a battle.

That's just how NATO does its thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
NATO would only get involved if one of the member states were attacked. If anyone would get involved it would be the UN

Oops meant to give a link:

www.nato.int...
edit on 12-6-2012 by acuna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yes!

Attack in days! 2 days. 10 days, 30 days. 365 days. 3,992,909 days!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

They'll call it a humanitarian operation and use this as cover while secretly strengthening Assad's brutal regime.

You'll all see what I'm trying to say when the rebels are mistakenly hit by NATO missiles repeatedly.

I guess it doesn't matter in the long run as the outcome will be as successful as their attempt to save Gaddafi.

Whatever decision is made they better make it fast because they've only got 26 days to 'turn the tide'.

I think it may come within 1,000,000 days.

What is the 26 days all about? im confused.

new topics

top topics

join