It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Access My Money Right Now 6/12/12

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey, Ameilia

Just saw this, thought of your thread, and wanted to post back here:

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... eurozone/

Though this is in Europe, this perfectly highlights the potentially problematic situation with banks and especially online banking, since you need to have ATM access. Pickle jars full of cash might not be a bad bet in the future, that is, if the cash itself will be worth anything

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
There's other reasons not to want your money in a bank too- like 'they' can see everything you do, spend, ect. If you have outstanding debt, your account can be drained by a creditor.

I met a guy a few weeks ago that seemed to be in some financial trouble who was telling me his bank account got seized and drained after he lost his home, and that caused him to lose his apartment, so now he was living out of his van selling whatever he could find to sell, living completely on the underground economy, going from place to place. He said he was trying to get the money to go bankrupt.

I think he was a dead beat dad too bc he said if the court hadn't drained his money for his credit card bill, they would have drained it for his back child support sooner or later.

It just all really got me thinking...he was annoying as all get out, but I realized talking to him, you get too broke in America, you're done with pretty much.

<< 1   >>

join