It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blocks from Giza pyramid, found to be manmade

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Well the reason why i am leaning towards what Stitchin says is because he is the only one that taking into account that we are finding large underground cities that rival our old BCE companions.. no, these cities are just as great if not greater. Not to mention these huge monuments they were able to erect and countless tales from different cultures that involves sky beings.

Even the native americans have a tall about how they smoked out and killed tall white skinned red haired giants, just like the mummies they kept recovering. I found it.. disturbing that one of these beings where mentioned in old greek writing. It makes me think that all of this info is purposely being hidden away.

Back to Stitchin, his time frame might be off however, heh.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Hanslune

this was AFTER the flood and doesn't imply there were no other civilizations. prior to the flood civilizations were spreading all over the place.

"Moreover, even the single sentence in Ashurbanipal's inscription was full of scientific dynamite. He not only confirmed that there had been a Deluge; he stated that his tutoring by the God of Scribes included the understanding of pre-Diluvial inscriptions, "the enigmatic words in the stone carvings from the days before the Deluge." It could only mean that even before the Deluge there had been scribes and stone carvers, languages and writing— that there had been a civilization in the remote days before the Deluge!

It was traumatic enough to have realized that the roots of our modern western civilization go back not to Greece and Judea of the first millennium B.C., and not to Assyria and Babylonia of the second millennium B.C., and not even Egypt of the third millennium B.C. —but to Sumer of the fourth millennium B.C. Now, scientific credibility had to be stretched even farther back, to what even the Sumerians considered "the olden days" —to an enigmatic era "before the Deluge."

No deluge, the longer you hold to that long discredited concept the harder you will have making any sense of the world, lol

The Sumer was the first civilization was known well before Sitchin. You also seem to be confusing several real floods that occurred in Mesopotamia in ancient times and make believing that they were the same as the world wide non-existent biblical flood

Inscriptions

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Well the reason why i am leaning towards what Stitchin says is because he is the only one that taking into account that we are finding large underground cities that rival our old BCE companions.. no, these cities are just as great if not greater.

We are? Where are these now?

Not to mention these huge monuments they were able to erect and countless tales from different cultures that involves sky beings.

Earth gods and water gods too, mankind invented lots of gods to explain the world around them

Even the native americans have a tall about how they smoked out and killed tall white skinned red haired giants, just like the mummies they kept recovering. I found it.. disturbing that one of these beings where mentioned in old greek writing. It makes me think that all of this info is purposely being hidden away.

Back to Stitchin, his time frame might be off however, heh.

Off, of course he 'off' he made the whole thing up based on his poor understanding of the archaeological record and a 'free-spirited' translation of language he couldn't read....

<< 15  16  17   >>

join