It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who buy into this "two-party system" and think there is a difference between Obama and R

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Don't believe the hype!

Now let's see who tries to argue for who and which talking points they use.
edit on 6/11/2012 by shaluach because: Wanted to add to the text

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

I'd say most people on here would agree with you. I'd reload with a more thought out argument.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No you are wrong there is a choice, you can have the grape flavored cyanide kool aid or the cherry flavor cyanide laced kool aid, two completely different flavors.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've said this several times. I think Romney is a better choice simply because he will have to keep himself controlled if he wants to be reelected. Obama will have nothing holding him back now. Lesser of two evils? No. Restrained evil, hopefully.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yes, they are two sides of the same coin.

Go to nnbd.com.

You can see the charts I did here.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It's all a sham to give us a illusion off choice.

One big fuggin illusion.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It's just like the Blue Bonnet margarine commercial used to say (add the French accent):

"No Differance!"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There are quite a few on ATS who still buy into the whole Two Party, my guy is better scam.

I like to rile these folks up by taking the "other side" when in conversation.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

"Difference" is a relative term. Depends on where you are standing. To some, there is a difference. To others, there is not.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I've said this several times. I think Romney is a better choice simply because he will have to keep himself controlled if he wants to be reelected. Obama will have nothing holding him back now. Lesser of two evils? No. Restrained evil, hopefully.

So then Domo you don't care who is elected as long as they aren't a two-termer? Not exactly the best voting policy in my opinion. And you think 1%er Bombney will be kept in check? Not if he has a Republican-controlled Congress.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaluach

So, basically, you're trolling.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
There is a word for the people who don't see the difference between Republicans and Democrats.

That word is "blind".

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by shaluach

So, basically, you're trolling.

No, Strang, I'm not. It's just in my time here I've seen a lot of people already who on various threads have been spouting pro-Romney or pro-Obama stuff. I must say I'm actually kind of shocked to see that stuff on a website such as ATS.

So, no, I'm not trolling. I merely posted this picture for the people who don't buy into the two party system.

My apologies if I came across as trolling. Next time, though, could you ASK if that was my intention rather than accusing me? Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join