It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Appeal to Ron Paul, on Mitt Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I dont know about you - but Ron Paul is President, Let use our People Power and Draft him into service.
this video just cements those words JFK spoke "ask not what your country can do for you -- Ask What You Can Do For Your Country".

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You people need to wake up. Whatever deal goes down was known before the race started by all parties involved.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
You people need to wake up. Whatever deal goes down was known before the race started by all parties involved.

You know, If I didn't have a military guy from work that I've been talking to for a few weeks, and just happened to mention a few things on here about drones, and that he was a member of ALLOD (American last line of defense) and the election, I told him come on we still have a chance right? the next day I went to work, punched in rounded the corner to the grill, and he said I got to talk to you when you get few, and I was like what is it, he said the he was contacted by someone in D.C. and told him that Romany will defeat obama by 9%, but the what he said next threw me, he said start Jan 2013 he completely dropping off grid.. I would have said your lying

I don't really know the sanity of this person, but he seemed legit to me, oh and he also said watch for more drones deployed in the US.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

America is hurtling headlong toward the destiny for which she was created. She is Babylon from the tips of hers toes to the top of her flame. Seek the Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Whos dropping off the grid,,your friend or Romney ? did he say why at all ?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Sorry bout that, no the vet guy just said that after the elections come Jan. 2013 he is dropping off the grid.

But like I said I can't verify the sanity of the guy

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Funny How the video is now private????? lmao

Somebody must have not like what they heard

Go Ron Paul

new topics

top topics

join