It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBC staff: Opposition to Obama is racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Im sorry 5% is really really low. I read an article awhile ago which I will link at the end of this, about a study done about race. Children were asked do your parents like black people, 14% of the kids said no. This was in Texas, but still, this was out of hundreds of families. I don't think the percentage would drop much from state to state.

Article

edit on 13-6-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I have been opposed to every single president since JFK. Not until Barak Obama became president was I accused of RACISM for it.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Aight. Black people have been hit hard. I should say that obama took racial relations back a few decades, just as the masters under the carpet intended. A lot of people like to latch on to the symptom, any symptom, of 'my disease'.

'My doctor told me...'.

'Freedom Disability' ect....

This is a symptom of organized, premeditated planning. D-uh. One can scarcely see it, because it's like a cloud of gas. The cloud began on day 1, I'll not pretend otherwise. Face it. Andre 3000 is fearful that there'll be lynch mobs if whitey (Paul) gets in.

Either way, we get bush mark V, no way around it.

I've nearly concluded that the powers should not be allowed to pass the baton, this time, no matter how much it seems we need constructive returns to our roots. Barry should have to keep it in his hands, and just keep running. I'm in no mood to be placated by a skin tone change with the same new world corporate order at the helm. Things are going so badly for the world power's plans to be as one. I'm not sure they have a place to land, at his point, anywhere, not even here. If they give us romney, it will improve morale, just like barry was supposed to do. We, as resistance, will lose momentum.

I guess I'm speaking to the guys who count the votes. Either way, you guys are done. Choose carefully, guys. I got you covered. I'm on to you, aight?

Do I think he's legitimate? No. See? I'm not racist. Now do I get my card.

It would be best if we hold fire to the guys behind this farce. A party change gets them off the hook, allowing just a little precious time for some quick legislative moves. I'm for the upsetting of their cart. Neither 'party' means a thing, except more of the same. They must be seen for what they are, and this is the best path to keeping our attention on the disease, not the symptoms.

www.vivelohoy.com...

Note small yearbook photo...very hard to find. Who's got an electron microscope?

edit on 6-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2012 by davidmann because: qualified not the same as legitimate

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join