It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euro fears boost virtual currency Bitcoin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT3
To those that have put in the time and effort to research bitcoin, can you supply one or two links that really cut to the chase, or those resources you found most useful in your research?

thanks so much

Guess not then

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Thanks so much.
Any favorite non-official links with a negative view - always good to have both sides

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I looked at this last night, and while I am no idiot, a lot of the jargon and made up buzz-words really put me off the entire concept.

They don't seem to be able to communicate various things about this in a concise and professional way, instead making up little bits of jargon to complicate things even more.

Not only do you have to learn the concept, you have to research all the little bits of jargon too.

As an online business person, I am very interested in the entire idea, and I will be looking into this a lot more in the future. But right now I just don't have the time to research everything I would need to know to start.

It's a shame that they are being a little too original in all these aspects instead of keeping it simple. That will be a big hurdle in taking this global in my opinion.

They need to simplify, cut the made-up jargon, explain it all in language everyone can understand. Then maybe it will stand a chance of being adopted by people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join