It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails and noxious mist from medieval times?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

i have no evidence of depopulation, you are right. i have a feeling that's it. not wishful thinking or anything like that, just a feeling. beyond my feeling i understand that as individuals, groups, races, countries, the good, the bad we are all connected, what goes on in japan effects England, what goes on in L.A. effects any town USA, what goes on with this giant planet we live on effect the newborn baby born five minutes ago, the dying star a billion galaxies away effects our sun, the dead terrorist effects the world economy, and yes the death of a butterfly can effect the population of a microorganism that hasn't even been discovered yet, my point is there are so many variables everywhere, some in front of are faces, some that may have only been known by man 10000 years ago and will never be known again, our modern science cannot possibly prove or define everything, to think so is ignorant. i suggest opening up more, taking peoples ideas as they are and stop trying to dissect everything into small pieces cause, sometimes you learn more about something looking at the specimen in its true form.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

i have no evidence of depopulation, you are right. i have a feeling that's it. not wishful thinking or anything like that, just a feeling.

Fair enuf - people have unsupported opinions all the time - it is only when you (or they) say or imply that it is a fact, or that there is evidence showing it or whatever that I wonder what the basis for that is.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

thats what im trying to get across to you, to need a 100 percent scientific prof of everything before even considering the idea of another is ignorant, not a bad way to think for the most part, but if its the only way you think you will miss out on a lot of what this realm has to offer.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

thats what im trying to get across to you, to need a 100 percent scientific prof of everything before even considering the idea of another is ignorant, not a bad way to think for the most part, but if its the only way you think you will miss out on a lot of what this realm has to offer.

I do not need 100% scientific proof of everything - or even anything in particular. But some credible evidence is necessary.

for example I think it highly likely there are aliens "out htere" somewhere with technology, etc - I have no scientific evidence of it at all.....but I am happy to infer it from the shere size of hte universe and general probabilities.

But I am unlikely to think something exists for which here is NO credible evidence whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I do not need 100% scientific proof of everything - or even anything in particular. But some credible evidence is necessary.

for example I think it highly likely there are aliens "out htere" somewhere with technology, etc - I have no scientific evidence of it at all.....but I am happy to infer it from the shere size of hte universe and general probabilities.

But I am unlikely to think something exists for which here is NO credible evidence whatsoever.

so to believe in aliens\extraterrestrials with out proof, means you must think there is a possibility(even if its not a high one) that aliens\extraterrestrials visit or have visited this earth?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
As to the original topic:
This information is fascinating and compelling. It really peaked my interest intensely. I believe folks in those times were deeply connected with their environments and had a much greater intuitive understanding than we do now. I believe it is really a disservice to proclaim how ignorant people were back then. Sure, we have modern science but that is not the end all be all. I put stock in their powers of observation of their environment. They were certainly at the mercy of their environment, so much more so than we are today. As a result, I believe it is not far fetched to think they could put two and two together, so to speak.
I had never heard of these anecdotes before! It really makes a lot of sense to me. Remember that there are paintings from these times (hell, even cave paintings) w/UFOs in them. Of course, the MSM debunks and discredits this information. Many people today report that the "planes" that are spewing chemtrails have morphed into other objects or disappeared, ect...they may not even be planes. So, perhaps methods have changed over the years to keep with the times.
I always wondered why the 'grim reaper' had that particular look!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

so to believe in aliens\extraterrestrials with out proof, means you must think there is a possibility(even if its not a high one) that aliens\extraterrestrials visit or have visited this earth?

no - I don't need to do so at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Are your selective in what possibilities you will believe in? Do only support speculative evidence that supports your personnel beliefs? sure seems like it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Are your selective in what possibilities you will believe in? Do only support speculative evidence that supports your personnel beliefs? sure seems like it.

Of course I am selective about what possibilities I believe in - why wouldn't I be?? If I believed in evvery possibility I'd be a chemmie!!

You can't thnik of any other reason or method that I might use to select which posibilities to believe in other than personal belief? That's a bit telling.

so I'll tell you some of the criteria, and maybe you will find them useful for sorting out things yourself...or not..up to you:

1/ Evidence of absence - if somethign is possible and should be leaving evidence, but ther is no evidence, then that is called evidence of absence. I have little trouble in thinking that something doesnt' exist where there is a strong case for this. Chemtrails are a good case.

2/ Vanishingly small probability - sure it is POSSIBLE that something exists, or we can imagine it, but the chances that it ACTUALLY does exist seem so small as to be effectively zero. Examples include a teapot orbiting the sun in the Oort cloud, the Starship Enterprise having time traveled back to earth recently to pick up a couple of whales, and aliens visiting earth.

I hope that helps clarify things for you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

chemtrails and noxious mist from medieval times

That is the topic. Please stick to it and end the off topic back and forth and begging the issue.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join