The misconceptions of modern communism and the fear towards it.

page: 1
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Karl Marx once said communism is a system where you can go hunting in the morning, fishing in the afternoon and write poetry in the evening. You get the idea. You can replace hunting, fishing and poetry with whatever you choose.

Communism does not necessarily restrict freedom but yes, history has shown otherwise. The strict control in the old Soviet Union, modern N. Korea, Cuba and China is a proof to it. But communism/socialism of the future will be very different. Let me explain.

Communism is based on the idea that work would be done by everyone in society and in return you will get whatever you require practically for free. The problem in the past was with humans, as we all know humans are a bunch of lazy animals and all they want is to sit and do nothing, well most humans. But the blessing lies in technology, we currently have technology which can do all the work, every factory if necessary can be run by automated machines, farms can also be run by them. And machines can run and repair other machines. And in a world where everything is automated humans can sit back and do whatever they please. They can write poetry, make music, do science projects, volunteer, or simply sit on Facebook all day. But the humans who wish to do something like scientific research, make art or volunteer, etc will do so not for anything in return but for the fun they have out of it. History has shown us people like these, Einstein, Tesla, Tagore, Mother Teresa etc. And the work they have done has outshined all the work ever done by all people interested in money. This is the true face of communism that Karl Marx once envisioned. And this this is the vision i wish to come true in the future. A future in which there is complete freedom and everything in abundance.
edit on 12/6/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k
 


great idea but I will just say that not all factories can be automated..
the one I work at can only be partially machine operated, you will probably always need workers!
ill give you a star anyway because I agree with what you are saying!



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Communism is "man as god", and since you view most of humanity as lazy, it fits you to a T.
It doesn't work - history proved that godless ideology leads to mass slaughter, it must be rejected. Yet you want to believe that "technology" will solve that problem? No it won't. Communism was invented by godless men who reject the God of Heaven, and who know full darn well that "The best revolutionary is a youth devoid of morals" - exactly the indoctrination that they have been unknowingly foisting on the descendants of Christians. Just as Balaam told Balak how to destroy faith in God - through the enticement of sin - the same godless people have done it to us, Israel, ALL OVER AGAIN. Have a guess as to why the beast in Revelation is RED.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
A rose is still a rose by any other name. So too communism. The problem with communism is there is no freedom except the freedom given by the leaders for certain special people. There is no incentive to be creative under communism because there is no reward for creativity or anything else. Give people control over other people and you have hell, and that is what communism is, hell without hope of escape once implemented.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k
 


*sigh*

Someone has to build the machines that build the machines that repair the machines that build machines

Someone has to mine the minerals to make the materials to build the machines that repair the machine building repair bots

====

If we could truely automate things, we would have. Why on earth would a company want to pay salaries and benefits and all of that, when they can build a robot, a one time fee with a small maintenance fee. That robot doesn't need a vacation, doesn't take a lunch, and can work 24 hours a day.

If this was even remotely possible, it would have been done.

It's not.

And even when it gets there, someone has to build the stuff, someone has to maintain the stuff.

Utopia is a dream. Sure, I'd love to be able to spend my time doing whatever the hell I wanted, never having to worry about paying rent or buying food.

But handing myself over to a totalitarian government in hopes of a lazy utopia? Not bloody likely.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gdeed
 





There is no incentive to be creative under communism because there is no reward for creativity or anything else.


I have no incentive to be creative under capitalism. I draw, paint, sculpt, record music, and will continue to do so, getting nothing in return. In fact, it costs me money:

paint
canvas
sketchpads
pens
guitar strings
electricity

I get no reimbursement for any of that, yet I continue to do so. If I could truly dedicate myself to one of those skills, truly dedicated, I would probably be living a much happier life.

See, you are brainwashed by capitalism and don't even realize it.

you literally just said, the only reason people are creative is to get some return from it, and I assume you mean money.

That's a load of crap.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by gdeed
 





There is no incentive to be creative under communism because there is no reward for creativity or anything else.


I have no incentive to be creative under capitalism. I draw, paint, sculpt, record music, and will continue to do so, getting nothing in return. In fact, it costs me money:

paint
canvas
sketchpads
pens
guitar strings
electricity

I get no reimbursement for any of that, yet I continue to do so. If I could truly dedicate myself to one of those skills, truly dedicated, I would probably be living a much happier life.

See, you are brainwashed by capitalism and don't even realize it.

you literally just said, the only reason people are creative is to get some return from it, and I assume you mean money.

That's a load of crap.



Someone created the Internet and toilet paper so fools who like doing nothing but wasting time painting because they feel special, can still wipe their but and spew dumb stuff on the net using big words like "load of crap". Thanks to Capitalism. Under communism you would have to use your hands to wipe your but without the paper, and no freedom to speak your mind, for those that have minds that is.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k
 


I agree with you, I remember reading somewhere that every human (adult) being working 1 day a week would be enough to give everyone a high standard of living.
The problem is greed there is always one greedy bastard who wants it all
edit on 12-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Communism is based on the idea that work would be done by everyone in society and in return you will get whatever you require practically for free.


Who decides what you will require? Who decides prices and wages charged and paid? Who decides what is to be produced, in what quantities, by what methods, and where it is to be sent?

When the concentration and centralization of all decision making is in the hands of one agency it is the same as a dictatorship no matter what soft words you use to describe it.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k
 


Oh and expect many posts here from the North Americans flaming your idea. (been knocked into them that communism can only be bad).



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by asen_y2k
 


Oh and expect many posts here from the North Americans flaming your idea. (been knocked into them that communism can only be bad).


There are millions of people that deserve communism and they are living it now as we speak in many countries, most of them don't have the free use of the Internet or are limited my their daycare providers what they can or can't do.

We all tend to get what we wish for and those wishing to live under the constant care of the state will eventually get their wish. I hope so anyway, some people simply need the extra care. lol



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by asen_y2k
 


Oh and expect many posts here from the North Americans flaming your idea. (been knocked into them that communism can only be bad).


I invite you to come on by my house and I'll let you live under communism for a couple of months. All you have to do is whatever I tell you to do, and in return I'll give you exactly what I think you need. I think you'll love it.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100
 


What? Godless ideology leads to mass slaughter. Did I quote you correctly? Need I remind you that through out human history the greatest slaughters were propagated in the name of God.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Communism is "man as god", and since you view most of humanity as lazy, it fits you to a T.
It doesn't work - history proved that godless ideology leads to mass slaughter, it must be rejected. Yet you want to believe that "technology" will solve that problem? No it won't. Communism was invented by godless men who reject the God of Heaven, and who know full darn well that "The best revolutionary is a youth devoid of morals" - exactly the indoctrination that they have been unknowingly foisting on the descendants of Christians. Just as Balaam told Balak how to destroy faith in God - through the enticement of sin - the same godless people have done it to us, Israel, ALL OVER AGAIN. Have a guess as to why the beast in Revelation is RED.


I can point out that millions of people have till now died in the name of God and most problems in modern world, is due to religion.

What you said that history shows that communism won't work, is not really true, history showed us how communism won't work without technology.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed
A rose is still a rose by any other name. So too communism. The problem with communism is there is no freedom except the freedom given by the leaders for certain special people. There is no incentive to be creative under communism because there is no reward for creativity or anything else. Give people control over other people and you have hell, and that is what communism is, hell without hope of escape once implemented.


And what incentive did all the great scientists and inventors have in the past, it was their thirst for knowledge and gratitude they gained from their work.

And what freedoms does communism in the utopian form I mentioned restricts, none, you have all your needs and wants fully met.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k
 


What you're saying would be awesome. Thumb up for that. But that would required that everybody works together. But you know as well as I do, we have people on this planet who wish only to rule over others. Because of that I don't think we're going to see this happen in the near future. Which is regretable. But there are people thrying to bring this to reality. If you never heard of it I suggest you do a search for the Venus Project. It's essentially what you're talking about.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters
 


I would like to direct you to another thread I made about the exact same topic you are talking about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
I can point out that millions of people have till now died in the name of God and most problems in modern world, is due to religion.



Originally posted by XLR8R
What? Godless ideology leads to mass slaughter. Did I quote you correctly? Need I remind you that through out human history the greatest slaughters were propagated in the name of God.


Actually, in the 20th century SIX TIMES as many people were killed by their own governments than in all the century's wars combined. Letting the few dominate the many is mankind's greatest foe.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Communism is based on the idea that work would be done by everyone in society and in return you will get whatever you require practically for free.


Who decides what you will require? Who decides prices and wages charged and paid? Who decides what is to be produced, in what quantities, by what methods, and where it is to be sent?

When the concentration and centralization of all decision making is in the hands of one agency it is the same as a dictatorship no matter what soft words you use to describe it.


Oh I forgot to mention, when there is abundance there is no need for currency. You can simply visit the clothes depot and pick up what you want. This has been done in the kibbutz of Israel, before the formation of Israel. They lived very happily. There was no head or leader, everyone did their small part for the community.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by asen_y2k
 


Oh and expect many posts here from the North Americans flaming your idea. (been knocked into them that communism can only be bad).


There are millions of people that deserve communism and they are living it now as we speak in many countries, most of them don't have the free use of the Internet or are limited my their daycare providers what they can or can't do.

We all tend to get what we wish for and those wishing to live under the constant care of the state will eventually get their wish. I hope so anyway, some people simply need the extra care. lol


That is not communism, it's that only in name. Past communism was Karl Marks idea and the future of it is the Venus project. Look up a few videos about it.





new topics
top topics
 
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join