It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Socialist or Fascist?

page: 2
7
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by neo96
 




Which is what Obama is fascist: drones over America,ndaa,kill lists,Obama care,czars, and murder, and ultra nationalism.


All in the name of Capitalism, not Socialism, which equals, not Left.

If Obama were doing these things in the of Socialism we would be looking at Statist Communism. But we're not, Obama is protecting the private owners, the Capitalists.


Haven't see Obama protect anything but his own self interest, and power which is completely fascist.




posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho
 
I think what we're seeing is unique.

America is fairly rare as countries go.

The approach to take over and "fundamentally change" America therefore must be unique as well.

So a new paradigm must be created because the old standards don't really apply across the board.

socifascism?
Fatisocialism?
Commufascisocialism?
Idiotism?

Or just plain progressivism?



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Everyone knows that fascism borrows from socialism and communism so they are all the same complete totalitarian rule by force.

Which is what Obama is fascist: drones over America,ndaa,kill lists,Obama care,czars, and murder, and ultra nationalism.



No disrespect neo96, but this is the misunderstanding that I was talking about.

Obama definitely shows some fascist colors. So did Bush, so did Clinton, and Reagan.. Well, he paved the way.
The point is that the left/right argument is a diversionary tactic. Both parties are leading this country in the same direction.

Let me put it another way: The "left" in this country is far right, when you analyze their foreign and domestic policies. The "right" in this country, on the important issues, is in the same arena. Both the Democrats and the Republicans are leading this country toward fascism...

What you are told is 'leftism' in this country is not, it is doublespeak and diversion, meant to make you focus on small issues while these pigs run away with our freedom.

Rather than listen to the definitions outlined by the media monster, look at academics and then decide for yourself.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus
 


Sorry


The fascist party is a vanguard party designed to initiate a revolution from above and to organize the nation upon fascist principles.[14] The fascist party and state is led by a supreme leader who exercises a dictatorship over the party, the government and other state institutions.[15] Fascism rejects liberal democracy based upon majority rule but fascists deny that they are entirely against democracy.[16] Fascism condemns liberal democracy for basing government legitimacy on quantity rather than quality, and for causing quarreling partisan politics.[17] Fascists claim that their ideology is a trans-class movement, advocating resolution to domestic class conflict within a nation to secure national solidarity.[18] It claims that its goal of cultural nationalization of society emancipates the nation's proletariat, and promotes the assimilation of all classes into proletarian national culture.[18] While fascism opposes domestic class conflict, fascism believes that bourgeois-proletarian conflict primarily exists in national conflict between proletarian nations versus bourgeois nations; fascism declares its opposition to bourgeois nations and declares its support for the victory of proletarian nations.[19]


en.wikipedia.org...

Perfectly describes Obama and the left to a T.
edit on 12-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


Oh please. With the amount of evidence of wrong doing by so many banks, corporations, oil (BP hello?) and not one investigation launched by the DOJ? A Socialist would have seized so many companies and it would have been legal too. But he didn't he protected them all. All his Authoritarianism is in favor of Capitalists.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74
 





Oh please. With the amount of evidence of wrong doing by so many banks, corporations, oil (BP hello?)


Well first off nothing compares to the corruption of the US Government that make those "evil banks,and corporations " look like saints.

Secondly BP stands for what? British Petroleum



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by TinkerHaus
 


Sorry


The fascist party is a vanguard party designed to initiate a revolution from above and to organize the nation upon fascist principles.[14] The fascist party and state is led by a supreme leader who exercises a dictatorship over the party, the government and other state institutions.[15] Fascism rejects liberal democracy based upon majority rule but fascists deny that they are entirely against democracy.[16] Fascism condemns liberal democracy for basing government legitimacy on quantity rather than quality, and for causing quarreling partisan politics.[17] Fascists claim that their ideology is a trans-class movement, advocating resolution to domestic class conflict within a nation to secure national solidarity.[18] It claims that its goal of cultural nationalization of society emancipates the nation's proletariat, and promotes the assimilation of all classes into proletarian national culture.[18] While fascism opposes domestic class conflict, fascism believes that bourgeois-proletarian conflict primarily exists in national conflict between proletarian nations versus bourgeois nations; fascism declares its opposition to bourgeois nations and declares its support for the victory of proletarian nations.[19]


en.wikipedia.org...

Perfectly describes Obama and the left to a T.
edit on 12-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)


I dispute parts of this definition of fascism, but for the record.. This describes EVERY recent American president.

I'm not saying you should love Obama - I'm just saying open your eyes and see the forest for the trees.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus
 


Well here this is my own definition of fascism:

Government knows best and the people don't have a say in the matter.

Still fits Obama and the left to a T.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96





Bouught GM didin't he? on and then Increased the Federal Reserve powers(bank that is a corporation) and then there is Fanny and Freddy which the government "owns".


Are you serious?

First and foremost, there are THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT. I know you think Obama is a dictator, but it still takes all 3 branches to make this happen.

Second: These companies requested money in December of 2008.. Obama was sworn into office on January 17th, 2009.

Third: The government has always backed Freddy Mac and Fannie Mae, take an economics course.

Fourth: FREDDIE AND FANNIE WERE CREATED UNDER THE NIXON ADMINISTRATION!

Fifth: No one "bought" GM. Duurr.

Sixth: What powers did Obama magically hand over to the FRB that they didn't already have? The FRB's power has increased over time under both DEMOCRATIC and REPUBLICAN administrations. 10 minutes of research will prove all I've said to you.

Seventh: TURN OFF YOUR RADIO/TV/INTERNET! YOUR BRAIN IS BEING POISONED!



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


And the wars who are they for? Capitalists.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus
 




First and foremost, there are THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT. I know you think Obama is a dictator, but it still takes all 3 branches to make this happen.


No think about it, he is.



Second: These companies requested money in December of 2008.. Obama was sworn into office on January 17th, 2009.


So what's the point if you ask for money someone is suppose to give it to you?

Not hardly.



Third: The government has always backed Freddy Mac and Fannie Mae, take an economics course.


Take a history class created by the last fascsit president FDR that has over 6 trillion of "assets" that now account for 95% of the home mortgages that some would call a monopoly, thought there were "laws" about that eh?



Fifth: No one "bought" GM. Duurr.


That 50 billion dollar stock of GM says otherwise.




Sixth: What powers did Obama magically hand over to the FRB that they didn't already have? The FRB's power has increased over time under both DEMOCRATIC and REPUBLICAN administrations. 10 minutes of research will prove all I've said to you.


How about reading the Frank Dodd act which he "signed" into law and the creation of the CPB.


edit on 12-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by neo96
 


And the wars who are they for? Capitalists.


Apparently Aipac and Isreal from your own words.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


The loans were in the works while Bush was still president. Bush gave out the first round. These loans were approved and given to GM before Obama was sworn in.

Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac were taken by the US government in September, 2008.. UNDER GEORGE BUSH.

GM has paid back it's loans, in full, as of late 2010. 5 years ahead of schedule. No one bought GM, the US government LOANED them money to stay afloat, the same way they loaned it to Wall Street and the banks.

I am aware of the Dodd-Frank act.. What in particular are you referring to? It's a big piece of legislation. Obviously you've read it, please point me at the parts that show Obama is the fascist the the GOP is not.




edit on 12-6-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 



Fascism rejects liberal democracy based upon majority rule but fascists deny that they are entirely against democracy.[16] Fascism condemns liberal democracy for basing government legitimacy on quantity rather than quality, and for causing quarreling partisan politics.


From your wiki link.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by neo96
 



Fascism rejects liberal democracy based upon majority rule but fascists deny that they are entirely against democracy.[16] Fascism condemns liberal democracy for basing government legitimacy on quantity rather than quality, and for causing quarreling partisan politics.


From your wiki link.


Yeah current state of the union validates that with the creation of job czars,and the "party of no", Flat Earthers", "Gop Fever".

And attempts by the left and the Democrats to change congressional rules.

The right should just roll over play ded and let Obama and the left do whatever they want to.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
reply to post by neo96
 


The loans were in the works while Bush was still president. Bush gave out the first round. These loans were approved and given to GM before Obama was sworn in.

Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac were taken by the US government in September, 2008.. UNDER GEORGE BUSH.

GM has paid back it's loans, in full, as of late 2010. 5 years ahead of schedule. No one bought GM, the US government LOANED them money to stay afloat, the same way they loaned it to Wall Street and the banks.

I am aware of the Dodd-Frank act.. What in particular are you referring to? It's a big piece of legislation. Obviously you've read it, please point me at the parts that show Obama is the fascist the the GOP is not.




edit on 12-6-2012 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)


Blame Bush
Blame Bush etc. and yet Obama didn't stop anything but expanded all that.

Hell wish Bush still was in office that way there would be a legitmate excuse to blame him 3 and half years later and after everything that Obama has done.

Rather old Obama is not responsible for anything he wanted the job he got the job and now the buck stops with him.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 


Can you untie yourself from the knot you've twisted yourself into and try that reply again? I can't understand it...I dunno if that's on me or you.




posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Actually the OP is correct in his/her assertion that fascism is a totalitarian left wing movement. The problem with facism and nazism though is that they take nationalism too far and become belligerant to the rest. As a social democrat I have sympathy for fascism but not for nazism.

Mussolini never gassed anyone and exposed state capitalism. State capitalism is when the state itself runs as a for-profit entity rather than representing the groups it is supposed to represent. Mussolini warned us all of state capitalism, which is exactly what we have in america. The usa is listed as a corporation in the state of delaware
and second it accepts campaign contributions as primary revenue. Contributions, donations, bribes all mean the same thing.

I am suprised that so many people have been brainwashed by the ptb, but we all know the victor writes history as they please. The allies russia, england and america won the war so guess what they write history. It is no suprise that fascism/nazism has the become the most demonised platform, even more evil than communism which has killed lots more people.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
But obama being a socialist, fascist, communist, nazi is absolutely retarded!

America is state capitalist from a to z. Period. Sure there are left wing parties in america but only god and their mother actually know they exist. Combined all the minor parties get less than 1 percent of the vote in america, get zero donations and get minimal media exposure.

We can thank our corporate overlords for this great disservice to society, but guess what, the right would never win if people discovered how messed up mainstream religion and capitalism REALLY IS, that is why they must push their BS to the absolute maximum.

I hope people wake up from their deep hibernation! It is the only way to put an end to the madness.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by neo96
 


Can you untie yourself from the knot you've twisted yourself into and try that reply again? I can't understand it...I dunno if that's on me or you.



Rather easy to understand the contempt that Obama has for those who disagree with his policies and his supporters who try to under mind the Democratic process.

The evidence is everywhere: Mockery,Extortion, and while were at it move on to someone else and take that condescension elsewhere.

For someone who claims they don't like Obama sure do defend him too much.




top topics



 
7
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join