It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fractal Obsession - Drive to the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've been compelled or some could say obsessed to work with shapes lately. Here's an image I created earlier today...like always...not claiming anything amazing just sharing.

(side note/additional info)
Some information on numbers and sacred geometry;

There is something odd about numbers. Numbers are very much mentioned in ancient scriptures. In the old testament is a whole book which is called numbers. And there are many many more examples in other religions. I try to collect here some information about why some numbers appear all over and over again. I think this is important because the universe is a mathemathical place, and answers may lie within this. It can be hard, though, with no mathematical background.

Link

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I suppose form isn't that interesting to most people.

Maybe I have aspergers

edit on 11-6-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I love spiro-graph.

How did you achieve these btw.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
That's awesome how it kind of ends up looking like an eyeball.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think this is pretty great. I love making things like this myself. Unfortunately, I don't have the motor-skills for it. I too would be interested to know what software you used to create these.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

That's pretty cool - I like it. The all Seeing EYE

Sacred Geometry is an absolutely fascinating subject. I am particularly drawn to the pyramid structure and the energy vortex that is created within this shape. I even slept under a pyramid (same dimensions as Cheops) for about 7 years when I was in my 20's. I believe it significantly slowed down the ageing of my physical body. Many people comment on how young I look for my age. I think it also assisted me in my lucid dreaming / astral work. For a while I even had a girlfriend that would sleep in it with me, although she banged her head a lot.

I have also discovered through my adventures that spirals are everywhere in nature and in the metaphysical world. If you want to draw up or draw down energy, then visualizing a spiral is the best and easiest way.

Peace Out

top topics

join