It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blocks from Giza pyramid, found to be manmade

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Originally posted by Hanslune
This report is 5 years old, at this time no evidence has been found for 'concrete', jus good old limestone.

But if the "reconstituted limestone" is visually or texturally indistinguishable from naturally occurring limestone ? Only extensive testing would be able to discern the difference. And of course, virtually ALL leading "egyptologists", without performing any such testing, will swear to the fact that the pyramid blocks simply MUST have been laboriously carved in limestone quarries before transporting to the construction site ... because they're "experts" in their field and naturally know best !

Have you even BOTHERED to read Davidovit's scientific explanation as to how the limestone was crushed at the quarries ... then transported to the site where it was re-constituted (with hardners, etc) back into virtually indistinguishable limestone blocks ?
Have you even BOTHERED to watch any of his video's where he physically MAKES such artificial limestone blocks and shows in detail the steps needed ?

Edgar Cayce said the stone was transported in connection with water..but not by boat he said:
it was made to float like a boat...which in his day ment displacement..suspension
hmmm

16. (Q) How was this particular Great Pyramid of Gizeh built?
(A) By the use of those forces in nature as make for iron to swim. Stone floats in the air in the same manner. .

www.world-mysteries.com...

Travertine and tufa are crystalline deposits that form from the evaporation of dissolved calcium carbonate in caverns or hot springs.
www.ehow.com...
edit on 12-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I believe humans alone made these, and to suggest that they had some form of future technology is a slap in the face to their modern day relatives. Is it so hard to believe that we may not be the most advanced civilization, and that the Egyptians were far ahead of their time? If anything I would be happy to find out that humans completed something so special by themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

reply to post by tauristercus

looking for it myself here ya go ..

direct link to mp3

traffic.libsyn.com...

page

blog.joerogan.net...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Limestone concrete

Excellent read! Thank you!

Ro

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

F&S for the OP, quite interesting indeed. It would seem that this discovery fits quite well with the construction methods described by "RA" in the "Law Of One" series. According to RA, the great pyramid was constructed with thought out of "everlasting rock."

www.lawofone.info...

3.8 Questioner: How were the blocks moved?
Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rockness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to a cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

3.11 Questioner: Was the pyramid then built by the mutual action of many of your people?
Ra: I am Ra. The pyramids which we thought/built were constructed from thought-forms created by our social memory complex.

3.12 Questioner: Then the rock was created in place rather than moved from some place else? Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. We built with everlasting rock the Great Pyramid, as you call it. Other of the pyramids were built with stone moved from one place to another.

3.13 Questioner: What is everlasting rock?
Ra: I am Ra. If you can understand the concept of thought-forms you will realize that the thought-form is more regular in its distortion than the energy fields created by the materials in the rock which has been created through thought-form from thought to finite energy and beingness in your, shall we say, distorted reflection of the level of the thought-form.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by buster2010

But wouldn't this greatly extend the time in which they said they built pyramids? Seeing how they had to let the stones cure before using them for building. You don't just pour it and then you can just take the form away.

Incorrect the base of the pyramid is massive! If you formed these blocks in a clockwise direction by the time you get back to the starting point to start the next level those blocks would have fully cured in the hot Egyptian Sun. You would then continue the construction of the next level in the same direction, basically the blocks would be hardening as your building. It could take more then a year to even form the first course of blocks for the base of the pyramid

Obviously as you go up the pyramid the time needed to complete the circuit would be less due to the shape of the pyramid, you might actually have to slow down to allow for hardening of the blocks as you reach the top

You don't build blocks as they dry. In your way of building the blocks would crumble under their own weight. How fast do you think a block weighing tons would take to cure? Just because it is in the desert it doesn't mean it will cure in just a couple of hours.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Maybe the little pails we see everyone holding in the heiroglyphs is holding"magic water"that allows sand to be turned into a manufactured stone,maybe they sang to their blocks and used music to transform the sand into stone.

They didnt pour all of the massive blocks we see all over the world in other places.Interesting theory though.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Looks like a good idea, definitely something to think about.

Out wait a second....
www.geopolymer.org...

The source is a pseudo-scientific organization that calls itself an "institute" without having any educational credentials? And their only product is this crappy polymer? AND they've been doing this for 6 years and have yet to gain any attention from the scientific community?

I hate to break this to you, but your 4 minute documentary is actually a vaguely-disguised 4 minute commercial.

Just check their site out, it's as plain as day.

PS - We knew what adobe was since the dawn of civilization. We also know adobe doesn't last 4,000 years. And no, the Egyptians didn't have polymers made of synthetic chemical compositions.
edit on 12-6-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Also

Joseph Davidovits, the inventor and developer of geopolymerization, coined the term “geopolymer” in 1978 to classify the newly discovered geosynthesis that produces inorganic polymeric materials now used for a number of industrial applications. If you want updated information, get the recently published book Geopolymer Chemistry & Applications. Go to the Geopolymer Shop. You may also go to the Geopolymer Library and download several papers

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You don't build blocks as they dry. In your way of building the blocks would crumble under their own weight. How fast do you think a block weighing tons would take to cure? Just because it is in the desert it doesn't mean it will cure in just a couple of hours.

Who said anything about hours, we are talking month to years to complete each level of the pyramid. If you started forming the blocks at the base of this pyramid in a clockwise direction by the time you get back to the first block you cast over a year could have passes...again not hours, we are talking about months and years!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The pyramids were built after a major disaster to withstand a future disaster they were predicting. The pyramids are arks. Maybe egyptologists mistranslted the statement 'afterlife' which could of just meant after the disaster, the flood or something catastrophic. The pyramid also came equipped with a disassembled ship and the right atmospheres and temperatures to preserve food, records, and humans.

The pyramids around the world are flood and earthquake proof as the proof is that they stand today after hundreds of storms, floods and earthquakes throughout the millennias.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
I believe humans alone made these, and to suggest that they had some form of future technology is a slap in the face to their modern day relatives. Is it so hard to believe that we may not be the most advanced civilization, and that the Egyptians were far ahead of their time? If anything I would be happy to find out that humans completed something so special by themselves.

"To suggest that they had some form of future technology is a slap in the face of their modern day relatives."

"Is it so hard to believe that we may not be the most advanced civilization, and that the Egyptians were far ahead of their time?"

Pick one. You can't have both.

"If anything I would be happy to find out that humans complete something so special by themselves."

Why? Hubris.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by LUXUS

This wouldn't be surprising to me.
Just because Hawas says it's so doesn't mean it's true.

Much of Egyption history probably needs to be rewritten.
edit on 11-6-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

No doubt.. I'd never even considered the possibility that the Egyptians were the first to invent cement .. essentially .. it makes a lot more sense!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
We know what the people who worked there ate,what they wore,and what conditions they physically lived with mediclly but we cant figure out how they built the structures???

This is obvioulsly a suppression of information,it is not possible for us to not see how they did this.

I grew up without the internet,and would have died not haveing any clue about the true form and function of the pyramids,the information that was available throughout my life was controlled and censored,this means my children wouldnt have me to give them a true solid base for their reality and they would be as vulnerable as me to suppression of information they have a birthright to.

Today anyone can log on and see that the pyramids are a power generator or a pump or a combonation of both,it is obvious.

Its like the twin towers on 911---the engineers refused to go quietly into the night and banded together to tell their truth,do we all understand what that means??These fine men and women HAD TO BAND TOGETHER TO SIMPLY TELL THE TRUTH.What were they banding together to protect themselves from???What could be so powerful that these educated professional people felt the need to seek security in overwhelming numbers??What power could reach out and cause them so much concern that they would do that??

Why is humanity in every educated corner of our world doing the same thing today---banding together like a bunch of little groups of sheep trying to all stay safe from the wolf,or like little schools of fish all worried into swarming balls,broken away from each other as our main school is split into pieces by SOMETHING.

The pyramids are not a mystery,and I have read internet articles and watched videos by people who have passed along that information that we are just "finding"now,this data was available in some cases for hundreds and thousands of years. But data has been SUPPRESSED by someone,and it has forever damaged humanitys progress.

Maybe the blocks were poured,maybe they were quarried,but dont you see the real issue here??For christ-sakes there is not room for negotiation on any issue ,ever,there is only compromise of what is right,only right and wrong exist,only complete and incomplete.

So someone tell me how we can have two schools of thought here??Seriously---there is only one answer so lets find it and make it known.And if we cant do that lets find out who or what is preventing us from doing so and lets change the dynamic.

we can only have one right or complete answer to these questions,there are NOT an infinate number of possibilities we are working within the confines of natural science and NOT mathematics,we use mathematics to document natural science and make it understandable,we can use math to calculate how these things were done by numbering and then eliminateing the FINITE natural states of matter we know about and their ability to be utilised in specific ways This gives us a map if you will.

So why doesnt someone smarter than me just figure it out already??Oooops I forgot,we already HAVE figured out most of these things,but SOMEONE or SOMETHING is SUPPRESSING the information,so really we all have a common problem and it isnt wasteing any more resources re-solveing mysteries ,we just need to find out who or what is dumbing us down and change the dynamic.

The question of the pyramids has ALREADY been answered,we just need to eliminate the dynamic that is hideing the answers from us and preventing us from creating a GLOBALand accurate data base that we can all TRUST.

We are better served removeing the veil,because all the answers are stacked up waiting to fall into our laps.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I want PROOF before I give up my belief that they built these from solid stone.

Are we sure this isnt some kind of debunking trick?

Well given the fact these stones are in fact structurally different and they were able to replicate something very similar in structure.. seems to be heavy on the side of it being true.. I find it unlikely that tons of slaves built ramps and lugged those stones up.. I also don't buy that aliens built them.. This is the first theory that actually makes good sense to me.. and it's so simple! that's the best part, it's not some amazing technology.. it's simple ingenuity, so much so that most overlooked it ..

It makes a ton more sense that they would travel to a quarry, cut out some limestone and smash it up, transfer it that way since it would no longer be award or in solid chunks weighing tons.. then combine the limestone with a binding agent in a mold .. We use this technology today for plaster and cement .. it's been used for thousands of users to make mud structures.. so why not?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
reply to post by LUXUS

And no, the Egyptians didn't have polymers made of synthetic chemical compositions.

And where did you get the idea that anyone preposed modern polymers were used?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Who said anything about hours, we are talking month to years to complete each level of the pyramid. If you started forming the blocks at the base of this pyramid in a clockwise direction by the time you get back to the first block you cast over a year could have passes...again not hours, we are talking about months and years!

Right ... you could pour all the blocks for the base of the pyramid and let them cure over time much faster than you could go cut a block from the quarry and have thousands of slaves lug it across the desert into position.. You don't have to pour a single block at a time.. only a single level/layer at a time..

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
reply to post by LUXUS

And no, the Egyptians didn't have polymers made of synthetic chemical compositions.

And where did you get the idea that anyone preposed modern polymers were used?

Exactly.. he said he used earthen ingredients that were available to the egyptians at the time the pyramids were built.. it's basically combining a clay material with the limestone and water to create a "geopolymer" .. in other words it's entirely natural and everything is right there.. they didn't even have to crush the limestone.. it's loose, you just combine the naturally occurring ingredients with water into the mold..

To say they weren't smart enough to come up with this on their own would be a bit insulting given all they've done.. and like I said, similar things have been done on smaller scale throughout history .. not necessarily with limestone.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
We know what the people who worked there ate,what they wore,and what conditions they physically lived with mediclly but we cant figure out how they built the structures???

This is obvioulsly a suppression of information,it is not possible for us to not see how they did this.

I asked earlier when the pyramid builders got the millions and millions of stone from, where was the quarry and I got no answers. Can someone point out on google earth and explain how far, where and how the blocks came to the Gizeh location?
edit on 12-6-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by one4all

I asked earlier when the pyramid biolders got the millions and millions of stone from, where was the quarry and I got no answers. Can someone point out on google earth and explain how far, where and how the blocks came to the Gizeh location?

At least in this video's explanation ( which I tend to think is highly plausible ) .. they used bits of limestone that are found around the site.. no need to crush it or go pull it from a quarry because it's all around in smaller pieces.. that is mixed with the clay and the third ingredient ( which I forget now ) .. also found in the area.. add water and pour into the mold.. he also said in France's climate it would take 3 months for the blocks to cure.. we could assume that time would be much less in Egypt ( even back then I would imagine ) .. that means they could literally have three to four block layers completed in a single year without having to lug a single stone..

There are 210 layers of stone .. so in France's climate it would be 70 years to complete .. in Egypt that time would probably be much less .. ( 210 layers with 3 months to cure each layer comes to 70 years ) .. I'm also not including the fact that the process of building takes less time as you go up since there are fewer and fewer blocks.
edit on 6/12/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join