It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All The Michigan Folk On ATS. I Need Your Help.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus
reply to post by TWILITE22

I'm sorry I can't offer first-hand reports of the extremely weird things happening in Michigan, but I can say this: Something sure smells fishy. Maybe I'm not so sorry I don't live there. I feel for the people who do, whatever happens.

Twilite, I sent you a U2U about the other question you had because I've had a few posts removed from another thread.

saw that one thanks for replying sometime I think I I'm talking to no one.lol,cyberspace sure is strange.
As I said I grew up in Michigan strange things happen there all the time.I remember as a child being woke up in the middle of the night everyone was out looking up at the sky saying "it lit up like the middle of the day"never found out what that was,(some thought it was a ufo)my father was an avid hunter and talked of strange sightings he had in the northern part of the state.
There was a rash of ufo sightings there in the 60's,thats when I became interested in alterative subjects.i would share info with my father(who's now passed)before computers came on the scene.

Don't worry about the people that live there.They're a tough bunch and take no prisoners,if anything they would be the ones on the front lines if it came down to it.Good solid trustworthy people in Michigan!!

But with this other thing it seems like something is brewing,hard to pinpoint but something is getting ready to happen,I just can't shake the feeling.I believe others are feeling it too.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Op what is this thread about, the truth of the matter is if anything happens, it will start in michigan, increase volatilelity of workers, drones in the air (i have a thread) and selfridge which is area 52.

The point of the matter, michigan will the first to call on martial law, miltia groups are huge in this city, and not to mention dearborn arab community.

Also, the city (detroit) being nuked is also a great idea for TPTB, seriously OP, you know somehting and you are not divulging . u2u me

drone thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-6-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

With regards to any FEMA activity, apparently their personnel were in the area from June 5-7 conducting a Flood Study. That wouldn't account for any movement of actual equipment however...

aswm.org...

Also, I'm unconvinced that razor wire around some dilapidated old prison buildings are there to "prevent vandalism and theft"
Any sane person would assume they aren't worried about things being stolen that aren't there, and vandalism to buildings which are set to be demolished.
Makes no sense.

Just like the rest of this.
I certainly hope this isn't some STUXNET related attack and/or nuclear brainfart that ends up harming anyone living there. Definitely something going on.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That is so cool. I remember camping and the whole sky lit up like daylight, but as soon as I turned around to tell my husband (we were in the tent), it was dark again. Weird, but this was in California.

I'm glad to hear folks in Michigan are tough and I hope they'll keep hangin' in there and will fight if necessary.

I agree with you. There's some really strange stuff happening and I've been around this world long enough to know it's not just "normal". And, I'm also feeling "anticipatory" It's somewhere under my name.

edit on 13-6-2012 by imalitehaus because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2012 by imalitehaus because: ?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ok I admit I'm reaching here, but I came across a few things..

Clam Lake, WI has a 28 mile ELF antenna which apparently is used to communicate with submarines.

HAARP connection? HAARP uses ELF waves to manipulate the Ionosphere, and allegedly control weather, create earthquakes etc etc.. (you've heard it before)

That's not all that interesting in itself but I found out that the Navy issued a NAVAREA Warning. There was to be a large solar flare event that could possibly disrupt ships navigation and communications. It was in affect until June 7, 2012.

NAVAREA warning

Anyone in the know aware of how often a warning such as that would be issued?

Anyway... nearby ELF array + massive solar flare/radiation bombarding the Ionsphere = ??

Don't crucify me, just postulating out loud!

Clam Lake, WI

EDIT: I just noticed on the document there is another such transmitter located in Republic, MI
Sister stations working together ??
edit on 13-6-2012 by HIWATT because: links

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

It sure does seem like something strange is brewing around here these days. I hope for the sake of my friends and family that Michigan does not become the focal point of Martial Law or anything but I can hope in one hand and crap in the other ya know.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus

That is so cool. I remember camping and the whole sky lit up like daylight, but as soon as I turned around to tell my husband (we were in the tent), it was dark again. Weird, but this was in California.

I'm glad to hear folks in Michigan are tough and I hope they'll keep hangin' in there and will fight if necessary.

I agree with you. There's some really strange stuff happening and I've been around this world long enough to know it's not just "normal". And, I'm also feeling "anticipatory" It's somewhere under my name.

edit on 13-6-2012 by imalitehaus because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2012 by imalitehaus because: ?
I was trying to find the correct word and you nailed it 'anticipatory'is exactly right.
I'm going to get ahold of some folks I have up there to see if they have heard of any oddities out of the norm.
i'll check back if I hear anything.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Op what is this thread about, the truth of the matter is if anything happens, it will start in michigan, increase volatilelity of workers, drones in the air (i have a thread) and selfridge which is area 52.

The point of the matter, michigan will the first to call on martial law, miltia groups are huge in this city, and not to mention dearborn arab community.

Also, the city (detroit) being nuked is also a great idea for TPTB, seriously OP, you know somehting and you are not divulging . u2u me

drone thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-6-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

Just trying to coordinate with others from around the state to compile information to see what pans out from it all. Things seem out of place these days, especially around here. I have no information I have not brought forward. I just have a feeling something is coming and as much knowledge as we can gain the better. Michigan would definitely be a great place for TPTB to try to secure first though. In my opinion of course. We have great natural resources and we are surrounded by water on all sides just about. Good way to try to keep us contained if civil war broke out. Someone had mentioned the idea of seceding from the country. I think it would be a great idea but I don't think it would happen. Not without major conflict and disruption though.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

You never know. Maybe they are using haarp to try to drive us into a rebellion. I tend to think anything is possible so I will look a little further into this idea. Thanks for bringing that information forward.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
all i have is drone information.

And some other tid bits of info claiming that selfridge is bigger than it appears, meaning its underground

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatantI'm near Fenton, The A10s fly by all the time...weekly about 500ft 2x2...Blackhawks all the time day and nite. Most off the time u can just hear the fast movers, and get a awesome view if your lucky. Where they are from I don't know...but they are here and over the past couple years alot more. I was in the U.S. ARMY ADA. I know my aircraft and had friends calling me about them recently. Looks like we are gearing up for something here or or a little target practice for.................

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
could it be military exercises?Nuclear weapon examinations or smth like that..
What I am concerned about is that were there really 300+ people killed in tht thing ..or whatever it is?
OMG..what a tragic..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My husband was driving home from Boulder CO today, headed south on I-25 and saw a convoy of approximately 6-7 military ambulances with the red cross on the side (similar to the one listed below) and 6-7 of these very, very lage vehicles that looked like the below picture, but with a large vent on the left side (from what he could tell, didn't see it from the right).

Posted this here just in case it was related to all the weirdness in the midwest, since you have to take I-25 north to get to I-76 & then I-80 to go east. I mean, they could have been going anywhere, but since we've personally seen these convoys crossing over the CO/NE state line from the east, figure it was a good possibility. He's never seen the big vehicle before and has never seen the ambulances moving anywhere, usually just the troop transporters, but did see a whole crop of the ambulances at the Federal Center a while back.

He said they were headed north, apparently en route from Colorado Springs. He wondered if they could be used in the firefighting efforts up north, but then when I did an image search and it seemed to match armoured amphibious vehicles (that's the closest match, anyway), we were left wondering. I don't know if that's the case, though, so was wondering if anyone in the know of military vehicles could help identify what it was, since the picture below is closest to what he saw, but not exact.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIsland
could it be military exercises?Nuclear weapon examinations or smth like that..
What I am concerned about is that were there really 300+ people killed in tht thing ..or whatever it is?
OMG..what a tragic..

As far as I know the 380 people being killed is a false story but something is going on.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

He might have seen LAVs. Light Armored Vehicles. I used to operate in LAVs and they look simaler to the first pick except they have eight wheels and a gun turret with a 25mm gun. Their are other variants to the LAV as well. Could just be reservists summer training or like you said wildfire fighters. My buddy who is an Army reservist is in Cali fighting fires right now as we speak. But we will keep our eyes open here. I would love to see an LAV roll through here. I miss those IED magnets.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
My in-laws live in Lenawee County, Southeast Michigan, and they've not reported anything unusual. Hopefully it stays that was as we're to go up there over the 4th of July weekend.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

He might have seen LAVs. Light Armored Vehicles. I used to operate in LAVs and they look simaler to the first pick except they have eight wheels and a gun turret with a 25mm gun. Their are other variants to the LAV as well. Could just be reservists summer training or like you said wildfire fighters. My buddy who is an Army reservist is in Cali fighting fires right now as we speak. But we will keep our eyes open here. I would love to see an LAV roll through here. I miss those IED magnets.

Thanks, I'll do an image search and ask him if that's what he saw. I know that they have military up there, but thought the combination with the ambulances was odd, since there are so many firehouses up there and assumed that ambulances would be a part of that. I'll get back to you!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

I don't know if this helps and I hope you know what I'm about to describe, but he said they looked like what they used in the movie "Independence Day" in order to transport the missiles to shoot at the UFO.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Please read and advise

Michigan is number one spot of war to take place on america soil. Easy ground to take over as well.

But hte scary part is that it is easy to get a passport here and travel ticket airline, remember the underwear bomber?

Ontop of that, detroit is a grave, sucking millions, this friday the city is suppose to shut down. For the city to get a new start someone or somehow it may get nuked. Seems like an easy way to make a better city. Although, i wouldn't put it pass israel, iran, united states, or russia to make a plot against michigan. also china.

Ontop of that Michigan is also number one spot where manufacturing of weaponized vehicles, we have tank plants, and other war toys being built here too.

put it all together folks

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

An honest question...why is Michigan the spot for war, etc, to start? Why there instead of any other state?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join