It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO-NWO Warning,..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRemorse762

Okay, I just watched that. For anyone just reading this, the 9-11-01/like scene is around 40:47 near the very end of the vid.

Thats just amazing, No.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRemorse762

I am going to watch the whole thing now. The comments seem to suggest it is loaded with masonic symbols ect... I also wanted to know if anyone has seen anything about the cycle of time and how all the calenders fit into a gear that drives a gear that is 5000 sumthin years in rotation. I stumbled upon it and it talked about the compression of history leading to the end. It talked about how it restarts but tics a bigger gear we cant see yet so on so forth... It talked about how lifetimes will be lived in a day.... I always get lost in my rants but... what if that can be attributed to the communtication we all have and the sharing of information the lightspeed of war now a days ect...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

@39.30 when they are trying to get the plane back... I am making these connections now btw.. If you look at how difficult it is to fly a plane that size and how the "terroist" only had minimal training in smaller planes ect, we have all heard this argument. well, if you look at how the planes hit in spots that had a light just befor impact then its safe to say they were suppose to hit there. example the illuminati card (terrorist nuke) it is exploded in the same place as in real life. Back to the terroist, they were linked to cia or are said to be "like all conspiracy" idk. If I wanted to set someone up I would let them think one thing and force another. They couldnt control the plane in the yt vid so that led me to think "well, could the terroist?"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by slapmyface

I watched a show on the history channel acouple of years ago-it was on endtime prophecies & 1 was an American-Indian prophecy called The Quickening-it went on to say that as a society we would advance so much we basically couldn't keep up with ourselves, we accelerate all aspects in our lives with our technology-information,travel -everything gets faster as we become more impatient -they basically said it would be our downfall if we couldn't slow down the cogs on the wheel.Unsure if that is anything to do with what you were saying but it was pretty interesting considering the way we're going

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

There are other Hollywood 'precognitons' of 9-11, and a thread here, was made about that, last July 26. Here is that thread. Check out the vid in the Opening Post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It gets better as it goes along.
Is it all a coincidence, or a message to us? Lllllllots of Illuminati symbols in each image. Thats a whole lot of coincidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenskye

Its cool to know that they did that on the history ch, because I saw this on you tube and it was completely unrelated to religion and is based on math and how all the religious calanders and myan 2012 thing connect like gears in a machine very similar to the history ch thing you explaned.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I read the bible "not religious" in the bible threw out the new testament but mostly in the beggining it talks about blind seeing or jesus made the blind see. illuminati-illumination all seeing eye ect.. well in daniel 12;1-13 it give numbers such as when A occurs it will be 3.657 years "the bible says a time time and a half time ect well I got the numbers based on that" if you read it talks about what seems to be todays times, and the anti christ or bad guy. I took obamas inauguration date january 20. 2009 and added 3.534 years and got 7-2X-12 as the date. I left the exact day as a variable. On 7-20-12 its the ramadon "a jewish thing" Look it up yourself to understand the importance of it. A lot of things happen during these ramadon's, holocaust is one. I got 3.534 as well and added that up from the same 1-20-09 and got the date of Nato summit. All this befor the nato summit so I didnt think much of it. I am sure a lot happend we dont know of yet during that time, just like the olympics will prove no doubt.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenskye

I watched a show on the history channel acouple of years ago-it was on endtime prophecies & 1 was an American-Indian prophecy called The Quickening-it went on to say that as a society we would advance so much we basically couldn't keep up with ourselves, we accelerate all aspects in our lives with our technology-information,travel -everything gets faster as we become more impatient -they basically said it would be our downfall if we couldn't slow down the cogs on the wheel.Unsure if that is anything to do with what you were saying but it was pretty interesting considering the way we're going

That sounds simular to a book I read 30 years ago called FutureShock by Alvin Toffler. I don`t remember any of the details but it sounds generally the same as what he was saying in the book.the book was written in the early 1970`s.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You posters are reminding me of the Transhumanism issue. Which actually, is relevent to my opening post. The global elites are all agaga (lady gaga,) with making The Borg a reality. They desire merging people into exotic tech, into an immortality of humanity-obsolescence. Would I like my consciousness to be in a Barby body of titanium bones, diamond teeth, and a super computer brain? I absolutely would. Hands down. But those compulsive controllers, spiritually (evil) impelled....to control, also have on their agenda, Hive Mind. No freedom and beauty, in that technodystopia, if someone; can help it.
So within the scientific religion called Ufology, I listen to it's Preachers trouble over the seeming inevitability to this kind of evolution, yet they wake up every day and look forward to making others know about the "extraterrestrial biological entities" and how we can finally have 'Contact' After Disclosure' with them.

Here's a good vid I found of someone's take on Transhumanism.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Has anyone seen John Carter? I saw it for the first time last night and was blown away by it. The idea of it. It is a disney production.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by slapmyface

Has anyone seen John Carter? I saw it for the first time last night and was blown away by it. The idea of it. It is a disney production.

I din't see it but from the previews it looked like an anunaki(sp?) based movie. Do explain please.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I haven't seen "John Carter".
Here is a story from InfoWars, and for those reading this who might feel hostile toward Alex Jones, I would only say, don't be lazy, and click on his Bilderberg PDF links, because those are important, and were not invented by Jones, but rather, they are the PTB's own words.
This is relevent to my opening post.

Exclusive: Bilderberg 1966 Data Dump – The War on Nationalism Exposed

www.infowars.com...

In the days following coverage of the 2012 Bilderberg meeting in Chantilly, Virginia, Infowars began exposing a series of leaked documents marked “strictly confidential” and “not for publication” exposing details from inside past Bilderberg meetings– namely the Wiesbaden, Germany conference that took place during March 1966.
Our on-air coverage exposed the Bilderberg-centered globalists’ deep-seated hatred for nationalism and, of course, their long-term vision to steer the world towards global government. In 1966, these larger goals hinged around two key agenda items, as set by Bilderberg’s founder and then chairman, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands. As the documents below make clear, the first item dealt with reorganizing NATO, while the second dealt with coordinating world economic development, particularly between the industrial world and the developing world.

EDIT TO AD: a very long time ago, NATO -used- to mean, National Alliance Treaty Organization. Methinks they need to change their name to devil alliance organization. Go look and see what they did to Moamar Qaddafi, only for trying to make his own people prosperous, and country independent. It made me weep.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRemorse762

Originally posted by slapmyface

I din't see it but from the previews it looked like an anunaki(sp?) based movie. Do explain please.

it starts with some back story on john who is a civil war soldier and john stummbles upon a man/god in a cave of gold and kills him and is teleported to marz where he meets friends and can jump real high but the idea was that these gods/men dont die from age and they get bored so they run the universe or our galaxy at least "idk" well john is from earth so on mars he becomes super human brain and all. He falls in love with the princess of the good guys and has to defeat the bad guys who are controlled by the god/men who quote "picks the dumb brutes because they are easier to control. He fights the bad guys and the man/god. The good guys win. what I got from it was that the gods are just really smart and have the ability to live forever. It was centered around the "9th ray"as they called it and this 9th ray could do anything. Oh the reason the gods stepped in at mars is because the princess discovered the 9th ray. Then the gods had to "set them back". The movie is ancient aliens with a love story.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I just got back from watching Prometheus and that movie is hollywood Ancient aliens. Anyone else seen it?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
the populace is beyond stupid and deserves whatever is coming to them.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Just going to watch "John Carter", thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluewave36
the populace is beyond stupid and deserves whatever is coming to them.

lol. I kinda agree with you there.

The time has come for the smart to rise and not get sucked into the stupidity and gullibility of those who refuse to use their brains. Let them be the fodder for their masters if they do not resist.

Personally, I cannot afford to waste my spare energy on those who refuse to evolve for anything but self benefit and refuse to take responsibility or accountability for their positions in life.

Cruel to be kind.....but I WILL be there for those who wish to wake up and realise the power they actually have and just what it/they are capable of.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join