It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings citizens of Earth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I'm delta909202 and of course I'm new to this forum so this should take me sometime to get the hang of it but sure I'll manage.

After quickly skimming the surface of several different topics here I've come to realization this is going to be fun and enlightening. This seems like a great source for great ideas and discussions but what really draws me to this website is the sense of mutual respect that this forum is enforcing. I try my best not to judge but my personality seems to judge the cover for a quick second but don't worry I'm fully aware of this ego of mine which is step one for self-awareness "Know thy Self. "

I'm pretty easy going person and I love to learn and educate myself as much as I can. I hope to meet great beings that are respectful and are not afraid to question anything and I mean anything! Peace and love to all on earth!

Delta909202

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Welcome. Research is your friend.

P

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS buddy buckle up for a ride of knowledge....

Things can pretty weird sometimes, a bit scary u might find urself spending lots of ur time I'm this site bit that's normal just don't let it get to you....
What Ur favorite topic?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hey Delta shmelta! Here's a warm welcome from a very drunk Sinny

See ya around!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ats, lots of fun & highly addictive

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Yes research is my friend and its been a great friend from the beginning.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Welcome to ATS buddy buckle up for a ride of knowledge....

Things can pretty weird sometimes, a bit scary u might find urself spending lots of ur time I'm this site bit that's normal just don't let it get to you....
What Ur favorite topic?

I know exactly what you mean. I sometimes have to pry myself off the internet and interact with people haha.

It's hard to say what's my favorite topic. It changes but i really love over all Anthropology to general things.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

haha thank you lad! drink up!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by delta909202

Hey "Delta" (I'll refrain from using your real name haha), you made it to the site!! Make sure you add me as a friend on here. I guarantee you'll love it here. I already do. Watch out for trolls though

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

delta909202 welcome to the ATS interwebs. It is a respectful place to learn share -gather information you just got to keep an open mind and try to see thru the many dis infomation data shares which are placed to conceal possible sensitve data. Take care and see you within the boards.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/12/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

There for a moment I thought you were gonna be another *interject favorite star system here* visitor to Earth, with the same old boring rhetoric about world peace, a message for humanity, etc. Thank you for being normal.

top topics

join