It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigation of the 9/11 Commission

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

Here is the deal. On 9/11/2001, we were attacked by Islamic terrorists who exploited our shortcomings and used our weaknesses against us. Those shortcomings and weaknesses were a result of DECADES of decisions made in good faith by our elected leadership and the people they appoint. In the days after the attack, they tried to create an illusion that our government had responded like a well-oiled machine, when in fact, once again, we were playing "catch up". Our response that day to the immediate event (the planes) was confused, disorganized and not worth a crap. As with most events like this in our history, it takes us a bit to pull our heads out and get to the job. By then, the attack was over.

That is why no one in the government wanted the Commission at first. They knew the reality was going to make them look like Keystone Kops.

This theory is pretty weak! Where has this theory come from?! Did you come up with this yourself, or did you steal the 'idea' from someone else?

The USA have the biggest defense budget of any country, and with all this money, technology, and man power they could not see, and stop, 4 different planes?!

I think you need to revise your theory, you are taking what the mainstream media tell you as gospel, and taking what the government has told you as gospel.

These two entities control you.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Spoken by someone who truly has no idea what they are talking about. Talk about derailing a thread. The size of the US defense budget has absolutely nothing to do with the events of 9/11. Unless of course you are going to discuss how much money we DIDN'T spend on Continental Air Defense anymore.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

I personally think waypastvne knows what the term 'truther' means, the real story behind the term, and why he uses the term in a deliberate derogatory manner.

The term "truther" was made up by truthers to describe themselves, and has since become known world wide as a term used to describe a group of dimwits that think 2+2= potato.

Thanks for googleing my name and checking me out, Truther.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Yes, by all means hang the guilty bastards. Never mind nothing has been proven, but in your world allegations based on suspicion means guilty.

People go to prison on circumstantial evidence alone. Maybe if all the evidence was made available then people could then be found guilty. Shame their 9/11 trial is happening behind closed doors, can't have that being all public, it'll cause more of those suspicions you mentioned, same goes for Bush's behind closed doors testimony. Special treatment eh, that was nice of them to make up different rules for different people!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by homervb

You asked why the commission didn't replicate the work of the FBI. The response was that the FBI were doing this work. You said that you didn't trust the FBI.

One can only surmise from this that you do trust the commission, at least more than the FBI.

Why?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by homervb

You asked why the commission didn't replicate the work of the FBI. The response was that the FBI were doing this work. You said that you didn't trust the FBI.

One can only surmise from this that you do trust the commission, at least more than the FBI.

Why?

vipertech0596: Why would the Commission need to repeat the investigations being done by the FBI? Why would the Commission need to study the collapses since NIST(and others) were already doing it?

My response:

Well, can we really trust the FBI to tell us who all the people were behind the attacks?

9/11 terrorists’ connection to Saudis is being hidden, says former commission chief

I never asked why they didn't replicate the FBI investigation, I insisted that maybe they should since the FBI is covering up a very important aspect of 9/11. The Commission was formed to help the American people understand how 9/11 occured, and apparently the FBI doesn't want the American people to know exactly what was happening in the weeks/months leading up to it.

Well, can we really trust the FBI to tell us who all the people were behind the attacks?

9/11 terrorists’ connection to Saudis is being hidden, says former commission chief

^---Tell me where I asked "Why didn't the commission replicate the work of the FBI?"

edit on 20-6-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

This theory is pretty weak! Where has this theory come from?! Did you come up with this yourself, or did you steal the 'idea' from someone else?

The USA have the biggest defense budget of any country, and with all this money, technology, and man power they could not see, and stop, 4 different planes?!

I think you need to revise your theory, you are taking what the mainstream media tell you as gospel, and taking what the government has told you as gospel.

Why is it that the truthers ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS need to resort to this pitiful excuse of "sinister secret agents" to explain everything from the flight 93 crash to why their faucets are dripping? All one needs to do is read the 9/11 commission report...which is the obligation of every truther if their gial is to show it to be wrong...to learn something about pre-9/11 security procedures.

For one, airports hired their own private security firms who at best, received warnings from local law enforcement about the occasional drug smuggler. They didn't have access to the FBI terrorist watch list so Osama Bin Laden himself could have strolled through Reagan and security would have no idea it was him.

For another, the FBI and CIA has had rivalries for years, and it was well known they weren't sharing information unless it was a need to know basis. there were several notorious spy cases (I.E. the Walker family) who got away with spying for the Russians because one FBI group wasn't even sharing information with another FBI group

Then, there;'s the war on drugs. We were expert at sending AWACS up to see unchartered planes trying to sneak cocain in from Columbia but we were at the whims of said private security firms to detect people bringing in knives. I remember one gun control fear mongoring article I read on how airport security X-ray machines couldn't pick up the new "all plastic Glock pistols".

Then there was the sinple incompetence of the people pushign the buttons. Remember that opening scene from the movie "War Games" where the two Air Force technicians were arguing over the morality of their order to launch a missile and kill millions of people? That happened for real on 9/11. A shoot down order was issued and there were people who couldn't deal with the morality of their order so they didn't relay the shoot down order. So, one set of planes were on a shoot to kill hunt while another set of plane had stay back and watch orders only.

...and this is what they actually admitted to the 9/11 commission, and I can absolutely positively tell you there had to be even more foul ups they aren't admitting to.

Some of the older posters here may remember how back during the 80's the media was eagarly reporting every screwup and mistake the military did to the point where you think the military was all bumbling idiots who goofed off all the time and couldn't shoot straight with rifles that didn't function (you know those sexy HUM-VEE's that are shown as rolling death on wheels in every war movie? They were calling them a piece of useless junk when they first came out). NOW, the military is the embodiment of a supernatural force that can perform acts of god with sheer perfection, and can even rig an occupied building with secret demolitions without anyone noticing anything or leaving any evidence behind. What is it that happened, exactly, that was able to turn a bunch of lazy idiots who couldn't shoot straight into an embodiment of sheer perfection?

Bob Dylan was right- the times, they ARE a changing. I agree the truthers need to investigate the 9/11 commission. For one thing, they need to READ THE REPORT. That alone would take care of half their questions.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

I don't doubt that some of the numerous Princes from Saudi Arabia provided funds to Al- Queada. That does not necessarily mean the Saudi Government was supporting it. Based on History and Saudi interests I seriously doubt it.

Actually, from what I've read, a couple of these princes (there are over 1000, IIRC) died shortly after this info was released under suspicious circumstances...

Reading between the lines, once the Saud familt found out about it, they executed them....

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
once again things that do not get questioned....Why were so many of the 911 Commision also CFR members...Was there no vetting when drawing up the commision members....Or was this done in house and on purpose in order to achieve a certain outcome.

I guess it was just an oversight....might as well forget it...move along as of course there was no hint of anykind of bias...

Perfectly normal activities.....

All one needs to do is look into my Zionist signature thread...I mean heck...I would trust everyone of them in there to only speak the truth.

edit on 013030p://f19Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
Was there no vetting when drawing up the commision members.

Wouldn't they only need to be vetted if your Jew World Order conspiracy theory is true ?

Do you think it was unfair of them not to have any Al Qaeda members on the commision ?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

first off.....hmmmm...did i say JEW...nope...you just can't hold back putting in things that are not there...LOL.

Your quite funny....are you stalking me.....
i mean i am sure that i don't have anything interesting for you to want to hear.

And people who are put onto a commission should be vetted as you would want the best people on the job without conflicting interests so that a non Biased conclusion could be drawn.

Now as far as a Zionist agenda....There is one.....just as there is a democratic agenda ...or a republican agenda....just as there is a CFR agenda....none of the political movements would exist if they did not have an agenda...yet again i admire your skills in trying to throw perspectives out of context...good job

edit on 013030p://f49Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
yet again i admire your skills in trying to throw perspectives out of context...good job

Thanks. So if everybody including you and me have an agenda, who should have been on the commission ?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by homervb

Why?

vipertech0596: Why would the Commission need to repeat the investigations being done by the FBI? Why would the Commission need to study the collapses since NIST(and others) were already doing it?

My response:

I never asked why they didn't replicate the FBI investigation, I insisted that maybe they should since the FBI is covering up a very important aspect of 9/11. The Commission was formed to help the American people understand how 9/11 occured, and apparently the FBI doesn't want the American people to know exactly what was happening in the weeks/months leading up to it.

^---Tell me where I asked "Why didn't the commission replicate the work of the FBI?"

edit on 20-6-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

He asked you why you wanted the commission to replicate the work of the FBI and you replied that you didn't trust the FBI. I took that to mean "the commission should do the work of the FBI because I don't trust the FBI to do it". You didn't say "they shouldn't". Indeed above you even say "maybe they should"! If you meant something else feel free to tell me what.

So I still don't get why you trust the commission more than the FBI?
edit on 20-6-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
well shall we look into the players on the commission....what do you think.

I am not sure it is a good idea....because it could lead down some dark path....like oil...pipelines...backward deals...lawyers and blackwater.....cespian.....taliban.....people playing both sides...wow sounds like a Robert Mitchum book...politics and full of deceit and lies....awesome....should we look.

Wasn't Henry Kissinger supposed to be chair of the the commission originally......oh yes...conflicts...Outrage....not good.

Thomas kearn...

Lee H. Hamilton

From 1999 through 2010, Hamilton was President of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, an institution in Washington, D.C., where scholars, policymakers and business leaders engage in comprehensive and non-partisan dialogue on public policy issues.

can we see dots.....lets look... Kissinger lends name to woodrows center on china relations.

nothing here lets move along....oh maybe it is that he was on the advisory board for homeland security...nope i guess that too would just be a red herring....or was it that he was on the advisory board for the CIA also....Nah can't be it.

Richard Ben-Veniste....

Did someone look into his lawfirms dealings....now i know not guilty by association....ooops...I keep making these mistakes....was not Al Queda guilty by association.....so i guess goose and gandar fits....

the lawfirm of Richard Ben Veniste, Senior Partner Mayer Brown, Rowe & Maw....

Richard Ben-Veniste is a partner in the Washington law firm of Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw. He served as assistant U.S. attorney, Southern District New York, from 1968 to 1973, which included service as chief of the Special Prosecution Section from 1971 to 1973. Mr. Ben-Veniste was chief of the Watergate Task Force of the Watergate Special Prosecutor's Office from 1973 to 1975 and Special Outside Counsel Senate Committee on Government Operations from 1976 to 1977. From May 1995 to June 1996, Mr. Ben-Veniste was chief counsel (minority) of the Senate Whitewater Committee. Mr. Ben-Veniste received an A.B. from Muhlenberg College in 1964, an LL.B. from Columbia University Law School in 1967, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, and an LL.M. from Northwestern University School of Law in 1968 under a Ford Foundation fellowship grant. He is a member of the bars of New York and the District of Columbia

SOurce

known as a represenative of airlines....and also played both sides of the field in ...

Brunner checked out the commissioners and discovered that out of 10, at least six represent the very companies they're now investigating.

He says they are: "Fred Fielding, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines; Slade Gordon represents Delta Airlines; Sen. Max Cleland – $300,000 from the airline industry; Jim Thompson represents American Airlines; Richard BenVinesta represents Boeing and United Airlines; and Rep. Tim Roemer - Boeing and Lockheed Martin."

CBS

perfectly ok yuppers....lets move along...because it was all set up in all innocence...how could i be so lame...Stupid twoofer i am....man and i was trying to deny ignorance.

Max Cleland

recieved $300,000.00 from the airlines industry...caomplains and then get a new job...awesome good for him huh...Funny he resigns from the commission after this takes his new position...

appointed head
of the U.S. Export/Import Bank by the president nope nothing in this...all Kosher.

Fred F. Fielding ...

Perfect committee...no conflicts here are there...they are all the best of the best...not like they will get there paychecks cut fo not listening......

worked on legal aspects of bush's fundraising campaigns....Interesting that these so far have been selected....quite the neat little connections...I will go through the rest for you if you would like...but you know something......I know i am wrong and i am just looking into things that do not exist.....Stupid truther...

The rest gets even worse......Fannie May connections....Enron and Lehman Brothers....Hidden documents...Missing millions and OIL...and more Oil....and then the grease for the palms.....but i know you think it was a perfect Commission set up with out a second thought and these are all just coincidences.

edit on 063030p://f03Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 063030p://f04Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Why is it that the truthers ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS need to resort to this pitiful excuse of "sinister secret agents" to explain everything from the flight 93 crash to why their faucets are dripping? All one needs to do is read the 9/11 commission report...which is the obligation of every truther if their gial is to show it to be wrong...to learn something about pre-9/11 security procedures.

For one, airports hired their own private security firms who at best, received warnings from local law enforcement about the occasional drug smuggler. They didn't have access to the FBI terrorist watch list so Osama Bin Laden himself could have strolled through Reagan and security would have no idea it was him.

For another, the FBI and CIA has had rivalries for years, and it was well known they weren't sharing information unless it was a need to know basis. there were several notorious spy cases (I.E. the Walker family) who got away with spying for the Russians because one FBI group wasn't even sharing information with another FBI group

Then, there;'s the war on drugs. We were expert at sending AWACS up to see unchartered planes trying to sneak cocain in from Columbia but we were at the whims of said private security firms to detect people bringing in knives. I remember one gun control fear mongoring article I read on how airport security X-ray machines couldn't pick up the new "all plastic Glock pistols".

Then there was the sinple incompetence of the people pushign the buttons. Remember that opening scene from the movie "War Games" where the two Air Force technicians were arguing over the morality of their order to launch a missile and kill millions of people? That happened for real on 9/11. A shoot down order was issued and there were people who couldn't deal with the morality of their order so they didn't relay the shoot down order. So, one set of planes were on a shoot to kill hunt while another set of plane had stay back and watch orders only.

...and this is what they actually admitted to the 9/11 commission, and I can absolutely positively tell you there had to be even more foul ups they aren't admitting to.

Some of the older posters here may remember how back during the 80's the media was eagarly reporting every screwup and mistake the military did to the point where you think the military was all bumbling idiots who goofed off all the time and couldn't shoot straight with rifles that didn't function (you know those sexy HUM-VEE's that are shown as rolling death on wheels in every war movie? They were calling them a piece of useless junk when they first came out). NOW, the military is the embodiment of a supernatural force that can perform acts of god with sheer perfection, and can even rig an occupied building with secret demolitions without anyone noticing anything or leaving any evidence behind. What is it that happened, exactly, that was able to turn a bunch of lazy idiots who couldn't shoot straight into an embodiment of sheer perfection?

Bob Dylan was right- the times, they ARE a changing. I agree the truthers need to investigate the 9/11 commission. For one thing, they need to READ THE REPORT. That alone would take care of half their questions.

Too long, didn't read, I read the first sentence, which had the word 'truther' and 'secret sinister agents' in the first couple of lines and decided it was not even worth reading anymore of that immature BS!

Sorry you typed so much out for me to read, which I just didn't bother to read, even though you went to so much effort. Now you might think that is rude of me, but you shot yourself in the foot with the overuse of the words 'truther' and 'sinister secret agents'!!

You live and learn eh dave.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Spoken by someone who truly has no idea what they are talking about. Talk about derailing a thread. The size of the US defense budget has absolutely nothing to do with the events of 9/11. Unless of course you are going to discuss how much money we DIDN'T spend on Continental Air Defense anymore.

You're like a parrot! You have 'human-parrot syndrome'!

You say the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

You're getting pretty boring now with your repetitive deliberate inaccurate responses!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

I personally think waypastvne knows what the term 'truther' means, the real story behind the term, and why he uses the term in a deliberate derogatory manner.

The term "truther" was made up by truthers to describe themselves, and has since become known world wide as a term used to describe a group of dimwits that think 2+2= potato.

Thanks for googleing my name and checking me out, Truther.

As per usual you cannot get anything right!

Call me a truther, it really does not bother me, becuase I know the true meaning of the term, you on the other hand make up everything you say as you go along! I have not seen one piece of accurate information posted by you! But, then you are here to post disinfo, so I would not expect anything less than disinfo from you 'waypastvne'.

Yep, I googled you, I think that is legal?! But what I found just confirmed what I already knew, that you never post anything accurate about 9/11, you only post disinfo, and you have been doing it for years.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I cannot help it if you just don't get it. The facts are never going to change. And if having the facts pointed out to you again and again is tiresome to you, then you might want to find a new section of ATS to hang out on.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join