It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO YouTube Video: LEO UFO 2011

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower
 

I saw no evidence of a triangle apart from 3 lights. Assuming the craft was cloaked at the time, why were the lights visible? If it wasn't cloaked, why did it disappear before "touching" the edge of the earth? It just seems a bit too convenient.
ETA I'm just saying it like I see it, not trying to rain on anyones fire.
edit on 11/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA




posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by Violater1
 


Those are pretty good examples of "something" leaving the atmosphere, at a pretty high speed.
Just waiting for the claims of ice crystals and mylar balloons

edit on 11-6-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)


Care to prove they are leaving and not just passing by the field of view of the camera


Also can you let everyone know how you calculated a speed, the reason I ask is that you dont have enough information to do that



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Violater1
 

My inexpert eyes see what could be evidence of CGI or other manipulation around the 2:50 mark. THe 3 "lights" form a triangle, move right but disappear before supposedly passing behind or flying over the surface of the earth. Just an observation.



Yes thats clear on the youtube link fullscreen they almost form a straight line before they vanish!



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have to say it could very well be space junk, However I was unaware that space junk accelerates out into space. I figured it would more than likely stay in orbit and maintain its orbital velocity. Very interesting indeed.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I am going with a fake for this reason. At the 2:20 mark in the video look at the Earths clouds(atmosphere) where the supposed ufo's come from. Right before the emerge from the atmosphere that section of the Earths atmosphere does not move and the rest of the planet is still moving. Check it out. Plus none of these ever seem to change direction.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
These scenes have been posted before, but always without critical context data such as date/time of the video. This makes development of any prosaic explanation impossible -- perhaps the motives for covering up that information.

The motions are typical of small nearby vehicle-generated debris. Of course, if they are much farther away, and much bigger, their speeds would be higher. But they don't HAVE to be.

A lot of the enthusiastic speculation here -- with commendable imagination and energy -- still struggles with the problem of mistaken notions of spaceflight realities. I've tried to lay out the factual background of such views so anomalous sightings -- and I think there could be some -- can be filtered out from the 'normal' background noise. It's my "99 FAQs About 'Space UFOs' on my home page.

for example, I don't think any of this is classical 'space junk' -- pieces of other satellites passing by. They would zip past too quickly to even register on camera or eyeballs. Do the math to confirm this.

Another indication of the youtube poster's deceptive intent is the setting:
"Adding comments has been disabled for this video."

The Russian word at 0:22 is also a clue to origin of the presented version of the video:


Zoom [приближение]


But the most glaring inconsistency that I noticed was in the first scene, 30 seconds long, apparently showing the southern tip of India and Ceylon. The shuttle is approaching from the southeast, headed northwest.

Check it out yourself.

This is impossible.

All shuttle orbits were from generally west to east, every one of them, always.

Over India the paths were either northwest to southeast, or southwest to northeast.

NEVER southeast to northwest. Never.

So this suggests to me the video, for some reason, is being run backwards.

What else was changed, from the original -- which we are prevented from seeing, by the refusal of the posters to provide data on origin?



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrishJihad
I have to say it could very well be space junk, However I was unaware that space junk accelerates out into space. I figured it would more than likely stay in orbit and maintain its orbital velocity. Very interesting indeed.


At what point do you think it accelerates out into space



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The music was good, the arrows were very helpful. The overall production was very professional. My professional opinion was that they were intelligently controlled



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
The music was good, the arrows were very helpful. The overall production was very professional. My professional opinion was that they were intelligently controlled


Are you a Professional video analyst? Is that what you do for a living?
Just curious.



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by 31Bravo
 


Im afraid that there will never be a smoking gun for one reason or another.
However, I do believe that a fairly high percentage of the sightings/videos that cannot be explained are of earthly origin, built and flown by man.
I believe that there are a lot more launches from earth than whats reported, I actually saw one early this week driving back from Houston, it was definitely a rocket trail of some sort.
I made a thread about it, its buried by now im sure lol.


What do you think about the statement by Wandelle Stevens about USA flying squadrons of saucers (S-4 informers video)? I do think that the smoking gun is the only thing that is not missing. The real issue is who is
operating the objects...



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mabthd
 

Agreed.. but I'm merely making my observation and opinion from the OPs specific videos. I"m not trying to debunk, in fact, I WANT them to be the little green guys



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
The music was good, the arrows were very helpful. The overall production was very professional. My professional opinion was that they were intelligently controlled


Are you a Professional video analyst? Is that what you do for a living?
Just curious.


Computer guy former mental health guy that was married to a psychologist for a while. So I am all kinds of screwed up
edit on 12-6-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by mabthd
 

Agreed.. but I'm merely making my observation and opinion from the OPs specific videos. I"m not trying to debunk, in fact, I WANT them to be the little green guys



...little gray .... actually....



posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
These scenes have been posted before, but always without critical context data such as date/time of the video. This makes development of any prosaic explanation impossible -- perhaps the motives for covering up that information.
The motions are typical of small nearby vehicle-generated debris. Of course, if they are much farther away, and much bigger, their speeds would be higher. But they don't HAVE to be.
A lot of the enthusiastic speculation here -- with commendable imagination and energy -- still struggles with the problem of mistaken notions of spaceflight realities. I've tried to lay out the factual background of such views so anomalous sightings -- and I think there could be some -- can be filtered out from the 'normal' background noise. It's my "99 FAQs About 'Space UFOs' on my home page.
for example, I don't think any of this is classical 'space junk' -- pieces of other satellites passing by. They would zip past too quickly to even register on camera or eyeballs. Do the math to confirm this.
Another indication of the youtube poster's deceptive intent is the setting:
"Adding comments has been disabled for this video."

The Russian word at 0:22 is also a clue to origin of the presented version of the video:


Zoom [приближение]


But the most glaring inconsistency that I noticed was in the first scene, 30 seconds long, apparently showing the southern tip of India and Ceylon. The shuttle is approaching from the southeast, headed northwest.

Check it out yourself.

This is impossible.

All shuttle orbits were from generally west to east, every one of them, always.

Over India the paths were either northwest to southeast, or southwest to northeast.

NEVER southeast to northwest. Never.

So this suggests to me the video, for some reason, is being run backwards.

What else was changed, from the original -- which we are prevented from seeing, by the refusal of the posters to provide data on origin?


Thank you Jim, I believe this settles the question in my mind that this Youtube is bogus.
Another commie piece of crap.



posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo
 


you are asking what i believe to be a strange request. can you definitely show me that it is not headed away from the earth? i guess i'm just going off of what i see and understand, and what i see is an angular position of the earth, with an object that appeared to not be traveling within the confines of earth's gravitation. it wasn't moving "with" the earth, rather against or away from it. this is what leads me to believe that if this object is indeed not a digital effect, then it can be characterized as having escape velocity.

i'm curious as to why you would challenge this. i understand the need to be cautious, but it seems rather obvious that it is not in synchronicity with the earth's movement. correct me if i'm wrong, please. it just seems like you wouldn't definitely be able to prove that it is within earth's orbit/floating out in space just like i cannot definitely prove the object shoots off in a straight trajectory away from earth. from what i can gather though, it certainly appears to be acting negligently to the earth's pull.

either way, i wouldn't be surprised if it was a manipulated piece of footage. there's something very fishy about the presentation.



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 


How do you know for sure that the film is genuine? Has the film been edited?



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by knoledgeispower
 

I saw no evidence of a triangle apart from 3 lights. Assuming the craft was cloaked at the time, why were the lights visible? If it wasn't cloaked, why did it disappear before "touching" the edge of the earth? It just seems a bit too convenient.
ETA I'm just saying it like I see it, not trying to rain on anyones fire.
edit on 11/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

Had to watch the video again to remember what was going on.
There is always a wonder as to what the lights on ufo's are for. Is it for seeing? Is it light being given off by the energy keeping their device going? As for why sometimes they are cloaked and sometimes they are not, is still a mystery. We are incapable of trying to comprehend their technology because they are more intelligent than us and their science is way more advanced then us.

All I know is those 3 lights, whether one craft or three, is interesting. If they are 3 ships why stay in a formation like that? Too many questions and not enough answers because we are not there yet.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join