It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look at all the huge military contracts signed this past week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Good find..

But what do you think about the contracts?

It's great that you have brought this to us here on A.T.S.. It would be even better if the poster gave us their thoughts.

I think that they are just getting ready for what most of us think is inevitable.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
Good find..

But what do you think about the contracts?

It's great that you have brought this to us here on A.T.S.. It would be even better if the poster gave us their thoughts.

I think that they are just getting ready for what most of us think is inevitable.

Good point. My bad haha. I'm new on the forum, so I forget that people don't know me well enough to know my views on this stuff. I am 100% against these military conquests and funding the war machine.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
All i can say is in this video

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thats funny, My brother and I where just talking about how the Military needed to upgrade their operating systems on drones.

Because its retarded they use commercially available products to run them, atleast with that Linux upgrade they can customize their security significantly.

That and the Oxygen on the F22 are two good things on that list.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

So true Shadow....So true.

Ozzy knows whats up and that alone is scarey enough.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
More missiles are always good...as long as they are pointing away from US citizens and the drones are deployed over foreign lands.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

Lol, nice.

The Navy's drones are getting Linux Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems was awarded just under $28 million to complete the transition of the Navy's drones to the Linux operating system, a shift likely made in the interest of cybersecurity. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
More missiles are always good...as long as they are pointing away from US citizens and the drones are deployed over foreign lands.

So you support the use of drones as long as it's on "foreigners"? Drones kill innocent civilians including women and children no matter where they live. I cannot sit by and idly support the killing of anyone, especially children by cowardly drone strikes. Nationalism is a poison.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Understand that what you listed represents .38% ie less than 4 tenths of one percent of the US defense budget. And that is if I read correctly that the US MDA is footing the 2.5 billion $ for the The United Arab Emirates getting missile interceptors.

The total US budget is ~$650,000,000,000 per year. That does not count all of the black stuff that is surely hidden in a million cover projects.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

So, let me get this strait. You think that Obama and some republican are not on the same team? You actually buy into the dialectic? Your head must be purple from bumping into stuff as you walk around in your eternal sleep.

Once you cure yourself of that dialectical thought trap all of your warmonger and other subprograms will gradually slough off as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

seriously!! what a # thing to say.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Contracts that are openly published aren't what worries me. It's the ones that you don't know about which raise the eyebrow....

Government spending and bid awards is such a convoluted and complex process. It is very difficult to follow the breadcrumbs from conception of an idea, to bid specifications, to awards, to what actually got paid, to whom, and for what....

new topics

top topics

join