It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION! False flag to take place in LA during London 2012! Will Obama declare martial law?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm from the Los Angeles area, and was down at LA Live last night during the Kings game.

What I noticed -

TONS of cops. They were expecting a riot, or some sort of unrest. The LAPD even went as far as to have undercovers dressed in hockey sweaters in the crowds to look for the beginnings of something.

Nothing really happened. A few idiots did their idiotic things, but, nothing serious happened. Not like when the Lakers won and fans looted shoe stores and electronics stores.

Two ways to look at it.

1. The LAPD were using past knowledge of joyous crowds behavior and tendencies to steer traffic away from problem areas and main thoroughfares to prevent any sort of hang ups in the snarling LA traffic and doing their best to keep people celebrating in a safe manner (which is debatable because we were told to stop celebrating rather quickly).

2. They were practicing for some form of civil unrest and were looking to get some last minute drilling done before the event unfolds.

I doubt anything will happen. Though some will say the LA Kings should have never won the Cup, and will probably liken it to the end of the world (it being 2012 and all), I wouldnt expect much if anything to happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Who eactly needs martial law to be enacted? I dont see any benefit to anybody.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
attention ! I expect all the people sounding the fear mongering bell to come back and apologize after the olympics

lets hope nobody committs suicide over these threads

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

That's only because hockey doesn't incite passions in LA like it does in Canada.

As evidence I give you the following:

Richard Riot in Montreal, 1955
Stanley Cup Riot in Montreal, 1993, after Montreal won
Stanley Cup Riot in Vancouver, 1994, after Vancouver lost
Stanley Cup Riot in Vancouver, 2011, after Vancouver lost

Not that we're proud of those nor were the rioters in the last three considered to be real fans.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1

Originally posted by alkesh

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Yes, last night I was standing in line in Urth Cafe in Santa Monica. I noticed an Arab looking man in his early twenties buy 4 gluten free oatmeal cookies.

FOUR!

That could only mean that there were three other Arabs in the van parked around the corner.

I'll report back later if I see anything else suspicious.
you may have witnessed the beginnings of a jihad..nice catch..please report back.....that's funny stuff girl..stay vigilant

ATTENTION! UPDATE!

Where: West Hollywood, Starbucks
When: 9:01 am PST

Two white males, 40-ish, wearing a black suits, white shirts, aviator Ray Bans, and thin ties came into Starbuck's. One was carrying a NY Times.

They ordered cappuccinos and scones. SCONES! Scones are English pastries. The Olympics will be held in London.

Then it hit me. The Starbuck's mermaid is obvious NWO symbol of illuminati and Princess Diana. Diana, who was married in London, was murdered in Paris, which is sort of close to London.

This is too weird of a coincidence, combined with the Arab-looking man ordering the four gluten free oatmeal cookies last night.

It's clear these two men in the West Hollywood Starbuck's were CIA operatives posing as homosexuals.

I will keep you posted.

Quick set up a live video feed
Looks like it's going down

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Wrong park The Goose is at Echo Park not Mcarthur
en.wikipedia.org...(goose)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zedux

it is clear is it?
pretty sure you guys in that "nelly furtado video clip is foretelling the future" are all jumping to conclusions.. I dont see how you could say its clear something will happen at the olympics.

you are clutching at straws with this theory, what you gonna do when the olympics finishes with absolutely no "tptb" events, disclosure, false flag attempts or anything? start a new account on ATS again?

the funniest thing is you are coming up with massively far fetched scenarios, and then building even more theories on top of them and making a thread for each one! we could keep going for ever if we wanted to...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join