It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the first conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Yeah we're weird because we use our observations of the natural world and universe around us to come to our beliefs..It's not weird or anything to believe in a old white man with a beard that lives in the clouds and waves his hand around and magically creates everything..that's not weird at all..go ahead keep on believing in a book that was written in the bronze age by people that KNEW the earth was flat and who KNEW the universe revolved around the earth.. what in the f*** makes you think they knew about god ,the creation of the universe or anything else of that nature

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

You are taking the bible to literally. The stories in the bible aren’t always easy to understand. The talking snake probably refers to a tempter or a deceiver entity or there could have been a talking snake back in the day. God isn’t a man with beard but its how he is symbolized. I don’t believe we can comprehend what God is and that is why we have to understand Jesus first. The Lamb of God isn’t a lamb. Some things are to represent other things and the associated symbols were different when the bible was written.There are a number of ways to learn the same lesson
Funny how most people don’t want anything to do with even a harmless snake

edit on 12-6-2012 by redneck13 because: m

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Atheist are weird.... They believe in cavemen, but not jesus. Big bang theory, but not god. You cant even explain what caused the "big bang" or how evolution came about...

and you believe in some mystical energy manifestion of the universe created spirits for what?
to sit around on computers, on a planet, in the middle of no where, for what?

+ particle hit - particle 14 billion earth revolutions ago, there could have been 14 billion 'big bangs', we don't know.

lifeforms sprang up on this planet and survived long enough to acheive intelligence because of how sustainable and stable it is. if we weren't alive right now, jesus and god would be non-existant...

this is all by CHANCE. it's happening because it can.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by alkesh

we fear snakes because reptiles ate mammals for millions of years..it's engrained in our genetic memories to fear reptiles..not because some book said so..but i suppose that won't make a damn bit of difference to any of you

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

lifeforms sprang up on this planet and survived long enough to acheive intelligence because of how sustainable and stable it is. if we weren't alive right now, jesus and god would be non-existant...

I love that.great job man

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Really well written OP, and the relevant scripture in John 6 does support the following in Revelation 14 concerning the mark of the beast;

There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name.” 12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s commandments and remain faithful to Jesus." Revelation 14:11-12

Those who overcome the mark are those who obey God's commandments and remain faithful - HAND (actions). and FOREHEAD (mind)

Eats His flesh,  Drinks His blood - Life is in the blood = Jesus is "THE LIFE": one is what they eat = either doctrines of demons or the teachings of the Word made flesh (Jesus).

"Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us."

The mark of the beast is given to ALL, and this teaching that states that it only applies to the last generation is false. Revelation is to be a blessing to all Christians ever since it was written, therefore the mark of the beast is applicable to all since Jesus died. The beast is the world, and it's marked on the forehead (mind) or hand (actions). There are millions of descendants of Christians who are sitting on the fence - neither committing or rejecting God - all waiting for the "mark of the beast" to come, yet not realising that they already have it because they neither are faithful to Jesus nor obey God's commandments.

Thanks OP, a lot to consider.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
reply to post by dayve

Yeah we're weird because we use our observations of the natural world and universe around us to come to our beliefs..It's not weird or anything to believe in a old white man with a beard that lives in the clouds and waves his hand around and magically creates everything..that's not weird at all..go ahead keep on believing in a book that was written in the bronze age by people that KNEW the earth was flat and who KNEW the universe revolved around the earth.. what in the f*** makes you think they knew about god ,the creation of the universe or anything else of that nature

God made it self-evident to all. But man in his soul has a flaw - he thinks that he himself is god - thus denying His Creator. In order to justify this denial, many would rather believe that they descended from apes or hundreds of other "theories" that are passed off as real facts. I'd ask what makes you so certain that they DIDN'T know? And what stops you from humbling your heart to ask your Creator yourself?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Atheist are weird.... They believe in cavemen, but not jesus. Big bang theory, but not god. You cant even explain what caused the "big bang" or how evolution came about...

and you believe in some mystical energy manifestion of the universe created spirits for what?

+ particle hit - particle 14 billion earth revolutions ago, there could have been 14 billion 'big bangs', we don't know.

"and you believe in some mystical energy manifestion "

and you don't? Tell us, where does a thought come from? Where does a thought go to? What is inspiration?

You refuse to believe in a supernatural and adhere to natural causes for all things and yet there are many non-believers who believe in a supernatural realm - a realm not of this dimension and unseen/untouched/unknown
yet practiced by card reading, astrology, dream interpretation, remote viewing, tele and psychokinesis, clairvoyance, precognition and yet none of these are tangible in our five senses. There is a higher dimension that resonates on a frequency that unless you are willing to attune to then you aren't worthy of knowing it.

That frequency is of Love which is the strongest emotion and sadly, many in the world have never known love. That is the result of following the tree of knowledge, not of obedience to God.

I find it more plausible to believe in being created of the dust of this world (ashes to ashes, dust to dust) than magically evolving from a primordial soup which the odds had been described as a whirlwind going over a junkyard and building a 747. If we were to try to colonize a planet with alien atmosphere then what we would be doing is creating a hybrid from the indigenous species as they had evolved with all the immunities and resistances otherwise we wouldn't survive. That is natural not some imagined thing and even the movies depict this natural law like war of the worlds where the aliens suddenly started dying from the common cold.

But God created all worlds and has dominion over all realms, even this one that was given to the fallen ones because that is where the heart of man led

So tell us, are you a man? A being? An Earthling? A Caucasian? A human? A Mammal? Are you wise? Are you a thinker? These are all labels.

Are you emotional? If you are rational then how can you be emotional and be swayed by something beyond yourself? What inspires laughter within you, or anger, or fear, or hope? See, without God there is no hope and yet hope is as real as any other induced emotion/mindset. Does a word have power to manifest?

Even cave drawings depict an alien type being with breathing apparatus. Just because the label God is put on an unknown to describe an omnipotent being doesn't mean it was the monkey who imagined these beings because here again,where did that thought originate from?

You see, if atheists were really being intellectually honest with themselves then they would admit that understanding of nature and natural laws revolves around what is known of those things in the era we live in. What was ascribed as miracles can be achieved by science today but not all things can be done by even our present technology so some things remain as miracles like healing to name only one.

Without Faith you are but a shell of creation... an empty husk that will be separated from the wheat. You were given free-will to make a choice to grow out of yourself and expand your consciousness but even the Bible stated that many are deceived, and many are too self absorbed to be taught. For those they are unworthy, they are given delusion to keep them from understanding because like I relate it all, how much vinegar can you add to milk?

That is the power of the living word and manifestation of reality is as simple as communication.

Talk to God, not me. Only God has all the answers.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
some of it for the first time reader might seems strange. Like revolations. But I'd say 90% or more is very straight forward. I don't know what you're talking about really? Just pick up a bible and read. It all makes perfect sense.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by alkesh

we fear snakes because reptiles ate mammals for millions of years..it's engrained in our genetic memories to fear reptiles..not because some book said so..but i suppose that won't make a damn bit of difference to any of you

Engrained in our genetic memory?
According to your understanding we should be living in trees and eating bananas

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

Who said the earth was flat...? Because if i recall, the flat earth theory was used as an argument to discredit the bible.. I never said what i believe, but I'm sure as hell no atheist.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thats a weak argument, anyone can throw a bunch of numbers around, You say "14 billion revolutions ago" while your people are switching up saying earth is "6,000" years old..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

How you can take seriously, a book, that has a talking snake and proclaims woman was made from a mans rib is beyond comprehension....That's called fiction where i'm from..now if you'll excuse me i have a baby in the microwave, some puppies to mame and my elderly neighbors look like they need a good beating..That's what us "evil" atheists do after all isn't it?

Have you ever had a dream? Have you ever heard of cloning? Of course in order to clone man you would first need to create man. Cloning woman (meaning taken out of man) seems the easiest of all.

You're condescending tone is wasted on me as I can discern your heart from your words.

How can I take a book seriously you ask?

Because it has taught me how to BE.

You refuse the lesson and have failed at life and don't take my word for it, just look at the world around you and what disbelief had bred.

I would have thought the atheists would have been all over this thread like flies to dip but I guess the truth of eliminating the religions which is what they all seem to want is a concept that actually scares them when they realize the ultimate destiny.

You guys are so pathetic... I really do feel sorry for you in the coming time... denial is not a a river in Egypt

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thats a weak argument, anyone can throw a bunch of numbers around, You say "14 billion revolutions ago" while your people are switching up saying earth is "6,000" years old..

Everybody has their own opinions as to the age of all things and yet on what time scale are these based upon? I do not follow the 6 k yr age as I mentioned in the OP because I wasn't there but from what I am reading it isn't logical but an assumption based on a 24 hr day of Earth which it obviously isn't.

To allude to a big bang for creation is reasonable... however since their are trillions of stars then science is based on provable fact and with those numbers surely a big bang can be witnessed and yet there isn't one to be found.. That is not science but Faith and to promote it to all is religion.

Personally I'd rather trust in God who has given us all the answers, has shown us cause and effect, and told us all about how it will end from the beginning.

Show me where science can predict humanity 2000 years from now

Show me where science can place a moon precisely in an orbit around a planet of an exact size and both are the precise distance from the sun that enables a full eclipse. The ratio is 1/40 the size of earth and 400 times the earth - moon distance to the sun. At least that is how I remember it and I am not infallible and neither is science.

Nothing scientific in chance, but there is plenty of Faith involved if you believe in anything but creation and if you put your Faith in a man, any man, you are going to be let down for Faith belongs with God.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I found this rather interesting. Ever hear of the Ica stones?

www.dopotopa.com...

Now whether this depicts a physical snake or merely the depiction of something needing removal from the brain that was snake-like or even trying to remove serpent qualities from an afflicted person as in demon possessed I guess only the physician knows for sure however it was interesting to see an ancient culture on this basis. Having knowledge of brain surgery back then when even today brain surgery is a risky procedure is alone a feat worthy of mention but the depicting it as snakes just seems curious for those of such medical advancement...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
and from that same site linked above is this...

"The most ancient representatives of a human race

Disappeared inhabitants of the Earth > Great prediluvian civilisations

In different places of the Earth (India, Indochina, China, Sumer, Egypt, Africa, America, Russia etc.)
numerous images of dragon-men or snake-men (snakemen) with a head of a man and a body of a snake - and on the contrary - are found out. Legends about the first snakes (dragons), snake-people (dragon-people), demon-snakes have practically all people living on the Earth. Almost everywhere it is underlined (emphasized)
in them, all these beings were strong, powerful, venomous, but at the same time unusually clever and wise. They possessed by various and truly fantastic capacities.
All legends without exception attribute dragon-people to the most ancient representatives of a "human" genus. Legends speaks that the Earth herself was their mother and they were also gods of the earth. Almost everywhere it is indicated that all life of dragon-people had somehow or other been bound to the earth. Nagas, viyevichs ald also, perhaps, their far descendants - fomors, were skilful farmers and tillers. They ploughed (tilled) land, sowed corn (or that at that time was instead of it) and cultivated domestic animals (for certain, the same representatives of the world of reptiles).
When did they live? How much types of them did exist? Whether did rakshasas, nirrities, pishachies, yakshas, bhutas and other beings belong to a dragon-people and if yes, why did their appearance so hardly change? Or did they belong to gigantic reasonable insects and mammals? Why had they perished and whether had they perished?
Read answers to this and many other questions in my books "Disappeared inhabitants of the Earth", and "The Earth before the Flood - the world of sorcerers and worewolfs". Remember that having purchased them, you wiil maintain my examinations and contribute your endowment in filling up the site by new materials."

Talking snakes seem to have been fairly popular in antiquity considering how far the myth had spread and for how long it has endured.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
how easy it is to deny ignorance by simply ignoring truth. American idol must be on. Glenn Beck must be in the news. Somebody must be converting to communism. Somebody else must have another bs opinion about another bs opinion.

goodbye ATS

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic
how easy it is to deny ignorance by simply ignoring truth. American idol must be on. Glenn Beck must be in the news. Somebody must be converting to communism. Somebody else must have another bs opinion about another bs opinion.

goodbye ATS

for a thread that solves a 2000 year old riddle posted months ago only gaining attention of (what I use to determine how many read it) 6 flags and 4 stars seems like a waste of time.

I was 72 hour post banned for a thread on 911 where I wouldn't respect liars - which would be hypocritical of me to do so since I don't respect liars - and stayed away for 8 months.

As recently as this morning I see the double standard of it being ok to mock Faith of Christians but try to bring truth out about the Talmud (not my thread but one of my comments can be viewed here www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and it gets moved to the Hoax bin because it ruffled some feathers.

I should point out that I had used the alert function before I made that post as like I said, I do not respect lies or insults and apparently the posts I alerted about remain. After my (latest 72 hr ban for bringing the same truths about 911 on threads that got CLOSED ) being advised to report rather than confront I tried it but the end result you can read for yourselves in that thread.

You people don't want truth unless it is palatable. You claim to promote civility and respect yet apparently only when applied to certain groups/topics, I do not have thin skin, in fact I am quite capable of handling my own on my own.

I might read on occasion in the future but I really feel it is doubtful I will ever share anything with any of you again.

Your priorities obviously aren't the same as mine and neither will our sense of justice meet.

<< 1   >>

join