It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there such a thing as a Gas fairy? or is God preparing me?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hello all, just wanted to share another little encounter i had recently. So to start, about two weeks ago i was driving to my friends house( I drive a 2002 Impala) and i was at a quarter of a tank of gas, and suddenly as i looked at my gas meter it slowly dropped all the way down to empty and my gas light came on, and then in a second after the gas gauge shot all the way up to full. and my electronic car system thing showed that I have a full tank and roughly 455miles to travel till i need gas again. So i was like great.. my gas gauge is broken.. so now i have to start watching my mileage and fill up accordingly. So i waited till i got about 60 more miles on my car, and i figured i would need more gas since i was at a quarter of a tank before my meter broke. so i stopped at a gas station and went and put 20 dollars on my pump, and as i start pumping instantly the gas nozzel was going super slow, and would stop every 3 seconds as your car does when it is full/or almost full of gas, and as i got about two dollars in out of the 20, gas started overflowing out.
I was completely shocked, my car was not lying. It was legitimately full of gas.
I instantly called my best friend and shared the news and experience.
There is nobody else besides me who drives it, I am the only one with a key, it is impossible somebody took it and filled it up. I legitimately watched my car magically and suddenly fill up with gas.

God is amazing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
yes he is.
check your ground at the Tank,,

or can be across the ,,,sorry

make gague go funny.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DominusIlluminatioMea

wow that's really cool.

you were supposed to do exactly what you did.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

God provides.
but i did not understand the rest of what you said? lol

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
we do all sorts of miraculous things unconsciously

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You slipped into an alternate universe where you had recently filled your gas tank....

I'm waiting to slip into my alternate reality where my bank account has a couple of million in it.

Des

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

ya but if u can remember them its even better, lol

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

It wasn't me at all. I was the recipient.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

lol bank account would have been amazing, maby one day.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Before you claim all out miracle you need to make sure its not a sticky fuel gauge sender. You have enough gas in the reserve that you might just run out here soon.
How a fuel gauge sender works

Why would God give you a full tank of gas? What purpose?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DominusIlluminatioMea

It wasn't me at all. I was the recipient.

of course it was you. it's just this thing you are referring to as you is like the lead tip of a pencil. you may call it god or your higherself but it is still you

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I guess I know now where my gas is disappearing too. I fill my tank up and the next day it's like all gone.

I want my gas back please.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

but my tank overflowed.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

No my friend. I am no god or nothing like a god, that belief leads you astray and away from the True and living God, and I know Him.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I had the opposite happen to me!

It was in 1992, my 10th High School Reunion was scheduled and I decided to drive from San Antonio, TX, to El Paso, TX, which is roughly about a 12 hour drive. I was driving a 1980 Dodge Charger which had a new carb work, and gaskets, basically a good overhaul. I had it in for a lube and oil change just before I left San Antonio.

I found myself passing Ft. Hancock, TX, which is about the last place on earth between here or there and the mid-point where there were hardly any stops afterwards, so I pulled in an filled up. I was a few hours out and pitch dark out, the sky was without a moon and the stars were lit up from not having any city lights for miles. I had just went under a very obscure and out-of-place overpass when suddenly I began to notice my oil pressure gauge started dropping, and dropping fast, right before my eyes. I didn't know what to think! I pulled over immediately and tried my best to assess the situation and when I pulled the dip-stick there wasn't a drop of oil. I checked the drain-plug and it was there as well as the new filter.

I sat out there and not a vehicle was in sight. The darkness crept over me and decided that I would wait it out until daylight to get a better grip on it. I slept in the car on the side of the road.

The next morning, sure enough, not a drop of oil! Did the guys at the lube shop forget to even fill me up after draining me? How did the pressure hold for several days and then the nearly 6 hours of driving before suddenly and unexpectedly having the pressure drop? LOL I was baffled!

I remembered the overpass and started it up and took the drive by chance there might be someone or something out there, I drove a bit, maybe five minutes and I came along a trailer with 55 gallon drums welded into bar-b-que grills in the shape of cows, horns and tails too! LOL A very large woman came out to greet me, she was a giant of a person, she took a hold of the situation, got under the vehicle with me, checked the fluids (she was quite butch and probably twice my strength). Even she couldn't figure it out. She happened to have a case of oil, filled me up and off I went. She didn't want a dime and enjoyed helping me.

The remainder of my trip there was fine, the week I spent there was fine, and then back to San Antonio 12 hours after that and the car never gave me any trouble.

At the time, I have to admit, I did think an alien craft hovered over me while I was driving and transported my oil right out of my block! LOL Now I don't, but I am still baffled over it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

the dip-stick there wasn't a drop of oil. was it shiny,,,,?
remember a car with no oil,
,for an oil job,, engine still coated in oil,,,remember those car commercials,,CASTROL oil,,

ya sometimes they forget too add oil.
sometimes,,,

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

ha crazy story man, so strange. But glad all worked out! and im in the lower area of texas!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

God works in mysterious ways. I once yelled at him to help me move. My house was not selling. A month later a huge unbelievable flood came through and I had to move. Insurance paid out and all.

God moves in mysterious ways!

Of course it could be an alien transporter chief with a wicked sense of humor!

P

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

alien transporter chief???
leanord scott is no Alien, Sir,,,

damit Jim,,,i got that! lol

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

dude your posts are not making any sense..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join