It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I joined the Communist Party

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Congrats on your move over to the communist side of things...True communism is a beautiful thing....The concept of everyone working for the greater good of all other fellows in the commune is Such a great concept...wouldn't it be bliss where all fellow man only wishes to see all others succeed for the benefit of one another,

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!

What ....did that sound wondrous .....Yup beautiful....BUTTTT! the problem...true communism CANNOT work as it always...and will always require a dictatorship...an over seer person whom over sees the benefit of the commune...leaders....AND what happens to the ones in power....they decide what is good for the commune...NOT THE PEOPLE....and that is where communisn fails...because no matter what...it can never meet the wants and desire of all the people all the time....there is a word for this...and it applies to all governing bodies......GREED.
edit on 103030p://f50Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 103030p://f52Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by brukernavn
reply to post by hawkiye

I do hand it over to them. I give them whatever they earn over the excess. I believe that they are worth what they produce. I laugh in the face in anti-communist for the facts that I give my employees the difference of what we earn.

Paying them more is not handing it over you are still the owner. Lots of businesses do that its called profit sharing it has nothing to do with communism it is in fact a distinctly capitalist practice. LOL

Hand over the business to them so it is worker owned like you all claim you want. You won't because you feel you built it and earned it! You can't even admit the truth to yourself You're a hypocrite. Turn the business over to your employees you exploiter and don't give me that BS that capitalism prevents you. Come on what will be your excuse now?

edit on 15-6-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

I would hand it over so that it is owned by the workers, but under a capitalist system, it makes no sense to do that. Under a capitalist system, I can easily be screwed. One of my former employers taught me something called CYA. Cover Your Ass.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Just out of curiosity why do you feel that large scale communism couldn't be governed by democratic bodies of citizens? I would agree with you that in practice on a large scale this has never been the case and it seems grim that it ever would be. I just would like you to expound upon this if you don't mind.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcrockva
94 million kills you say? Can you let us know how many people global capitalism has killed, is killing, and will kill. If we really want to talk about total kills lets talk about christianity. The third world poverty mixed with imperal wars to maintain capitalisms dominance makes 94 million look rosey. These arguments are so weak lets get into labor theory of value or use value vs. exchange value. How about inefficent pricing model? Come on lets at least call Marx a racist or sexist. Were are the capitalist supporters who didn't learn econ from glen beck.
edit on 14-6-2012 by jcrockva because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2012 by jcrockva because: (no reason given)

...Red Herring. Please do not post based on logical fallacies - it gets you no where.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

Never mind decided not to justify that with response. Please read back though and find my explanation for the comment you have objection to.

edit on 15-6-2012 by jcrockva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by brukernavn

Read Obama's book, he tells all about his communist Muslim upbringing.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adama

Communism and Islam coincide with each other? Link please.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Adama

How am I traitorous, considering that I am not an American?

Because communism is global and seeks to destroy free nations. You claim to be a communist and you don't know that?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Adama

Also, what has Obama done to get rid of the state? Please show me where he has tried to implement worker ownership instead of state ownership. I would absolutely love to see evidence of such.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

www.wnd.com...

Russia has long supported Islamist regimes.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Adama

Can you show me in communist works where it mentions destroying free nations? If I am shown things that go against what I believe are fundamental I will have a change of heart. I am extremely open-minded.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcrockva
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

Never mind decided not to justify that with response. Please read back though and find my explanation for the comment you have objection to.

I did read your post...

I am not condoning capitalism nor christianity. I am niether of those things. Yet, you utilized a logical fallacy to discredit my argument.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

www.wnd.com...

But Russia has never been communist. Therefore, what does your statement prove? I am beginning to think that you do not know what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by ANOK

You keep saying that someone who does not work get's NOTHING. Well how is it that you will be able to keep tabs on all these people on a large farm? What if some do 3/4ths of the work...what if some do 1/2 what reward is there for those who pick up the slack and how can you prove someone is not doing their best?

I know that I can do the work of 2 or 3 people...does that mean they should get a third or half? It is a nice concept if all things were equal but NOTHING IS EQUAL TO ANYTHING! This is why it will not work.
Split Infinity

That happens in most jobs already, I work harder than my co-workers but still get the same pay.

No boss can monitor workers like the other workers can. Not only would there be peer pressure from workmates but there would be way more eyes around, you couldn't hide and have a sleep as easily.

edit on 14-6-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

Wow, that sure sounds like paradise to me.
Everyone watching everyone else with a critical eye and envy at the ready to "banish" them from the kingdom. You must be joking.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

www.wnd.com...

But Russia has never been communist. Therefore, what does your statement prove? I am beginning to think that you do not know what you are talking about.

The USSR was a Communist country or at least an attempt at one. Just because you think you can do it better or you don't think it was really"communist" doesn't make that fact any less TRUE.
The USSR 'experiment' with Communism last how long? 70 yrs? (approximately).
Why don't you tell us how your "Communism" is going to be so much different that those who have tried before you? Please, be specific.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462

www.wnd.com...

The USSR was a Communist country or at least an attempt at one. Just because you think you can do it better or you don't think it was really"communist" doesn't make that fact any less TRUE.
The USSR 'experiment' with Communism last how long? 70 yrs? (approximately).
Why don't you tell us how your "Communism" is going to be so much different that those who have tried before you? Please, be specific.

Wow! In the USSR the workers owned the means of production, instead of the state? Link please.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If you are going to continue to argue the definition of true "communism" then we are going to get nowhere. I asked you how you are going to do things differently? Please be specific.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I would hand it over so that it is owned by the workers, but under a capitalist system, it makes no sense to do that. Under a capitalist system, I can easily be screwed. One of my former employers taught me something called CYA. Cover Your Ass.

You are dodging the question. Please explain in detail how you could be screwed and how under communism you would somehow be protected from the workers ousting and screwing you?

It sounds to me like you think you should be compensated more so then the workers for starting the business and fear losing all that hard work you put into starting the business. However the model I have been hearing on this thread is that if the law did not protect capitalism they would oust the owner and take ownership of the business because is it their right for putting their labor into the business.

There is nothing stopping you from turning over ownership to the workers you are exploiting your excuse is under capitalism if you do you could be screwed. Why? I see no difference under communism in turning it over to the workers and them screwing you.

I have to laugh at how you are in denial of even your on capitalistic instincts that you own it and deserve to own it and will get screwed if you turn it over to a bunch of your workers who had little or no part in creating it.

Now stop dodging the question and give us the break down.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by toolgal462

I am not arguing the definition of "true communism". I am only stating that communism in Russia has never occurred, due to the fact that there was never even an attempt to have the workers share ownership of the means of production. Just because somebody says that they are something does not make it true. Obama says that he is a Christian, but can you see it by the fruits of his labour?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

reply to post by toolgal462

I am not arguing the definition of "true communism". I am only stating that communism in Russia has never occurred, due to the fact that there was never even an attempt to have the workers share ownership of the means of production. Just because somebody says that they are something does not make it true. Obama says that he is a Christian, but can you see it by the fruits of his labour?

I understand your argument and agree with it, up to a point....However, the vast majority of humans on this planet will think of the "USSR" or China when they hear the word "communism". I don't think that most people think of President Obama when they hear the word, "Christian". Do you follow me?

Either change the name to something new or you are fighting a losing battle.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join