It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this picture show the 'ghost' of a universe that existed before big bang

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatScot

One of most basic laws of science is the Law of the Conservation of Energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be changed from one form to another.

Could the information and energy just like in evolution be selecting the strong information and converting the waste information just like the process inside our own body's once the information has been observed and gathered what the universe needs to sustain a thriving environment for the host is recreated and what hasn't worked or has become useless is reproduced to reflect the desired traits required for longevity of the over all host system.

The universe conserves energy in may ways on the quantum level for instance observing creates the image only when required much like computer games do.

However much I try to fathom this it is hard but the universe has given us may sensory tools and also a unique ability on this planet to be a creature of innovation and imagination and our evolution has also given us the body to create and discover and explore could it be our fate or destiny is already planned are the questions gave to us by divine original thought or curiosity are we here to observe by accident or on purpose are the answers slowly unveiled as we progress from a source who holds the keys to our progression or are we truly masters of our own destiny and man has truly been lucky to have had so many great minds? However we see it all these coincidences are compelling.

Our imitation of what we know is be the bases of our own endeavors into space and other planets we design our machines in our image to preform all the necessary duties of man in the best possible way, i like to think we are the universes version of a satellite or a rover exploring the universe or world we inhabit. Slowly being fed commands from a source only some can understand because of experience understanding and desire they solve the question of the time so we can progress to the next part of the puzzle.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

the is no such thing as a black "hole" a gravity event yes but a tear in the space time fabric - no

this image should make clear the idea that matter does escape

edit on 12-6-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Does this mean that he is seeing outside our universe? Does the ghostly reminder of an earlier, deceased Universe exist outisde of our reborn universe?

If it doesnt exist outside our Universe then this could lead to many things, not the least of importance would the detection of another dimension.

Could this information lead to new ways of travelling our cosmos or explain how other life may travel the universe.

Could it also explain how it is thought by some that UFOs, Aliens, and Ultra Hi-Tech black government have the ability to materialize or dematerialize, even cloak and decloak instantly?

Just taking a walk through fantasy land

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If I read the article right, it seems like super massive black holes suck everything in and then go BOOM!

Makes sense, follow the current pattern of super massive black holes in the center of galaxies merging/ eating one another, causing galaxies to merge into increasingly larger galaxies. Sooner or later you end up with a runaway 2x2 scenario of expansion were the universe is sucked into itself via an ultra super duper massive black hole; only to explode over and over again, kind of like the immortal phoenix.

The question is, did the war between matter and antimatter happen just once in the first time around(if there was a first time), or does it happen each and every time the universal black hole goes pop?

Like a perpetual battle between light(matter) and dark(anti-matter)?
edit on 12-6-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
My theory is that the Universe collapses into itself and explodes out the opposite way.Matter vrs. Antimatter. Picture, if you will, the sphere of the universe being sucked into its center. Instead of the explosion spreading into this physical realm it explodes into its opposite. Then it is sucked back to its center and explodes back into this one. The cycle continues back and forth. If my theory is correct than what they are getting images of would be 2 Universes ago.

Holy crap that is awesome and makes a lot of sense. Maybe the universe goes through a cycle of becoming a black hole and then a white hole and back

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discoveres what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

...There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
-Douglas Adams

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Even if this universe we are seeing is part of the cycle, it will eventually wear down as per the laws of thermodynamics.

Secondly actual beginning of our universe (not this cycle) still has divine intervention because physics states that you cannot create matter-energy out of nothing.

A lot of people show examples of matter being created out of 'nothing', but that is false as E=mc^2 and matter and energy are different forms of the same thing. What they are showing are examples of energy being transformed into matter.

Show me an example of matter being created without NOTHING. Nothing means no energy because E=mc^2 as per Einstein.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Since we do not know wehat existed before this universe you cannot support the statement that it was created out of nothing - you do not know that.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
reply to post by solargeddon

Well, that's what happens when someone becomes a robotic-debunker/compulsive-naysayer... eventually people stop listening to what they have to say.

Sorry, are you calling me names ?!

How very ...... ignorant of you, We can't just buy the concept, of the concentric rings being a remnant of a bygone universe, it has to be proven beyond doubt, plus science is progressive, the sourcing of those articles was entirely relevant to the thread, and gave an alternative perspective.

I am being rude, when I say how's the weather there in 2d land ?!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
These are all amusing but theories. Just more food for the hardknock Atheists to gobble down with both eyes closed and deaf ears. Not yet fact (if ever proven). Amusing thoughts of what our world possibly is........I guess it takes a bit of fate to BELIEVE all this theorizing provided in the article which also references to another theory which is the big bang.

Remember science is not science until it can be reproduced by another party with the same results. I think the "findings" shown in this article is just like believing in Jesus. At least the people who believe in Jesus know it is fate.

I have yet to see undeniable proof that the earth is billions of years old and this article boast so many assumptions that it makes me cringe. Science is not science anymore.....it's make believe.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reminds me of a bulls eye..................

but it also reminds me of a crop circle. If im not mistaken doesn't this pattern show up alot in crop circles.

2nd thing that came to mind after the bulls eye of course.

Great find will keep me thinking for a bit. It puts my mind at ease because if the universe can be infinitely reborn that means everthing is.

So death is not the end its only the beginning.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Cool find, OP. I'm not sure if anyone else has brought this up, but I think it was a presentation about vortex mathematics that I first heard the idea that the universe is shaped like a torus (doughnut). What we perceive as the center of the universe would be the "hole" in the doughnut, so we are simultaneously moving away from the center of the universe and back towards it at the same time.

I think this idea is described in the TED presentation on this page.
vortexmath.webs.com...

In any case I think this model for the universe would support the idea of universal cycles.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by VoidHawk

Even if there was an anouncement to say that universe is exactly the way a scientist says it is does that make it right? Does it make it real?

Your right, no it doesnt, scientists are always revising theories all the time, theories that have been scientifically concrete fro centuries, are then turned on their heads, "oh well, yes, we thought that was right, but actualy......" you get my drift?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I stated earlier in this thread a theory of mine and that I would create a gif or video as a visual description of what I see. I wanted to jump on and state it will take me some more time as I am having trouble getting to look the way I want it to. Please bare with me.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by VoidHawk

Even if there was an anouncement to say that universe is exactly the way a scientist says it is does that make it right? Does it make it real?

Your right, no it doesnt, scientists are always revising theories all the time, theories that have been scientifically concrete fro centuries, are then turned on their heads, "oh well, yes, we thought that was right, but actualy......" you get my drift?

Yes scientific theories are corrected when the information in them becomes superscended by better information - but that is not an excuse to ignore every scientific theory

In science a theory is not merely a "an idea I have" like it is here on ATS - a scientific theory is a well substantiated explaination that explains the known facts, that is testable, and which can be used to predict future observations.

No other idea humanity has ever dreamed up is as useful - heck even when a theory is superscended it can still be useful - Newton's laws of motion may have been supersceded by Einsteins theory of relativity - but I know which I use when I'm playing pool!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

IMO there is no origin, and there will be no end. There are just changes in the energy form through which we, and everything in the multiverses go through.

Our spirits will continue to experience everything that energy can change into. Energy, and our spirits(a concious form of energy) will never die, or disipate. After all, no form of energy can ever be destroyed or created.

Good catch btw.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So it seems that those who have been talking about

Bounce Theory, maybe on track!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join