tila tequila spreads truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Remember the lady Gaga blood in tub thread... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well ATS member Sybon. Just posted something that might catch Ur attention
www.in5d.com...

Sybon deserves all credit for this I just thought it deserved its own thread
What u guys think???

Not sure if this is in wrong forum, feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken

Did she get hacked, has she gone bonkers?
edit on 11-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
She's gone bonkers.

I don't see why anybody thinks she's special.

She's not.

She's a hussy.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yup, She's the chosen one. Millions of years ago, someone planned to use Tila as the messenger to us all.

People that think trash TV stars are going to reveal and save the World are the REAL problem. Same as the messages in rap videos. It's called marketing and preying on fears.

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Whether she's lost it or not, that is the way it will appear and that is exactly why people do not talk about things of this nature. They will discredit her (if they exist) or give her enough time to discredit herself. That is just how it works. It's how it will always work.

If "They" exist and she "Knows" it, they are not worried. Why? Look at her career. Look at her personal history. The girl is a train wreck and doesn't hold enough credibility for a lot of folks to buy what she is selling.

"Go sell crazy somewhere else...we're all stocked up here" comes to mind. It benefits them (again, if there is a "them") to let folks like this just keep talking "crazy".
edit on 6/11/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Yea after i read that they killed her 7 times?
I

What is she catwoman

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
She's gone bonkers.

She's not.

She's a hussy.

typical girl hating on other girls? HEHE just jokes

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well I heard that Michael Jackson was an Alien and that Paul McCartney is a reptilian.

Wait, do aliens die without revealing their secrets to us, after spending so many years gaining popularity? Huh.. Must have been pretty crap at being an alien, I guess..

And Paul's work is not yet done. Why he's already got people to... uhh..

hmm...

And isn't lady gaga the queen of the illuminati? or am I thinking of madonna... I'm sure it was cyndi lauper once. And Vanilla Ice, why he was silenced by the masters. He knew too much.. A white boy rapping. Who'd hav... oh marhsall mathers III... oh well,

I guess every one is in on it except us awake people... Yep, if it weren't for us, the whole world would be duped by these monsters of the nwo.

(ps, I saw Elvis shaking Obama's hand the other day, it was on CBS, so it must be true!)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
how come she sounds educated in her earlier post from the article, but in her recent one, she sound like a crazy dimwitted grade-schooler?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I read that her older rants on her old twitter account and her blog space were copy/pastes and not original writings.

Yea, its at the bottom of the second link the OP posted, in a comment.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Tila Tequila copy and pasted info including pictures stolen directly from www.VigilanteCitizen.com. When he confronted her about the plagiarism, she told him to talk to her lawyer. I wrote about Tila's scandalous deceptive ways on my site in detail for that past few years. Tila paste and copies most everything she likes then passes off as her own" intelligent" work. She also has done this recently on one of her FB updates about gold and the Egyptians. Once she got exposed on her own wall, she DELETED the comments and blocked those people. This #ery started AFTER she tried to kill herself with "JANE" back in June 2010... Research it. Tila is that last person you want leading a revolution against the "enlightened ones" Just saying...
edit on 12-6-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think she has mental problems of some sort, & her behaviour recently has become erratic and worrying for her family and friends.

Though she might have been talking about this stuff for some time..so has loads of other people.

Doesn't necessarily mean they're spreading truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

We can't they sue her for plagerism???? If that was the case

Nvm just read Ur post
edit on 12-6-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I find this video interesting .I also believe her and her claim to having been used by the Illuminati

Music industry insider Tila Tequila was exposing the dark secrets of Illuminati mind control and manipulation of the public to her fans in various messages and tweets.Pause this video if you have to and read the statements that she made about the Illuminati.Many of us are aware that the Illuminati control the music industry but it's very eye opening to hear what someone working deep within the industry has to say. Even if you don't buy into the idea that her brain aneurysm was directly caused by the Illuminati the information she provides is still invaluable.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Edit
edit on 12-6-2012 by lee anoma because: No point.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Dave Cheppelle could of been Tilla Tequila.....if his name was Tilla Tequila. Juss sayen.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Tila is crazy. Everything she ever writes is in an erratic jumbled manner. I take it you have never been around a schizophrenic before?

edit on 12-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

So, you consider Dave Chapelle a phrenic as well??

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
She's gone bonkers.

She's not.

She's a hussy.

Awww, c'mon, where's the love? Even "special" girls with literally perfect bodies and cutesy little faces need love too. She's a hot little thing! I don't know if there's any intelligence in there but I'd spend a couple of days in Negril teaching her anything she wanted to know ;-)

I especially liked her in "Uncorked."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Complete denunciation.

You people are ridiculous.

Everyone who would ever said any of the stuff she has said in her recent years would be deemed "crazy" by the masses, just like all of you automatically assume. So quick to judge.

If a real Jesus ever came back to Earth he would be ridiculed, beaten, and killed. If someone ever stated in 2000 that "terrorists" would blow up the WTC complex, they would be laughed at. The moment someone mentions something outside the scope of your understanding or comprehension - it is automatically deemed "psychotic" and "crazy" with no evidence towards such.

Who the hell is anyone to say if she is telling the truth or not? Yet so many people spouting of "Oh, she is just talking out of her arse" like they know the Illuminati personally and they could give stories themselves and trust me, hers don't match at all.

People... people... deny damn ignorance - for once. You don't have to believe everything you hear but you don't have to be judgmental, ignorant, belligerent, arses about it either.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Tila Tequila spreads truth? I bet that's not the only thing she's spreading.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Shes a crackwhore

top topics

<<   2 >>

join