It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Walters Attacked by Andrea Peyser For Her interview with Assad,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ny

Last week, Walters was revealed as having developed a serious girl crush on Sheherazad “Sherry” Jaafari, top press aide to Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad and daughter to the Syrian ambassador to the United Nations.

At 22, she could be Babs’ granddaughter. In a move that could have grave international repercussions, Walters traded on her reputation to help the gal, who affectionately calls Babs “my adopted mother.

And yes the commentators on the comment section are Reagen republicans. This is the lowest form of journalism this isn't journalism but attack journalism. And over what? over Barbara Walters interview with Assad.

Andrea Peyser is a Republican commentator on CNN.

It begs the question: Why is Walters free to pollute the air waves?

Late last year, Jaafari arranged for Walters to land an exclusive interview with the murderous mongrel Assad. Barbara should have thanked her new BFF with flowers.

Here's she is attacking her.

Walters performed her Jaafari-planned interview with Assad last December. In it, he brazenly denied ordering bloody crackdowns on his people, including the massacre of women and children. More than 9,000 have died. j

“I told her that was a serious conflict of interest and that we would not hire her,” a shame-faced Walters said last week. That did not stop her from personally contacting Jonathan Wald, executive producer for CNN’s “Piers Morgan Tonight” — and son of former ABC News chief Richard Wald — to pressure him to take Jaafari on. She was too hot to handle, but continued to feed from Barbara’s trough.

And now the reactions from the republicans.

What did anyone expect from a liberal fool. I'd like to say she's senile but WA WA has been this way since the Bolsheviks were financed from the liberal commies on the upper east side of Manhattan.

Hey Barabara***** Did you ask Assad about how he murdered American hero/war correspondant Marie Colvin while she was in Syria and he targeted her cell phone signal to drop the bomb on her head? Did you ask him that Babs, the New Yorker, Colvin?

I guess Lenny missed the news story on how the rebels almost set u a death trap for a correspondent? wehile either way this article with the comment section tells me how much FOX news is brainwashing them.

Republicans showing there side and that is they just love wars. Well not all of them do but a majority do.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The idiot andrea is afraid that the Assad interview will undermine their propaganda attempt and war-making efforts.

new topics

join