It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Websites Will Be Forced To Identify Trolls

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I really hope that this gets killed.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

as long as americans think they are still living in this fantasy land where they believe they are free. too funny.

More offensive posts from you.

I don't understand how you keep claiming to support this legislation which will outlaw offensive messages, yet you finish each and every post with an offensive message.

Or are messages only defamation and offensive when you don't agree with them?

This isn't bait, it's a perfect logical argument which is underlining your hypocrisy on this issue.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

the seas of liberty are rough and choppy, but far preferred to the relatively quiet harbor of tyranny.

when i see the behaviour of the US army on this planet all I am seeing now is tyranny. a heavily armed country that wants to bully the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

the seas of liberty are rough and choppy, but far preferred to the relatively quiet harbor of tyranny.

when i see the behaviour of the US army on this planet all I am seeing now is tyranny. a heavily armed country that wants to bully the rest of the world.

I see the same, and am ashamed for what passes as patriotism in this country today. At some point patriotism was replaced with a xenophobic nationalism.

Poor brainwashed kids.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

UK laws only , well , I would not be surprised if I see it here in US soon. Everyone is getting easy to bruise, lamer and lamer society becomes just like an Antelope without the wolf. Obama regime, the secret 3rd party, it's appeasing for this short time but we should all know this type of thing cannot last.

I don't understand why you would put such a statement in your signature. Christ was once having difficulty with his diety, being renowned while he just wanted to be a man without burden at times. The statement he made could simply mean he didn't like how it sounded, not that he didn't want to be who he is. If you were addressed in public as the son of your father's name, whatever that may be, would it not irritate you?

This is mocking almost, sad that anyone would want to pick apart the bible in this way.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I've been called "Troll" (My nickname, waaaay before the interwebs) for decades because of my ..uh, body type and attitude.

They can take my bridge when they pry it from my cold dead hands.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join