It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION! False flag to take place in LA during London 2012! Will Obama declare martial law?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
After taking a look into this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... it's clear the NWO is planning up something for London 2012. But after analyzing the clip its clear the place in which the event is taking place is not London but America specifically Los Angelas, California. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can people from LA tell us if anything unusual or strange is taking place in the city or surrounding areas lately? When the music industry tell us the place they don't show NY City and think of Bangladesh!

edit on 12-6-2012 by Zedux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zedux

Tish B'Av or the 9th of Av begins the evening of July 27. The 9th of Av is the Jewish 911, the 9th day of the 11th CIVIL month.

*Av is the 5th Ecclesiastical month.

I would not be surprised if what you say happens. Yes I will. Chances are that the whole ritual is for some unseen occult preparation for a future event that they are putting out no hints about.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So lets get this straight.

A Nelly Furtado video makes you believe there will be an attack by the government in the name of an enemy.

All to do with the London Olympics which is being held on another continent.

Solely for the president to enact Martial Law.

Check?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zedux

Can people from LA tell us if anything unusual or strange is taking place in the city

Something very strange is taking place in LA right now as we speak.

en.canoe.ca...

I never thought I would see the day this happened.

Also,I think this thread is hilarious.

edit on 12-6-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
All the worlds eyes will be on the UK and not the US... Get over it.. You are NOT stealing OUR thunder!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So lets get this straight.

A Nelly Furtado video makes you believe there will be an attack by the government in the name of an enemy.

All to do with the London Olympics which is being held on another continent.

Solely for the president to enact Martial Law.

Check?

No. more based on many signs all over the place including this prometheanpost.com...

Mind you in the documentation reads DURING and not at London. They are the masters of deception do your really believe they give you a call and tell you to go somewhere because the place you are won't exist in the next few days?!

Common we need people from LA to tell us if anything strange is happening there lately.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Zedux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I doubt it will be in Los Angeles, unless it's an alien invasion, the "Battle of Los Angeles"...

Probably it will be in England...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
ATTENTION ATTENTION....I really wish i had psychological problems..the world would be such a more interesting place it seems...so do tell, when NOTHING happens during the Olympics what will be the next dastardly, evil plan by the so-called PTB...wait lemme guess, fake armageddon scenario on Dec. 21

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
All the worlds eyes will be on the UK and not the US... Get over it.. You are NOT stealing OUR thunder!

Hey!Nick Pope says the aliens are going to make an appearance.Now who could top that act?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
I doubt it will be in Los Angeles, unless it's an alien invasion, the "Battle of Los Angeles"...

Probably it will be in England...

someone posted at youtube video.

This singer like many others sold her soul to the new world order for fame. good news is she doesn't get to enjoy life as she is pretty much a slave both sexually and intellectually. You can also clearly see the Olympic ring and "tribes" this video is talking about a major event that will take place during London 2012 my interpretation is false flag around aliens but lets wait and see. i333r 2 hours ago

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Zedux

Can people from LA tell us if anything unusual or strange is taking place in the city

Something very strange is taking place in LA right now as we speak.

en.canoe.ca...

I never thought I would see the day this happened.

Also,I think this thread is hilarious.

edit on 12-6-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

Ok, well that's a false flag if I ever seen one. Almost feel bad for doubting this thread now...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zedux

They are the masters of deception do your really believe they give you a call and tell you to go somewhere because the place you are won't exist in the next few days?! p

I don't know... Do you really think "they" would hide it in a Nelly Furtado video?

Common we need people from LA to tell us if anything strange is happening there lately.

Someone already covered that, the Kings won the cup, we are effin doomed.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zedux

Mind you in the documentation reads DURING and not at London

Actually the document says...

the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000

Also I live in LA and nothing strange is going on...

And if there is such an event in LA, would they warn all their so called "Hollywood puppets" to leave before it happens?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've seen sooooo many posts predicting false flag attacks since 9/11 and it always ends the same way regardless of what "proof" is presented.. I'm sorry but I'm not buying it.

I think it's everyone's duty to always be prepared for the worst and to always be open to the possibilities, but after seeing so many of these dire predictions ( not including those of the end of the world, asteroids and the like ) .. I'm just taking it with a very very tiny grain of salt... nothing has convinced me that this is any different than the rest.. to make such predictions all you need is a simple formula..

1. Find big event with lots of people and media focus
2. Predict something bad will happen at or during said event
3. ?? Earthquake!!
edit on 6/12/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes, last night I was standing in line in Urth Cafe in Santa Monica. I noticed an Arab looking man in his early twenties buy 4 gluten free oatmeal cookies.

FOUR!

That could only mean that there were three other Arabs in the van parked around the corner.

I'll report back later if I see anything else suspicious.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zedux

It's clear is it?......no it isn't your adding 2+2 and coming up with 5.

I really must learn not to read any topic which starts with ATTENTION!!.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

HEY! Dont knock mental illness....it is the very basis for my dating pool.

And you get some very in depth conversations on fun stuff you can use tinfoil for when its not being used as a hat. It is the sugar that sweetens the mortar of life. And just because someone seems crazy, doesnt mean they are.

That said...it is seemingly plausible that with everyone looking over here, something could be happening over there and most wouldnt know it till it was too late. Although i dont think people would mind if it was LA though...probably wouldnt notice if thats the case.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Seriously.

You people are allegedly predicting future events using a POP MUSIC VIDEO!

And conspiracy types wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Every day on here there's a "BIG FLASE FLAG ATTCK COMING!!!!!!"

Every day passes like the day before, with nothing happening.

Fortunately for the paranoids, everyone moves on to the next shiny thing and forgets their litany of failed predictions.

People STILL put stock in the predictions of a crazy dude who popped up on here years ago predicting calamity and saying he was fleeing to the mountains. Guess what? Nothing happened. Doesn't stop people from clinging to the idea that this nutcase was on to something.

Remember Hidden Hand? NONE of the things he said would happen happened. Does it stop people from STILL clinging to the thread as true? Nope.

People will to to insane lengths to prop up some of the crap they believe, even when the facts clearly say otherwise.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
im a firm believer in the fact we are ruled over and powers and groups out with our control they rule our lives with money and oil and ...well you know the rest. i do also believe they manipulate media and the rest to get to whatever ends they need ..money ..oil..so forth.

but as i read more of these false flag threads and news bulletins im starting to think if TPTB are as greedy as stated ..

why put hints in a random singers pop vid or even hint at all, they dont want anyone to know?
why would they risk losing money by crashing global events?
why waste money by Staging an alien invasion which cant be cheap ...?
why would they risk riots where the property and 'value' drops in every town and city?

i think this before i jump into every news report and piece of proof.

i wouldnt put it past them to be as dramatic.... but wouldnt a simple war be easy enough for them to gain control?

edit on 12-6-2012 by DukeEligos because: edit spelling

edit on 12-6-2012 by DukeEligos because: stuff

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join