It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Creature Off Lake Erie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
A week ago me and my friend were walking along Lake Erie on the beach in Ohio. While walking we found this strange looking creature. At first we just thought it was a dog, but then we got a closer look. We noticed it was definitely not a dog, but some strange hairless animal with fangs similar to that of a saber toothed tiger from the ice age. It also had no tail. I took a picture of it to show others. I posted it on Facebook to see what other people would say. Many people said it looked like a raccoon, however it was not at all a raccoon. There was a similar creature in New York a few years back. If anyone may know what it may be please let me know.
www.facebook.com...
This is the link to my photo if you would like to get a look at it

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
the powers that be already censored your account. i believe your life is in danger.

how did you start a thread with 1 post. i thought there was min. 20 post rule in effect.

are you a hacker or a government agent or an internet patriot circumventing all censorship to bring the truth to the masses.

my bad, i just saw it was your intro post.

edit on 11-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Your link is not working, try uploading the image onto imgur.com and provide that link

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by denaalice

Your FB account has been blocked. Teach me to click on an unknown FB link....

Des

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The only thing in Lake Erie is dead fish

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Ya had a few today with only a few post

Welcome to ATS
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

This came back
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

make the picture for public view

edit on 11-6-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Please note all the topped thread in this forum. They contain lots of useful info for new members.

As stated, this thread is for Intros.....you may post in other forums after you make 20 posts.

new topics

top topics

join