It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Free seeds!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What country is handing out free GMO seeds?

Why do you keep avoiding telling us where you are talking about?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

He's avoiding it because it's a lie he made up to get flags because he mentioned Monsanto.

And look at all of the responses giving stars and flags.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
The worst part is that is may be possible for genetic characteristics of GMO crops to spread to neighboring crops.

I think the worst part would be the effects of the GMO food itself. Haven't some studies shown decreasing fertility? If I remember correctly, seems I recall one study that also talked about "organ failure".

GMO is poison. Monsanto needs to be disassembled.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

He's avoiding it because it's a lie he made up to get flags because he mentioned Monsanto.

And look at all of the responses giving stars and flags.

You are a liar. Please quote the post where I mentioned Monsanto.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Many countries are doing this. It is more prevalent in third world countires, like mine. What country I live in is not relevant, but I could easily name any of the countries that will pop up on google from a brief search as "my country" if I wished to lie.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Many countries are doing this. It is more prevalent in third world countires, like mine. What country I live in is not relevant, but I could easily name any of the countries that will pop up on google from a brief search as "my country" if I wished to lie.

It is relevant in this thread as you stated at the start 'in my country'. Without any direct details of what is happening in your country, this thread must just be a generic pointer at the negative aspects of GM agriculture. Something most people are aware of anyway.

On a side note, I don't know of many 'third world' countries where frequent access to the internet is available for people to spend time on ATS and the people living there are fluent in English. This just reduces your credibility even further. Another thread of yours completely destroyed. Well done.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

It is relevant in this thread as you stated at the start 'in my country'. Without any direct details of what is happening in your country, this thread must just be a generic pointer at the negative aspects of GM agriculture. Something most people are aware of anyway.

On a side note, I don't know of many 'third world' countries where frequent access to the internet is available for people to spend time on ATS and the people living there are fluent in English. This just reduces your credibility even further. Another thread of yours completely destroyed. Well done.

The same thing is happening in many countries. This thread is for the few if any who read it who can recognize what is going on when they see it in their own country. I am in a third world country. Maybe the mods have my IP address. By tat they can tell where I am. Let them delete my account if I am lying.

I am a dual citizen.

Google CIA factbook. It will tell you approximately how many Internet users are in third world countries. Very stupid statement for you to make. Proves that you are uninformed on many issues.

You are not aware that every third world country has a large population of educated people? They all have governments. They all have scientists. They all have professors, engineers and doctors. Maybe you are white and that explains your low oppinion of brown people. We are not all swinging from branches in a loin cloth, as you imagine us to be.

Otherwise, maybe you should find something else to do besides stalking all of my posts and threads. Your therapist can help you with this issue too.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

The same thing is happening in many countries. This thread is for the few if any who read it who can recognize what is going on when they see it in their own country. I am in a third world country. Maybe the mods have my IP address. By tat they can tell where I am. Let them delete my account if I am lying.

I am a dual citizen.

Google CIA factbook. It will tell you approximately how many Internet users are in third world countries. Very stupid statement for you to make. Proves that you are uninformed on many issues.

Otherwise, maybe you should find something else to do besides stalking all of my posts and threads. Your therapist can help you with this issue too.

I will take your word for that then and hold my hands up if I am wrong but I still don't see why you are so opposed to revealing what country you live in. I haven't stalked all of your posts, I have commented in this and one other. Both of which are full of unsubstantiated rubbish that can't be verified or you are unwilling to elaborate enough for readers to make sense of. If you are going to make statements such as 'in my country' and then refuse to tell us where 'your country' is, be prepared for some backlash or take it maturely without having to resort to childish comments about therapists.
edit on 14-6-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I am a dual citizen.

I will take your word for that then and hold my hands up if I am wrong but I still don't see why you are so opposed to revealing what country you live in. I haven't stalked all of your posts, I have commented in this and one other. Both of which are full of unsubstantiated rubbish that can't be verified or you are unwilling to elaborate enough for readers to make sense of. If you are going to make statements such as 'in my country' and then refuse to tell us where 'your country' is, be prepared for some backlash or take it maturely without having to resort to childish comments about therapists.

I do not say because I am apprehensive about this and I do not know what else I am liable to say in this forum over the course of time. I try to limit what I do say as I explore how this works.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I am a dual citizen.

Please be specific about what cannot be substantiated about the other thread. Every detail therein can be. But you are too lazy to do so. As for this thread every aspect can as well. There are several other countries that a search will reveal where farmers are being given free GMO seeds by their respective Ag Departments. So what is not substantiated? Please be specific. And the point about my country is moot. I am not saying. What is not substantiated?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Come on. Let's hear what is not substantiated about both threads. You talk about maturity. Is being a liar who cannot back up your words mature?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join