It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China will Decimate the US Naval Fleet

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJonah
reply to post by Jay-morris

meh, in their defence, I'm American and I can hardly tolerage myself a majority of the time. But what people need to understand is the American People have been completely indoctorined with this way of thinking. If anything we're just guilty of being sheep...

Its not just america. Most of the population have been brainwashed
to look at their governments as mini gods, and to be patriotic to your
country, so that governments can get away with pretty much anything.

Look, even on this thread you have people saying "let them try and attack us"
and rubbish like that, when instead they should be opening their eyes to the
BS that is happening all around us.

It annoys the hell out of me that people just cant see!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by Citybig

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Most Americans respect Britain.. we have a history together. Lots of rivalry but still we are and probably always will be connected. Our education system sucks, yes.. but only for those who do not want to learn and feel as though dropping out in the answer.

Most Britons hate America. We do NOT have a history together. You are one nation and we are another. You need to get a new language going because we are sick to death of you speaking ours. You do not deserve to use our Language. It's not just your education system that sucks, every single god damned aspect of your country sucks.

edit on 12-6-2012 by Citybig because: (no reason given)

What rubbish! How can you say most britains hate america.
Do you know most of the british people? Lol

I hate this primitive way of thinking. How can people say they
hate americans, or any country for that matter, when they don't
even know them.

People like this are clearly brainwashed to look at a country
as a collective (borg) Its so sad!

So, by your logic, the US and Britain don't like each other because they don't know every persons stance on the subject.

Here in Ireland the Youth are becoming Americanized and only think of the USA as the best thing ever whereas the older generations and even people as young as 20 hate the US. We (I have met thousands of people in my life at political debates and the pub) who hate the USA simply because your solutions to the problem is 'bomb it' or 'you are just jealous'. We truly find you as idiots and arrogant pricks.
It isn't the people we hate but what the USA stands for, I.e. The hypocrisy of supporting dictatorships in the Mid East and Africa and then 'bringing Democracy' to regimes that oppose you.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Far from it.... Germany have spoke about returning to the Deutsche Mark, they wouldn't go hungry. While the euro collapsed and died they would simply revert to the Mark such is the power and wealth of German manufacturing.

also ...ps edit: Germany provide the bang for the bombs, they are more prepared than the rest of the world thinks they are. The birth place of Anti-missile Missile tech isn't it

edit on 12-6-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

By my logic, i cant say i hate americans, because i don't
know all americans. By your logic, i should hate the northern
Irish people because they are all IRA or hate the chinese people
because some of them eat dog, or kill animals in bad ways for
medicine.

Im sorry, my mind does not work like that! I have not been conditioned
to look at other countries as a collective, and not full of individual people
with their own minds, personalities and thoughts.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Guys, did any of you see Battleship and how the Navy kicked the advanced Alien's arises...come on China and Russia who again...China/Russia would not last a day...

This is a stupid thread, the only superpower in the world that has actually been at war for more than the last 10 years is going to get beat by a China fleet that has never seen a day of war and Russia's rusting fleet and obese soldiers...hahaha... US has logistics down to a science and practical experience...

Again a very silly thread...

Sniper

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0317
Guys, did any of you see Battleship and how the Navy kicked the advanced Alien's arises...come on China and Russia who again...China/Russia would not last a day...

This is a stupid thread, the only superpower in the world that has actually been at war for more than the last 10 years is going to get beat by a China fleet that has never seen a day of war and Russia's rusting fleet and obese soldiers...hahaha... US has logistics down to a science and practical experience...

Again a very silly thread...

Sniper

This post proves my point. Why are people arguing
about who would win, when they should be questioning
their governments. They really have conditioned most
of the population with their BS.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

This is a stupid thread, the only superpower in the world that has actually been at war for more than the last 10 years
reply to post by marinesniper0317

Ahh, superpower? heat-ray? Ice-breath?

10 years losing the taste for illegal war that benefits only the financiers.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Really? Not sure how believable this is but everyone has the right to an opinion. I know visions are not always correct on numbers since we have more carriers and destroyers that is predicted in this vision. So, he is already wrong. But, lets just say he is correct but was wrong with the correct amount of carriers and destroyers. Then, the only thing that I can think of that is taking out our ships will be extraterrestrial.

Anyone else think any country on our planet is capable of wiping out the American Navy is straight up crazy. I understand that there is a lot of countries that hate USA. I understand that there are a lot of people that despise this country. But, nobody says or does anything because it will be over for them.

So, even though there is a lot of hate for America. We still run things. Yes, we do have some goons in our military. But, they don't represent our country as a hole. You might hate our country but remember we are the leading force that is protecting this world.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

Nobody can match the Brits for arrogance! Not even Americans.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
China is rising. The US Air Force is being put out of business, they are buying no new fighters and have not for many years. The JSF does not work and cannot be fixed. The US will have to depend on the US Navy and Marines for air power. Since China and the US each have enough nuclear weapons to destroy the world many times, they will not fight each other. Conventional weapons are mainly useful for attempting to create colonies, such as the failed attempt in Iraq. Note, the primary ally who was willing to fight and die with US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan was the UK. A sad loss, stupid oligarchs and war criminals rule both countries.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Way to rebuke your own logic.
You didn't even do it right. Better luck next time my friend.

Yea, conditioned... Because I believe the sh1t that Obama and Clinton spout. I have said before and I will say again.
I hold nothing against the average Joe who works in the States except the fact he supports a corrupted government that has shown time and time again to be the worlds biggest hypocrites and scum.
When I say 'Americans' (and so does most people) I am referring to your bloody government. If the US just kept it's nose out of other nations sh1te I wouldn't care about you but the fact is that the US acts as the worlds policeman and decides to murder, rape and pillage whoever it likes but condems a country that even says something against it. And you guys wonder why the world doesn't like you.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by DevilJonah

And on the first subject of China being the only nation without a waiver....lets face it, China will not cut or even deminish any ties with Iran...so what happens when the deadline is reached and China refuses? What will the US do then? How much MORE damage will it cause to China US relations if we attempt to somehow punish them for their stance with Iran?

Maybe this is how Obama plans on accomplishing two things at once:

1) Raise the cost of living in America
2) Increase employment in America.

By making it more difficult for companies to do business with China, and an increasingly unstable Global environment, companies will be more inclined to return to America for manufacturing needs. With tighter regulations and increased employment cost's, goods and services will also increase in price.

If they keep housing, food and energy prices stable, the economy could prosper. It would just mean the end of gluttonous consumption of goods, and a more realistic outlook towards commodities and personnel purchases.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Some people really fear a war with china huh?

The US has spent the past decade hardening it's troops overseas...the Chinese have attacked a few unarmed Tibetans. Sorta like saying an mma fighter vs a factory worker.

I'm just not buying all this china/ww3 crap. It's suicide for china and not profitable for the US.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I found this site very interesting. GlobalFirepower.Com. If the #'s are correct, than I say they haven't got a shot in hell.

I understand they have a HUGE army, but they still need to be transported here. As far as the #'s are concerned...we have air and sea superiority which trumps them Unless they plan on swimmming over here.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 12/6/2012 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
As i have stated before folks are just making China out to be the next boogey-man so the US can continue its crazy defense capabilities.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Once we landed on the shores of China, those Chinese people would welcome us as liberators. Uh-ya.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Obviously you don't know # about naval warfare and are making a sensational thread title to get flags and stars.
2nd line
3rd line - you thread troll

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I've been trying to group together the powers for the coming conflict, but maybe I'm just missing where Germany fits in to the whole thing. Seems to me that they've been relatively quiet when it comes to all that's happening.

I want to use the letter after E then follow it by three blanks to China.Lets just wait for them to go to far in" their" South China Sea.Then we freeze all their assets in the U.S including Bonds.Then we officaly recognize Taiwan.There goes the National Debt and we call a bullies bluff.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono

Obviously you don't know # about naval warfare and are making a sensational thread title to get flags and stars.
2nd line
3rd line - you thread troll

The Navy trains regularly for multiple incoming vampires (missiles).We have cruisers that can take out 50 plus.Then destroyers and many other support vessels.They will all take a missile before it hits a carrier if they can.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join