It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the first conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
this isn't a short post as it is impossible to outline any other way than as briefly as possible. Apologies in advance

People do not want to believe in God. They declare the Bible a work of fiction and God is a fairy tale. They wonder why God made the Bible so difficult to understand with all its seemingly contradictive naratives.

There is a reason God gave us His "living" word and a reason it is ambiguous in understanding. To understand scriptures that have a multiplicity of meaning is a work of interpretation by the reader.

Why? Casting pearls before swine rubs all who don't comprehend the message the wrong way. Why isn't it straight forward then so all can come to know God and His message? Why did God leave us to learn on our own after the garden of Eden?

Most think God abandoned us and in that limited view of the nature of God can't comprehend that it was man that had left God and chose to follow the forbidden fruit of knowledge rather than adhere to the loving guidance that God originally intended for His creation.

So lets look at what man had benefitted from the knowledge. We were given all the occult practices that elevated false teachings by fallen angels. (Not that the power of the occult isn't a reality, but the occult pracitces defile your spirit. (Pay heed to where you live inside your heart.)

"What is man that thou arte mindful of him? There is animosity betwwen man and the fallen ones and the goal was to destroy craeation not enlighten us. We were given knowledge of weaponry, money (breeding greed), biological and chemical destruction, nuclear poisons, lusts of the flesh as well as the mind and that is merely the tip of the iceberg of our fall from Grace.

Man was blessed with a brain that adapts to needs. Necessity is the mother of invention. A bullet hasn't been made that wasn't intended to kill. Man was left without divine guidance until God saw a maturity and what was needed was an example that brought morality. To our shame the sacrifice of Jesus upon the cross is still, two thousand plus years later still not understood... even denied since many think it was a tale and not based in reality.

What happened way back then to make us start counting days then? What is God waiting for? If it were as simple as waiting until all who would come to Him would, and those who won't never will, that line could have been drawn at anytime throughout history.

There is a single event that God awaits and many intuitively feel that this era is the time of fulfillment. The book of Revelation gives us insight into that event and yet man still translates scriptures according to what is understood by the times we live in. How easy it was to fool us all. Divide and conquer and we are still being conquered.

The book of Revelation begins with 7 candlesticks ( 7 churches) 7 stars (the spirits of the 7 angels of the 7 churches in Heaven where Christ holds them -Rev 2:1 ) and actually begins Revelation with the 7 letters to the 7 churches. This is a key point to keep in mind.

There is literally so much to comprehend meaning from the Bible that it would be impossible to detail in a few paragraphs just like it is difficult to relate all creation within a single volume of written words. Hence the multiplicity of meanings.

Evolution vs creation is a moot point brought forth by those seeking to disprove creation and it is a moot point because nature can't define the super-natural. Whether creation took 6 days (and one for rest) is meaningless since the sun - our method of measuring time - wasn't created on the first day. (but the fourth day) Our measure of time isn't the same scale related to us by God in Genesis. God said "replenish" (Genesis 1:28) the Earth which means to repopulate not begin populating. There is ample evidence of prior civilizations and God Himself alludes to populations existing by stating "there were giants in those days" and yet God didn't create the giants - at least not God our creator, and not during the creation of man.

"Let us make man in "our" (Gen 1:26) image said it all. The angels were here first and paradise is alluring to any/all.

Again, without going through the entire historical record (of which Adam and Eve is only a single geneological record and doesn't relate offspring of the fallen) what is important is the "end" by which God tells us of "from the beginning."

Interpretations by man leaves a void and multiple tanslations. Language being but a single barrier so again, why would God make it all so confusing?

The time for understanding wasn't ripe. History is always written by the victor and evil has been winnning since the beginning because of "our" shortcomings' not of any malevolence on the part of God.

So lets skip the intervening period and instead just dive into what is relevant to our particular time, namely, the book of Revelation and particularly Rev 13:18.

Many have sought the solution to the riddle and yet it really was Occam's razor all along.

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six. "

Notice that the first "S" is capitalized.

While many sought solution in numerology and transliteration of letters to numbers there have been many that fit the numbers. From Caesar to Napolean to Hitler to Obama to the Pope to Prince Charles and I guess as days go by many more could fit the numerical puzzle and yet here again, it was Occam's razor all along.

Man has interpreted this passage as "... the number of a "man" and sought along those lines instead of ... the number of "a" man.

The Bible contains all the answers and that first "S" being capitalized designates chapter followed by verse. There is only one book in the Bible that has more than 66 verses in the 6th chapter, the book of St John.

John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

John 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

John 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John 6:66 From that [time] many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

John 6:67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Up until this time there were many disciples who followed the teachings of Christ and they had taken those teachings with them when they left and like Pearls before Swine, gathered their own followings. This explains why there is anecdotal evidence that Jesus went to India (and other places) had children etc. His teachings went there but it wasn't from the mouth of Jesus but the memory of what came from the mouth of Jesus... and wasn't the entire inspired teaching but was what little they understood of the true nature of God.

continued in next post...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
(Of the original 12 apostles
Andrew: said to have suffered crucifixion
Bartholomew: preached the gospel in India where he was flayed alive (or martyred in Armenia or Cilicia
James the greater:Killed with the sword by Herod Agrippa 1
James the lesser: thrown down from a gallery and beaten to death by a mob
John: brother of James and a disciple of John the baptist- believed to have been released from exile and returned to Ephesus where he died a natural death. (first letter to the 7 churches)
Jude: martyred in Persia with the apostle Simon
Mathew: originally named Levi, preached to the nations of the East and believed to have been martyred there
Paul: martyred by beheading under Nero
Peter: martyred under Nero's reign in 67 AD in Rome
Philip: believed to have preached the gospel in Phyrgia and crucified upside down in Heirapolis
Simon: preached in Egypt and North Africa - believed to have been martyred in Persia
Thomas: believed to have preached in Parthias and Persia where he was martyred

There was only one who died of natural causes, the origin of the true Christian church.)

As simple as putting emphasis upon a single word over the other and hence we have many religions that sprang from Christ yet all are off the mark in one way or another. God isn't a religion but Faith and as many religious backgrounds we had evolved Faith into - and all claiming to be exclusive, all are of man and not of God.

Christianity adheres the closest (hence the persecution) to the teachings yet even the Christian churches went astray. There isn't a single Christian church that doesn't have a cross at its center and this is like declaring life in an egg-shell over the embryo... if Christ were to first arrive in our present day he would be executed as well and if He were shot this is akin to worshiping the bullet rather than the body of Christ. Rev 9:20

All fall short of divinity. Alpha and Omega, the beginning of Faith in the church and the end of the church that doesn't repent and removing their candle. Rev. 2:5

So what then is the beast with seven heads? The seven churches. Rev 2:23 (with 10 horns that signify even further splintering of the churches) that arise out of the sea (of humanity) That "falling away" written of in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 (King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;" isn't the falling away of the churches from Heaven as that is already occurring. The falling away is when the righteous leave the dogmas of the churches and come to true divine influence... not the influence of the one church that emerges.

Many (atheists in particular) will use this opportunity to further the downfall of man by removing Faith and blame Faith for all evil since they were already void of Faith. The Truth sets us free but it is still ultimately free-will to decide and discern truth.

Rev 10:7 the mystery of God is finished

Rev 10:3 seven thunders uttered their voices (seven churches) 10:4 write them not (or the mystery would have been revealed) 10:6 that there should be time no longer ( repent or not the time is up) 10:9-10 sweet to the taste yet bitter in the belly and 10:11 prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

The bitterness in the belly coming from the sweetness of the word is what happens when you go against all existing hierarchies of supposed and espoused truth and the holders of power over the people... all peoples

I am not as Bible literate as I would hope to be and yet what little I do know falls into place in my understanding. Am I right? Isn't one interpretation as good as another and following Occam's razor it resonates more easily than seeking outside of the Bible that contains the word of God.

History is written by the victor and without hidden meaning of truth it would have been excised from the Bible just like the Lord's Prayer was changed from "forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors" to "forgive us our trespass as we forgive those who trespass against us."

It is always about money and it is impossible to pass a camel through the eye of a needle.

Worship your money God and forget the first Love, it is your will to deny Him not His will to deny you salvation.

These words will burn most minds because they live for the dollar and can't give it up which is the hold that evil snares you with.

That is your conspiracy to ascertain truth from...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

edit on 11-6-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
How you can take seriously, a book, that has a talking snake and proclaims woman was made from a mans rib is beyond comprehension....That's called fiction where i'm from..now if you'll excuse me i have a baby in the microwave, some puppies to mame and my elderly neighbors look like they need a good beating..That's what us "evil" atheists do after all isn't it?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

im an atheist...

mans religion isnt right .... therefore there is no god.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

Did you invent the theory of evolution or did you read it out of a book. So before critizing somebody for ignorance look in a mirror.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

no i didn't invent the theory nor did i read it in a book..anyone with a lick of common sense and reason in their heads will come to the same conclusion that i have.. learn something about how the natural world works, more specifically about biology and physiology and you will see evolution is real..you bible bangers are so damn blinded by your ignorance of the natural world it's pathetic beyond words

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

I didn't support one side of the issue... Simply pointing out that your railing against somebody for blind obedience to a book while doing the exact same thing.

If you can't at least acknowledge this fact you sir are the "blind" one.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Worship your money God and forget the first Love, it is your will to deny Him not His will to deny you salvation. These words will burn most minds because they live for the dollar and can't give it up which is the hold that evil snares you with. That is your conspiracy to ascertain truth from...

So if you believe all this, then what's up with your avatar of a sports car?

Is that some kind of reverse symbolism?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Worship your money God and forget the first Love, it is your will to deny Him not His will to deny you salvation. These words will burn most minds because they live for the dollar and can't give it up which is the hold that evil snares you with. That is your conspiracy to ascertain truth from...

The vette belongs to a friend. I could have used this one instead that belongs to another friend...

or I could have used Harleys owned by other friends. Does an avvy make any difference? I could easily have used any of the pics I have

As far as the comments go, those who don't believe in God or His word still have a chance to come to know but in the end they will face truth and know who brought deceit and lies into the world

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

The vette belongs to a friend. I could have used this one instead that belongs to another friend...
or I could have used Harleys owned by other friends. Does an avvy make any difference? I could easily have used any of the pics I have

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
Signed GOD OOO's XXX's

..........or thy friend's Corvette or thy other friend's Harley!

Sorry OP, I couldn't help it.

Also, sorry, but I don't believe that guy from the OT is really god. But, I do believe in a GOD, just not that one.
edit on 11-6-2012 by windword because: fixed format

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

What book am i being obedient too? My "book' as you call it is hands-on experience with the natural world. I think you are the blind one pal..and i never specifically said you believed one way or the other
edit on 11-6-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Very well written. If you set your mind to it I bet you'd make a great theologian. As for the greedy, fallen nature of the flesh, I believe a paradigm shift is coming soon. Once more start to realize that their life is a vapor, and only but a drop in the sea of eternity, hearts will begin to turn.
edit on 11-6-2012 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Atheist are weird.... They believe in cavemen, but not jesus. Big bang theory, but not god. You cant even explain what caused the "big bang" or how evolution came about...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

ok, here is the history of that vette which I chose for an avatar. It was a total wreck and my friend bought it, we cut the frame, welded a new section in the front and rebuilt it from pieces. I take pride in my work which is why I used it for an avvy rather than my older Harley which I rebuilt. I do not covet, in fact just because I know millionaires (not the vette owner as he is too broke to afford to drive it) in real life doesn't mean they share my philosophies but doesn't make them any less a friend.

You see, true friendship doesn't know financial boundaries and even though I am married and living hand to mouth doesn't mean I seek wealth beyond imagination. I can prove it simply enough.

Canada has a rust problem because of salted roads (as coastal cities also have rust problems) and understanding that rust is an electrical process provides a solution that all would readily pay to alleviate. Using ocean liners as an example, they have zinc plates (zinc conducts electricity more readily) that only need changing when they rust out otherwise the rust would begin eating the metal hull too.

Rust-proofing is a big industry up North but money was never my motivation. I do not covet nor envy others who have money since I know the guy with the roadster went through a divorce and that particular car he bought twice - the second time on ebay when his ex was selling it for 50k

But this thread isn't about me and I can understand your questioning my sincerity when seemingly I have a lot of money which I don't nor do I even want. Money can't buy you happiness.

I have always been content with what I have and earned even though the wife spends before it is even in pocket which is a personal issue I am sure many here have. Bottom line, Americans spend before it is made while the Chinese for example do nothing but save.

Does that give you insight into how free you actually are? I have written off thousands over the years and sometimes had regrets but it was all a learning curve. Money is an evil necessity in this world because we built this world around it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

Thank you for the compliment and to be totally honest I do have a relative who has seven books in the library of congress even though I haven't published a thing. Not that I wasn't offered a book deal by Blue Water publishing many years ago for a theory but because money means little to my soul.

I think I am going to time out since this thread is becoming more of me explaining my personal life rather than highlighting the OP which was my intent to shed light on the destiny we have now before us in real time - not maybe .

When the devil calls, many will dance. Walk the walk and trust in the Lord. Only He can defeat an entity and even though mortality looms, eternity is a long time to have regret...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

No problem. I'm not trying to challenge your or your friends integrity. I just found it amusing and somewhat ironic that you are using someone else's property as your avatar. Ergo, the tongue and cheek quote from the 10 commandments.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I liked this, it will take me some time to absorb it but it certainly resonated wth me. S&F

It is written that Jesus will come for his bride; the parable noting that at the time of his arrival there are 10 virgins, five have oil enough for the journey but five have not (the five foolish brides). They are instructed to run off and purchase oil the last minute; ultimately they are shut out and rejected by Christ.

Is it possible that within the 7 churches, there are 10 brides but 5 of them are foolish and will not make it to the wedding?

Sorry I am not wording it word for word, but that is the general story.

Most Christians do see themselves as the bride and the parable is there to encourage them to "keep their oil lamps full", or their faith and belief in "fullness" of Him. I actually do not see it this way; I was told in a vision or visitation (there is no way to be certain) that the oil is within the 12,000 of each of the 144,000, which are men, which are also "virgins", and have not been defiled by women; so only 144,000 brides will participate in the rekindling of "the chosen" on Earth, as those 12,000 are transformed and return with Christ, all else are the Multitude. I understood this "oil" to represent DNA or the Genetics of the Future, it was semen!

I know this goes against traditional beliefs and interpretations of the oil lamps, but the message I got was quite specific and although kind of shocking to think about makes sense in light of the fact that we are a genetic creation on several levels. Why would the beginning be any different than the ending, as a means to a new beginning. Genetics was what it was all about!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I can understand the sentiment since the avvy portrays a materialist but growing up around cars it was a comfortable choice for me since I had helped build it. Perhaps a new avvy is inevitable

At any rate, no harm - no foul

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I liked this, it will take me some time to absorb it but it certainly resonated wth me. S&F

It is written that Jesus will come for his bride; the parable noting that at the time of his arrival there are 10 virgins, five have oil enough for the journey but five have not (the five foolish brides). They are instructed to run off and purchase oil the last minute; ultimately they are shut out and rejected by Christ.

Is it possible that within the 7 churches, there are 10 brides but 5 of them are foolish and will not make it to the wedding?

Sorry I am not wording it word for word, but that is the general story.

Most Christians do see themselves as the bride and the parable is there to encourage them to "keep their oil lamps full", or their faith and belief in "fullness" of Him. I actually do not see it this way; I was told in a vision or visitation (there is no way to be certain) that the oil is within the 12,000 of each of the 144,000, which are men, which are also "virgins", and have not been defiled by women; so only 144,000 brides will participate in the rekindling of "the chosen" on Earth, as those 12,000 are transformed and return with Christ, all else are the Multitude. I understood this "oil" to represent DNA or the Genetics of the Future, it was semen!

I know this goes against traditional beliefs and interpretations of the oil lamps, but the message I got was quite specific and although kind of shocking to think about makes sense in light of the fact that we are a genetic creation on several levels. Why would the beginning be any different than the ending, as a means to a new beginning. Genetics was what it was all about!

. The reason that God is against fornication throughout the Bible is I suspect the hidden manna (psychic energy) that is spent when we orgasm. Eastern mystics claimed that they could levitate and the key was in not draining ones energy. Anecdotal to be sure since I don't think anyone has seen levitation of a body aside perhaps from demonic possession.

I had never considered that parable of the 10 virgin brides and you make a good point
Revelation states that there are 7 spirits of the Lord in Heaven, one of each church and since the church had splintered it seems feasible.. The oil lamps being full could very well be the chaste brides.as it seems to be analogous of something beyond a literal lamp.
I am going to revisit this concept with your insight, thank you

Perhaps I can find synchronicity of it elsewhere in the Bible

ETA: The early RCC demanded celibacy at one time but Vatican II ihas changed a lot of the rules
edit on 12-6-2012 by anoncoholic because: more details

edit on 12-6-2012 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join