It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Example of the Democrats Definition of "Free Speech"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If we don't agree, we vandalize. One again more evidence of left-wing facism. Ironic they would burn a swastika when the act itself is right out of the Nazi intimidation play book.

www.channel3000.com...

Swastika Burned Into Grass On Bush-Cheney Supporter's Lawn
Homeowner: 'My Signs Are Going Right Back In The Yard'

POSTED: 11:57 am CDT October 1, 2004
UPDATED: 12:31 pm CDT October 1, 2004
MADISON, Wis. -- Madison homeowners are livid after vandals defaced their homes....

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Though I equally sympathize with Herr Schaeffer...

Shown here getting his TV news face time for the Republican Party

But I find it difficult to translate with such certainty that Vandals sprayed the swastika near Bush-Cheney signs in his yard and vandalized several other homes in the neighborhood into:

State Republican Party officials claim it's the latest in a series of desperate acts by Democrats.

Do they know something we don't? Sure it could be Democrats. Or Anarchists. Or Libertarians. Or Naderites. Or Republicans that just think Schaeffer is a tool around the club house pool. Or Nazis that think he's Jewish. Or Jews that think he's a Nazi. Or just 12 year old punk vandals unaffiliated with any party.

But we really don't know at all these days given the lengths some people go to for the giddy invocation of victimhood do we?

Related perspective:
Kerry Headquarters Vandalized

Someone tossed a cement chunk through a storefront window of the local John Kerry presidential campaign headquarters in an act of vandalism a Democratic official said appeared to be politically motivated.

Democratic Party Headquarters Vandalized

The vandals burned "Kerry for President" yard signs and scrawled pro-Bush graffiti on the windows and door.

But, the chairman of the Louisiana Democratic Party told Eyewitness News it won't allow this attempt to intimidate workers to interfere with the parties in Acadiana.

Officials say it appears the intruders may have set a fire at the building's front door as part of an effort to burn down the building.

Hundreds of Kerry Yards Signs Stolen in Pensacola

Those caught stealing signs could be charged with petty theft or criminal mischief, said Bonnie Jones, Escambia County supervisor of elections.

Charged with petty theft or mischief if caught, huh?

What about violation of Free Speech and Right wing Fascism?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, this thread is about Left Wing Fascism and "another" example of the "Democratic Definition of Free Speech."

My bad.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
These types of attack are no new now its part of the frenzy of the political weeks before elections.

Back in the seventies my brother had somebody shooting at his tire in a political rally, some people can get quite violent during this times.

join