It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION! False flag to take place in LA during London 2012! Will Obama declare martial law?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is ridiculous.

I think I might go and take a look around and piece together a few "clues" and "signs" to convince everyone that on September 1st every Human on earth will miraculously sprout wings.

I'll bet there will be a few hundred idiots on ATS I could convince. Maybe I can mock-up some fake CIA report, claim it's a leak and email it to Alex Jones - that will be another 500 or so idiots convinced.

Seriously guys, I think there are a lot of people on ATS who really need to seek some psychiatric help.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zedux

After taking a look into this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... it's clear the NWO is planning up something for London 2012.

No it isn't clear that 'the NWO is planning up something for London 2012'.
In fact there is nothing but unsubstantiated speculation with no proof at all.

Something probably will happen somewhere around the world during The Olympics, things tend to happen every day.

There is even a slight possibility that a terrorist attack will occur during the games.

But sorry to pee on everyone's parade but if it does happen then it is most likely to be a real terrorist attack and not a false flag or anything to do with NWO etc, (that's not to say that such an event would not be exploited and manipulated to further some sort of hidden agenda - but that's another arguement altogether).

But after analyzing the clip its clear the place in which the event is taking place is not London but America specifically Los Angelas, California. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Err.....no it's not clear at all.

It's pure conjecture which has been reached by cherry picking a small handful of sections of the video that have been twisted and distorted to fit in with some imaginary theory whilst ignoring the vast majority of the video which no matter what can not be portrayed to support the theory.

Can people from LA tell us if anything unusual or strange is taking place in the city or surrounding areas lately?

No disrespect intended but I dare say there is always something 'unusual or strange' taking place in LA.

When the music industry tell us the place they don't show NY City and think of Bangladesh!

Again, no intention to disrespect but could you clarify exactly what you mean by this because I really don't understand what you are trying to say.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zedux

......[color=FFEB85]it's clear the NWO is planning up something for London 2012. But after analyzing the clip [color=FFEB85]it's clear the place in which the event is taking place is not London but America specifically Los Angelas, California.

What exactly do you mean by "[color=FFEB85]it's clear"?

After the Olympics have completed, and with no significant violent events, or large scale attacks, will it still be just as '[color=FFEB85]clear'?

edit on 6/12/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by miniatus

Every day on here there's a "BIG FLASE FLAG ATTCK COMING!!!!!!"

Every day passes like the day before, with nothing happening.

Fortunately for the paranoids, everyone moves on to the next shiny thing and forgets their litany of failed predictions.

People STILL put stock in the predictions of a crazy dude who popped up on here years ago predicting calamity and saying he was fleeing to the mountains. Guess what? Nothing happened. Doesn't stop people from clinging to the idea that this nutcase was on to something.

Remember Hidden Hand? NONE of the things he said would happen happened. Does it stop people from STILL clinging to the thread as true? Nope.

People will to to insane lengths to prop up some of the crap they believe, even when the facts clearly say otherwise.

I agree with that.. I also think there's some other aspects to it as well such as someone wanting to look like a prophet of some sort or like they have some kind of inside information by predicting things that are plausible and perhaps even in some cases, likely .. like the countless California earthquake predictions.. we all know one is coming, and they are over due.. so all of these people keep trying to peg the date so they can yell "FIRST!"

The fact is we have a lot of enemies out there that are attacking our interests and our allies interests abroad.. we know they want to hit us here.. they've tried ( underwear bombers, shoe bombers .. ) ... we know they'd like to hit a prominent target.. so an event like the olympics would be a prime target.. that's why security is boosted like you wouldn't believe.. I expect nothing to go down.. but it's easy to start predicting and claiming it's a false flag attack to support whatever flavor of conspiracy is in that month..Aliens.. NWO ... Perhaps the masons? maybe project blue beam will have God hover over the stadium and out of panic Obama will declare martial law ..
edit on 6/12/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandHeretic

thats too funny man...and you're right, i don't think anyone would mind or care if it was LA

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Yes, last night I was standing in line in Urth Cafe in Santa Monica. I noticed an Arab looking man in his early twenties buy 4 gluten free oatmeal cookies.

FOUR!

That could only mean that there were three other Arabs in the van parked around the corner.

I'll report back later if I see anything else suspicious.
you may have witnessed the beginnings of a jihad..nice catch..please report back.....that's funny stuff girl..stay vigilant

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Im in Los Angeles (very very close to Downtown LA) and nothing unusual has been happening except that the Kings won the Stanley Cup last night for the first time ever! I will check in to this thread if anything happens.

And with a stable camera at hand just to film anything that may happen

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09

Originally posted by EvanB
All the worlds eyes will be on the UK and not the US... Get over it.. You are NOT stealing OUR thunder!

Hey!Nick Pope says the aliens are going to make an appearance.Now who could top that act?
i used to really like Nick Pope..i hope he doesn't start making wild claim after wild cliam like a lot of those guys do..don't sell out for the money Nick, you're a good dude..stay that way

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

boooo! on them Kings..they swept the Blues..any fires or riots yet?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh

boooo! on them Kings..they swept the Blues..any fires or riots yet?

Im not a sports fan at all BUT I will say this.. Its a good thing the Lakers arent in the finals cause then all hell would break lose. I think hockey fans are much well behaved and definitely no riots. The ghetto loud mouth ones are usually basketball fans. I went out for a run and didn't see too much crazyness going on.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Can people from LA tell us if anything unusual or strange is taking place in the city or surrounding areas lately?

This is Los Angeles Even if a UFO landed in McArthur Park and grey aliens emerge the people here would just think it was a movie shoot. I can't think of any place on the planet where the weird and bizarre is taken as a matter of course.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Yes, last night I was standing in line in Urth Cafe in Santa Monica. I noticed an Arab looking man in his early twenties buy 4 gluten free oatmeal cookies.

FOUR!

That could only mean that there were three other Arabs in the van parked around the corner.

I'll report back later if I see anything else suspicious.
you may have witnessed the beginnings of a jihad..nice catch..please report back.....that's funny stuff girl..stay vigilant

ATTENTION! UPDATE!

Where: West Hollywood, Starbucks
When: 9:01 am PST

Two white males, 40-ish, wearing a black suits, white shirts, aviator Ray Bans, and thin ties came into Starbuck's. One was carrying a NY Times.

They ordered cappuccinos and scones. SCONES! Scones are English pastries. The Olympics will be held in London.

Then it hit me. The Starbuck's mermaid is obvious NWO symbol of illuminati and Princess Diana. Diana, who was married in London, was murdered in Paris, which is sort of close to London.

This is too weird of a coincidence, combined with the Arab-looking man ordering the four gluten free oatmeal cookies last night.

It's clear these two men in the West Hollywood Starbuck's were CIA operatives posing as homosexuals.

I will keep you posted.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

This is Los Angeles Even if a UFO landed in McArthur Park and grey aliens emerge the people here would just think it was a movie shoot. I can't think of any place on the planet where the weird and bizarre is taken as a matter of course.

IF a UFO landed, I'd definitely want it to be in McArthur Park. Thats my hood right there haha

But yeah, people would just keep on walking ~~~ They film movies around that part all the time.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Much better avatar pic BTW your purdy

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The only false flags we should be on the look out for
will come from the crazy branch on the right.
Freedom Works, American Crossroads, or Citizens United.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

After taking a look into this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... it's clear the NWO is planning up something for London 2012. But after analyzing the clip its clear the place in which the event is taking place is not London but America specifically Los Angelas, California. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can people from LA tell us if anything unusual or strange is taking place in the city or surrounding areas lately? When the music industry tell us the place they don't show NY City and think of Bangladesh!

edit on 12-6-2012 by Zedux because: (no reason given)

It's clear that you believe the video is evidence that some plan is being put in place by the NWO to do something and tell us all about it in a Nelly Furtado video but its not clear that any of that is actually being done.

The leaps in logic you are taking make it clear you should enter the Olympics in the long jump competition.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Has Maria the goose come home yet or are they still working on the park?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
With what will he do so? Marines couldn't take and hold LA.The largest armored group is at NTC they aren't going to do it so who will occupy with their arms?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I would have bet my life on a false flag in Chicago during the summit, but it didn't happen. I am glad, even though I was wrong. I would rather be wrong, than see people die any day!

Nothing wrong with being vigilant though! You never know who may be reading this and in turn it may thwart what they may be planning. Why do you think the internet has become such and issue with TPTB?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Is that a famous goose over there ? lol and no, the park has been done with for a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join