It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is in complete silence (EOW SHTF thread)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here we are in june, and the world is in complete silence. Although, average issues, M.e, mexico, Stock market issues are all common topics there seems to be a hole of silence right now. I know summer is upon us, but major news have been slim as well.

I find it very interesting, this season (summer) should bring some focus on some issues. I was wondering what people think about this abrupt silence lately... Is it just me? or what,... is this a rant?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Does seem like maybe a calm before the storm type of silence ..
there is lots going on,, but the MSM is not allowed to report it, Black outs.

They can only distract us with Justin beaverand lady GagGag crap.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbarker
Does seem like maybe a calm before the storm type of silence ..
there is lots going on,, but the MSM is not allowed to report it, Black outs.

They can only distract us with Justin beaverand lady GagGag crap.

just want a general consensus instead of, "oh its summer!"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
As much as many people hate it...FOX cable news is doing a pretty good job of showing Obama, and his administration, for what they really are. It's about the only MSM I'll watch. They do seem to dislike Obama, which is fine by me....

They are gnawing like a dog on a bone, the Holder Fast and Furious fiasco. And, also not letting slip into obscurity the leaks of classified info from the White House. There are threads on these subjects on ATS.

I'm waiting for the UFO video that can't be debunked. And Atlantis to be found.

Des

edit on 11-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hi,

Summer is a distraction for most people that is definitely true, but i don't think there is a 'conspiracy of silence' on conspiracies at the moment.

From my side of things, i see the contrary happening. From Drones in the skies and the Power Elite to the increasing Police State and Big Brother, i find people are starting to get it. They better get it soon, we've been telling them for years.

I find it very interesting, this season (summer) should bring some focus on some issues....

Just curious, what are the issues you think will get focus this summer?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
As much as many people hate it...FOX cable news is doing a pretty good job of showing Obama, and his administration, for what they really are.

Hi Des

DId they always do that or is it only because he's nearing the end of his term?

The BBC do the same over hear. When a party is going out the msm turn on them. Gives the illusion they're on our side.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Well they said everything would blow up in May...
And about 3 times a year before that for who knows how long.
I guess someone will eventually be right by accident, but I predict nothing more than the slow destruction of environment and the human condition that is the plague of modern society.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
many people are too busy packing their things and trying to get out of here before July 8.

honestly, there is nothing to talk about; everyone knows the time and temperature, no small talk...its all about getting out.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Everyone's on vacation and busy with graduations and the like. In a couple of weeks, everything will ramp up again.
It always does.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The PTB hate making insane decisions against its people during the summer months? They generally like to wait until winter.. People are less likely to band together in massive organized groups...

Just a guess.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by Destinyone
As much as many people hate it...FOX cable news is doing a pretty good job of showing Obama, and his administration, for what they really are.

Hi Des

DId they always do that or is it only because he's nearing the end of his term?

The BBC do the same over hear. When a party is going out the msm turn on them. Gives the illusion they're on our side.

No, they've really ramped it up the past 5 or so months. They are on the solid attack now. Because I don't care for what the Obama administration has implemented towards the loss of our Constitutional rights, I agree with their all-out exposure of what he stands for. Plus, Obama has point blank declared war on FOX News.

But, what do I know. I'm just a red blooded, gun totin', little old American Lady in the mountains....

Des

edit on 11-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
many people are too busy packing their things and trying to get out of here before July 8.

honestly, there is nothing to talk about; everyone knows the time and temperature, no small talk...its all about getting out.

I've been out of country.....what is the significance of July 8th?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well the sky sounds have gone shhhhhhh
The earth quakes seem to have eased
No ones gone 'postal' in stan
Ron paul's steadily dropping off the board
And the Martin/Zimmerman thing , that's gone quiet too
To be honest I don't have a clue what's going on with that, consider ats as my only source of news

There's just nothing getting a majority interest
And after the Martin/Zimmerman event and it's racial backlash, maybe the good old PTB decided to not risk enflaming an already electric populous ?

But then maybe all those things were deliberately 'inoculating' us
Creating a peak of hysteria to 'come down from'
Where as the possible hysteria of the financial crisis, certainly not as high a peak, but over a much longer scale could cause long term damage.

But NC's top tips
It's the calm before

Sorry if that's a bit out there lol
As I said ATS is my only news
edit on 11-6-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

edit on 11-6-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jdb51

that's the first day when people being somewhere they don't belong will not be tolerated.

i just figure some people are concentrating on getting somewhere safe (where they belong); while others are preparing their weapons and ammunition to deal with the hard headed.

either way, everyone is too busy for small talk right about now.

the dumpster in the alley has been overflowing every week for the last month or so with people tossing out furniture and cleaning up their apartments; and getting out without too much trouble.

new topics

top topics

join