It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio @ CLC2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe talks about what his cold case posse found, the current state of the investigation. I didn't catch anything new he had to say though. Its a Real Criminal Investigation thats for sure... and Judge Napalitano believe this case will come before a Jury. its going to be hard to find peers of a illegal alien... bad news the election will beat the court case on the calender.

edit on 11-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The truth about joe arpaio

Check out this thread and see if you can trust anything that comes out of this mans mouth. He is using this to deflect from the doj investigation into his departments corruption.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Check out this thread and see if you can trust anything that comes out of this mans mouth. He is using this to deflect from the doj investigation into his departments corruption.

Hmmmmmm, maybe Holder should hire him instead of investigating him? Don't you think he would fit right into our corrupt justice department?

Sorry, anyone that Holder goes after, in my opinion, automatically qualifies as a folk hero!

Holder needs to be put in prison..............PERIOD!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

Typical liberal maneuver, when you don't like the message, kill the messenger. Right out of their playbook.

They made a mistake taking on Arpaio, he doesn't quit, he doesn't know how.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

As a resident of the State with Colorful Sunsets,
I understand the dangers of the State I live in.
If I was in trouble, I would, and know if I called a AZ
Sheriff they would respond and save my live,
as they have in the past.
What State do you live in and if you live in AZ,
could you please share the stories of how AZ Sheriffs failed you,
and how they left you high and dry, and you had to save your own life.
In my life they have responded, and rescued relatives with helicopters.
When some a-hole was shooting at my family they respond,
and killed the guy and flew his body out with a
helicopter so I did not have to shoot him.
I live in the State where you can step on Rattlesnakes on your porch,
and die at anytime.
I take offense to you bad mouthing AZ!
Where do you Live?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Huh ... hey, I support anyone that is trying to straighten any of this stuff out... I'm a little gun shy after the Paul Saga but - you got me wrong if you think I dont stand for Law and Order. and FYI - the people elect the sheriff... he is not appointed so next election you can voice your opinion while you do you civic duty and vote. other than that he is the LAW....

new topics

top topics

join