It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name of UFO documentary on TV Sunday June 10th 2012??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Lori Rehfeldt (a military witness to one of the UFO sightings in Rendlesham in 1980) is very keen to find details of a documentary which she saw last Sunday (10th June 2012) in the USA on the History Channel at about noon.

It may have been an episode of the Ancient Aliens series.

It showed a picture (possibly a drawing associated with the Ezekiel "sighting" in the Bible).

Lori has commented that:

www.facebook.com...

some scientist drew diagrams of what looked like a space ship....it was of 4 pedestals...I am trying to find the picture they showed. the scientists drew the picture and they didn[t know that the other was doing the same research at the same time and came up with the same conclusions.

I really need to find the picture. It had my grey and a spaceship that fit the design of the one that landed...with the triangle.

If someone in the USA can check the TV listings for last Sunday, could they post the name of the relevant documentary?

There is a good chance I can find a copy of the relevant documentary for Lori if someone supplies the relevant name or other details.

(I've asked Lori but doesn't know the name of the documentary she saw, but thinks it may possibly have been one of the Ancient Aliens episodes).

edit on 12-6-2012 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Ancient Aliens: Angels and Aliens

This aired at noon on History, but it seems there was an Ancient Aliens marathon on that day:

www.history.com...

I have the whole series, so I'm looking at that episode now to see what she was talking about.
edit on 12/6/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Here is the episode via youtube.

Thanks for the link to her FB group, I sent a request to join.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
26:31 of that ep has a short CG of a V shaped thing flying.

28:24 is the painting of Ezekiel's Wheels, and a few seconds later they mention something about pillars.

28:58 has another CG of a hypothetical UFO.

40:12 is another painting with a flying disc and 4 rays of light coming from it.

I think that's all the "ufo like" images in that particular episode. Might have missed some.
edit on 12/6/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thanks guys. I've passed on the information and links to Lori, so hopefully this will give her the details she wanted.

If she replies, I'll repost her reply here.

top topics

join