It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tila tequila spreads truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Chapelle hasn't ever did anything that was crazy in any form (that I know of). Unless you consider quitting his job as crazy.

edit on 12-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Complete denunciation.

You people are ridiculous.

Everyone who would ever said any of the stuff she has said in her recent years would be deemed "crazy" by the masses, just like all of you automatically assume. So quick to judge.

If a real Jesus ever came back to Earth he would be ridiculed, beaten, and killed. If someone ever stated in 2000 that "terrorists" would blow up the WTC complex, they would be laughed at. The moment someone mentions something outside the scope of your understanding or comprehension - it is automatically deemed "psychotic" and "crazy" with no evidence towards such.

Who the hell is anyone to say if she is telling the truth or not? Yet so many people spouting of "Oh, she is just talking out of her arse" like they know the Illuminati personally and they could give stories themselves and trust me, hers don't match at all.

People... people... deny damn ignorance - for once. You don't have to believe everything you hear but you don't have to be judgmental, ignorant, belligerent, arses about it either.

I live in a town with a state mental hospital that serves the largest catchment area in Texas, which means we also end up servicing Mexico, as they drop off their crazies on our side of the border, too.

I worked in that hospital, doing admissions, for 5 years. I have dealt with the patients from there my whole life, as they are often discharged into the community when no family will claim them (so our West Texas Centers can be burdened with them instead).

I tell you this to point out that I have a lifetime of experience that tells me Tila is psychotic and delusional. It isn't a "judgement" or anything, it is my training and experience identifying something I have seen hundreds of times, dealing with personally.

It is not denying ignorance when you embrace it. To deny ignorance, you have to first seek to understand something before issuing an opinion on it. The root of the word "ignorance" is "ignore". By NOT ignoring the experiences in my life, I am not on the side of ignorance.
edit on 12-6-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Please add comments tot he existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join