It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails and noxious mist from medieval times?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.think-aboutit.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

these two phenomenons/conspiracy's seem to have a connection of sorts. i am not pulling the alien/ufo card here nor am i discounting it. it just seems odd that the chem-trails are coming right before the ensuing depopulation . not having much time to research i pulled up two articles that might help show the connection i see and that im sure others have, i look forward to hearing your opinions on the matter. and for the mods if this is the wrong spot feel free to move.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Chem trail shmem trail, i remember contrails in the 80's way before the BS theory started in the 90's

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Look up Miasma Theory:

en.wikipedia.org...

The miasma theory (also called the miasmatic theory) held that diseases such as cholera, chlamydia or the Black Death were caused by a miasma (Μίασμα, ancient Greek: "pollution"), a noxious form of "bad air".
The miasma theory was accepted from ancient times in Europe, India and China. The theory was eventually displaced in the 19th century by the discovery of germs and the germ theory of disease.

Miasma was considered to be a poisonous vapor or mist filled with particles from decomposed matter (miasmata) that caused illnesses. The Miasmatic position was that diseases were the product of environmental factors such as contaminated water, foul air, and poor hygienic conditions. Such infection was not passed between individuals but would affect individuals who resided within the particular locale that gave rise to such vapors. It was identifiable by its foul smell.

Basically, before germs (bacteria and viruses) were discovered, people though disease was spread by poisonous air.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
www.think-aboutit.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

it just seems odd that the chem-trails are coming right before the ensuing depopulation .

since the "depopulation" is "ensuing", when else could the chemtrails come??

apart from that - what "ensuing depopulation"?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius

Chem trail shmem trail, i remember contrails in the 80's way before the BS theory started in the 90's

No one said contrails do not exist.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's obvious the powers that be have created a time machine to go back a few hundred years and fly planes releasing chemtrails. The "ensuing depopulation" is in front of us just like it was in the past now.

Terrible times.

Chicken Wings.

Make sense? Not supposed to...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Some people say that things that look and behave exactly like contrails have always looked and behaved are now somehow different, and specifically became different some time in the late 1990's.

and those same people persistently refuse to provide any verifiable evidence to support their assertions.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

can you feel it?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Look up Miasma Theory:

en.wikipedia.org...

The miasma theory (also called the miasmatic theory) held that diseases such as cholera, chlamydia or the Black Death were caused by a miasma (Μίασμα, ancient Greek: "pollution"), a noxious form of "bad air".
The miasma theory was accepted from ancient times in Europe, India and China. The theory was eventually displaced in the 19th century by the discovery of germs and the germ theory of disease.

Miasma was considered to be a poisonous vapor or mist filled with particles from decomposed matter (miasmata) that caused illnesses. The Miasmatic position was that diseases were the product of environmental factors such as contaminated water, foul air, and poor hygienic conditions. Such infection was not passed between individuals but would affect individuals who resided within the particular locale that gave rise to such vapors. It was identifiable by its foul smell.

Basically, before germs (bacteria and viruses) were discovered, people though disease was spread by poisonous air.

im not a learned scientists or anything, but the gas\vapor\air\mist i speak off and others have observed could just be a catalyst or enzyme that "wakes up" or "boosts up" what is already here. no evidence to support, just a plausible theory

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
It's obvious the powers that be have created a time machine to go back a few hundred years and fly planes releasing chemtrails. The "ensuing depopulation" is in front of us just like it was in the past now.

Terrible times.

Chicken Wings.

Make sense? Not supposed to...

hey im glad u posted here i was atcully just doing a test on how many ats user i could get to contribute nothin to the conversation, again thank you

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

im not a learned scientists or anything, but the gas\vapor\air\mist i speak off and others have observed could just be a catalyst or enzyme that "wakes up" or "boosts up" what is already here. no evidence to support, just a plausible theory

if there was such a mist/vapour/gas or whatever then why does it not show up in air quality checks?

If you think those checks are being doctored then you shoudl still be able to sample it yourself and get it tested by one of hte many independant labs around the place.

I do not think "plausible" is a good word for this - "possible" maybe - but since there is actually no evidence of it happening it is nothing more than an idea you have invented.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

can you feel it?

no - I do not feel depopulated at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

im not a learned scientists or anything, but the gasvaporairmist i speak off and others have observed could just be a catalyst or enzyme that "wakes up" or "boosts up" what is already here. no evidence to support, just a plausible theory

if there was such a mist/vapour/gas or whatever then why does it not show up in air quality checks?

If you think those checks are being doctored then you shoudl still be able to sample it yourself and get it tested by one of hte many independant labs around the place.

I do not think "plausible" is a good word for this - "possible" maybe - but since there is actually no evidence of it happening it is nothing more than an idea you have invented.

what are the parameters of an air quality check? and say the parameters are limited then that indicates that foreign air/vapor/mist could go unchecked
edit on 11-6-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Some people say that things that look and behave exactly like contrails have always looked and behaved are now somehow different, and specifically became different some time in the late 1990's.

and those same people persistently refuse to provide any verifiable evidence to support their assertions.

Completely agree. If TPTB really wanted to release chemicals in the air, they wouldnt let anyone know about it. Considering how reliant our government is on stealth technology, if they didnt want you to know about it, then you wont.

I wonder if any of these chemtrail theorists have taken the time to track each trail, and see if it matches up with a recorded flight. Surely, TPTB wouldnt use ordinary passenger airplanes, with civilian pilots, to deliver chemicals. I just dont understand how this theory could hold any water with all these inconsistencies.

Also, I completely disagree with your signiture. It says "every" moron. I dont care much for such generalization. Truth be told, I doubt that most morons even know of the exsistence of many of these conspiracies and conspiracy theories. Though the quote is a perfectly, and intelligently put to demean the seriousness of many of these conspiracy theories. Seems like a quick right off, artfully put together to destroy the credibility of any and all conspiracies. GFK
edit on 11-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

im not a learned scientists or anything, but the gasvaporairmist i speak off and others have observed could just be a catalyst or enzyme that "wakes up" or "boosts up" what is already here. no evidence to support, just a plausible theory

what are the parameters of an air quality check? and say the parameters are limited then that indicates that foreign air/vapor/mist could go unchecked

Like I said - if you think the checks are doctored then figure out some form of check to do yourself that covers your bases.

Until you do so you are jsut indulging in argument from ignorance - there is no difference in the validity of your idea to the idea that contrails are actually mapping the ever shifting ley lines, or pointing the ways to heaven, or are roads for invisible shape shifting reptiloid vampires to move around on.

Or even that there is a tea pot in orbit around Proxima Centauri....
edit on 11-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Like I said - if you think the checks are doctored then figure out some form of check to do yourself that covers your bases.

Until you do so you are jsut indulging in argument from ignorance - there is no difference in the validity of your idea to the idea that contrails are actually mapping the ever shifting ley lines, or pointing the ways to heaven, or are roads for invisible shape shifting reptiloid vampires to move around on.

Or even that there is a tea pot in orbit around Proxima Centauri....

the only thing i do that is scientific is observe other wise i have no funding no time no equipment to do any air quality check i didn't post this because im 100 percent sure there is a connection between anything i only observed a possible connection and posted it cause i thought i might be able to get more info, i wasn't looking for people to tell me "your wrong because u don't have 100 scientific proof", so now that u pointed out that i don't have the stats to back up a theory do u feel better about yourself, do you feel you have exercised your extreme intelligence, i hope so cause the only person getting any benefit from your ney saying is you. lifes a garden, dig it

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Punctuation is your friend

Hey dude don't blame me because you repeated what I had already told you

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

what did i blame you for, or are just trying to get troll on

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

i'll be your Huckleberry,,,cough,,, smile

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome