It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this picture show the 'ghost' of a universe that existed before big bang

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Like a toroid?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
My theory is that the Universe collapses into itself and explodes out the opposite way.Matter vrs. Antimatter. Picture, if you will, the sphere of the universe being sucked into its center. Instead of the explosion spreading into this physical realm it explodes into its opposite. Then it is sucked back to its center and explodes back into this one. The cycle continues back and forth. If my theory is correct than what they are getting images of would be 2 Universes ago.

Could beas you surmise a massive black hole white hole recycling.
Good subject OP.
Yes God deserves all the gratitude. Cheers

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

I will attempt to illustrate the concept into a gif or video and post it for you in the next couple of days.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

You see one of the interesting aspects to this theory, is that if a heavy stable element formed in the center of a black hole, and it was too heavy to be maintained in its normal time-frame, it is not just that we would pass it, leaving it behind in a gravity well, but that it being too heavy to be supported in that outward flow of time, would go in the opposite direction, but maintain positive entropy.

Um, a broken cup would not become a un-broken cup as if you reversed time. Like that. It stays a stable element since there is no pressure there either than can cause it be maintained in that time-frame so it continues to fall back increasing in momentum according the law of gravity, which means it accelerates and will reach c.

Now then at that point it should explode. As it approaches c.

Unless there is some reason that the relative acceleration is such that it will not exceed c in its reference frame and plunge ever further back until it hits the inflationary boundary and becomes a seed of entropy in a cycle of life and death of the universe yet perhaps not occurring all at once but in places on a continual basis.

And as such the future ends up affecting the past, and even in a sense helping to create the past.

It may exceed c even with this incredible density of a super-heavy stable element, incredible mass but small size, since it is not actually traveling through, the quantum foam, which is where you gain mass when you accelerate and why you cannot exceed c.

Like a gyroscope it is sitting in one spot and merely shrinking to a point in space. There is nothing that could or would be able to stop that from exceeding c, since it is the mass of the quantum foam, which causes resistance to the mass of atoms, which prevents anything with mass from reaching c.
There would be nothing to interfere with it other than small secondary forces which might tug it this way or that.

And all of this might end up with a kind of homogeneity like a gas. What would be interesting would be if it could be used to explain the spider webbing of galaxies. Then we might be on to something.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

As I understand a white hole, objects are sucked into a black hole and emerge out the other side into an alternate universe and the exit on the opposite side is called the white hole. Is this correct? If it is than No not exactly. Like I said above I will attempt to illustrate what I am talking about in a gif or video in the next few days.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Yes not unlike the situation in the Middle East which I suspect will be slipping back in time, with positive entropy.

Which brings us to Britain in our world conference here and all I can say is, how much fun would it be, to play with exoskeletons in the hills of Afghanistan if you were in the military?

Wouldn't it be luverly, to turn Afghanistan into a playground for NATO's war machine?

Now the Brits are experts at creating problems in Afghanistan and have been doing so since the days of Marco Polo so thats why when I talk about this planned military dictatorship/home improvement lease arrangement, lets say like Hong Kong and someday give it back to the Afghani people after we make some infrastructure, and I say NATO, yes I am thinking more about a British like approach than an American military approach.

That is to say although they might make up the bulk of the forces and influence and equipment and machinery there, downplaying that is probably a good idea since part of that deal is to maintain that trade route.

But you will notice that Pakistan closed its border and they were unable to come to terms in negotiations which ended today I think after 30 days with a null result, and that is probably because sending unarmed drones into someone else's airspace to assassinate people is unacceptable. Respect for borders is something that prevents war even between nuclear powers.
And don't think it can't happen.

But anyways thats what I was thinking we could do to preserve our military in active service during the expected peace times ahead. Now that the SCO is firming up its coalition for the balance of power and to maintain the free market economy. So my suggestion is that we should use the G20 to maintain that region in some semblance of stasis or stability.
Since everyone is in the G20 and the UN has lost all its power.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Would be hilarious to see the faces on all these scientists when we find out this universe is just a holographic projection of thoughts and "reality" is something veeery different than what the 5 senses perceive.

IT--
edit on 12-6-2012 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hasn't physics already ruled out a "big crunch"?

The further galaxies are speeding up, not slowing down to coalesce again...

I think, according to current knowledge.. That the universe will just continue to expand, and die of heat death..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

That is my view of the universe too... A quantum simulation..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Nassim Haramain also theorized about this.

paraphrasing:

"Since every action has an equal and opposite reaction, if our universe is expanding, where is the contracting side?"

I know ATS regards him a crackpot but his views on things just resonate too much in me for me to ignore him.

Maybe the ghost image is of our neighbor universe (or it's "lung" so to speak, the contracting side of our universe)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Penrose is credible.
I wonder if this could mean the universe cycles between expansion and collapse.

Penrose is more than credible... he's a flippin genius... who, together with Hawking envisioned and developed pretty much the entire field of partical physics/big bang theory/singularity research in the 60's and 70's...

I assue you... he can be trusted....

PA

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

I think, according to current knowledge.. That the universe will just continue to expand, and die of heat death..

I was very much under the impression that the speed at which other galaxies are moving away from our own was decreasing, thus ultimately and logically ending in a "crunch" so to speak... this can be calculated by observing the "red shift" of the light we see... We can tell by observing the "red shift" (a fluctuation in radiational output, and on a visible level, colour) of distant stars and galaxies, that the universe is expanding. Not only that, but it happens to be expanding at exactly a rate just below that rate at which it would begin to contract, eventually collapsing back in on itself and re-forming a singularity. So, thats a bit lucky then?..... not only that but the precise values of the many environmental conditions that interact to make the world as we know it possible are intrinsically linked to each other, each needing and relying on all the others for the formation of matter as we know it. Without these exact measurements for density and temperature and matter to anti-matter ratio, electrons would not be able to effectively orbit the nucleus of an atom, meaning that the very building blocks of life and matter itself could not, and would not, form. You would end up with a kind of milky solution of electrons, protons and neutrons all floating around space with not much to do, what a terrible waste.
PA
edit on 12-6-2012 by PerfectAnomoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Penrose is credible.
I wonder if this could mean the universe cycles between expansion and collapse.
that would make sense considering, the multiverse is supposedly expanding so somehow somewhere there has to the equal and opposite reaction.... contraction.
I for one like to consider that it was always 'just there in the first place' so your idea supports this.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectAnomoly

Originally posted by EvanB

I was very much under the impression that the speed at which other galaxies are moving away from our own was decreasing, thus ultimately and logically ending in a "crunch" so to speak...

MY technical knowledge on subjects is limited at best.

I did watch a few lectures/debates with Lawrence Krauss, and he is stating that we are finding out that the universes expansion rate is increasing, not decreasing like we've always thought.

That's really all I had to this.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Daemonicon because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Good grief...I love this subject matter but god damn it hurts my brain, lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ahhhhh, Futurama got it right!

Haha cant find the whole thing but they go through the birth of the universe 2 times and it just implodes on itself and the big bang happens again.

This is crazy, makes you think how many times we've been through this cycle, and if they play out exactly like the one before.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Good read OP sounds plausible. I wonder if the misunderstood dark energy is part of PAST recycled materials? And could this be the reason it is so much part of this universe because its so much matter from the past being replenished/recycled and re injected into this universe from various energy vortex points or black/white holes. SnF for the interesting read

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I have read some of Roger penroses work and I find him very credible, this is amazing and could show that our universe could have been reborn etc.

Even if this is true there is always a beginning for our universe and this may be just one step of part of our universe as it cycles from its actual origin.

The big bang may be the origin in our cycle, but not the original origin of our universe

God is fantastic and lets all thank him for the universe he gave us

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2157548/Is-secret-previous-universe-hidden-microwaves-Scientist-spots-ghost-Big-Bang.html[/url]
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 093030p://6America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jun 2012 21:10:03 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)
You can see two guys standing in the center circle. One is facing us and the other is facing away. You can make out the face of the one facing us.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Does this picture show the 'ghost' of a universe that existed before big bang

www.dail ymail.co.uk

A renowned scientist says he has spotted evidence that a universe existed before the Big Bang.

Professor Roger Penrose from Oxford University says concentric circles discovered in the background microwaves of the universe provides evidence of events that took place before the universe came into being.

The cosmic microwave offers us a ghostly look at the the universe just 300,000 years after the Big Ban' - a microscopic amount of time compared to the universe's estimated age of 13.7billion year

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

As long as the Big Bang is a theory , its all theoretical .. But cool find though

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Good find OP. I have always wondered this. To me (far from being a scientist) I never could accept the idea that our Universe came to existence form nothing. I am a Christian, but will spare everyone my theory of how this POST and Christianity might co-exist.
S&F

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join