It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only a few people have awkened.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Watching the full movie now, will report back soon.

I'm back.
Sorry, only got as far as 6 mins in and he's talking about God.
edit on 11-6-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

You are a perfect example of a hopelessly intolerant, programmed victim of group think who is incapable of critical thinking. The use of a catch word has completely shut down your brain, ability to think, express your desires and opinions.

You are exactly the kind of person who falls in line while at the same time thinking you are free. At least you warned us early on. Thanks for not wasting my time, Das Man.

The watchers are watching the watchers all the way to the aliens.

We are still here. We are still here. underground like the grunge revolution . lol

edit on 11-6-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealists because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Thats a lot to say simply because I dont want to be preached to. The very unimformative op gave the impression the vid was about waking up, personaly I do not consider the belief in a supernatural being to be "waking up".

I simply said "I got six mins in and he started talking about god", compare that with your reply to me!!! Have you considered getting treatment?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
reply to post by zarp3333

Thats a lot to say simply because I dont want to be preached to. The very unimformative op gave the impression the vid was about waking up, personaly I do not consider the belief in a supernatural being to be "waking up".

I simply said "I got six mins in and he started talking about god", compare that with your reply to me!!! Have you considered getting treatment?

Whatever just tyring to help.....

You probly listen too justiin bieber!

By 2030 they will have unlocked the key to aging and have nbanobots that help your cells. We will live for 1000's of years. We can either be like angels or demons to te universe...and GOD aint going to let us off thsi rock...untill we get our # together!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IdiotSavantSurrealists

My reply was not aimed at you, nothing for you to worry about.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Thanks...I thought you were a hater. lol

I am a true idiot savant!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Not a hater at all, whats to hate? If I myself were to preach I would say Each to his own. There are many here on ats who believe and many who dont, I try to respect them all equaly.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IdiotSavantSurrealists

Why do you want to live for thousands of years?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealists

I have watched the majority of the videos you have posted prior to this post and I enjoy them as well. I love the fact that you're sharing this material. I do, however, think you need to watch your own media again as you are missing something. Everyone has their own path to awakening and to demote someone to the generic and sheepish term of "hater" simply because their path to understanding is different than your own is not only ignorant and arrogant but also egotistical and in direct conflict to your messages. Just show respect to all the seekers and you can learn something from all of them...

There is always something to learn and one should never place oneself above anyone else otherwise they may miss a lesson. To think you are further or above anyone is to forfeit to ego, the very thing your videos speak to break free from.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

Originally posted by IdiotSavantSurrealists

I have watched the majority of the videos you have posted prior to this post and I enjoy them as well. I love the fact that you're sharing this material. I do, however, think you need to watch your own media again as you are missing something. Everyone has their own path to awakening and to demote someone to the generic and sheepish term of "hater" simply because their path to understanding is different than your own is not only ignorant and arrogant but also egotistical and in direct conflict to your messages. Just show respect to all the seekers and you can learn something from all of them...

There is always something to learn and one should never place oneself above anyone else else they miss a lesson. To think you are further or above anyone is to forfeit to ego, the very thing your videos speak to break free from.

Thanks for the info...When I said haters...well I guess they are welcome too! lol

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The right

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It's in your hands now overlords....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So for those of us unable to watch the countless YouTube vids that compose this thread...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join