It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBC staff: Opposition to Obama is racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Does racism still exist? Yes, of course it does...But we need to stop playing the race card every time a person dares to disagree with Obama or farts in the wrong direction....

One of the things that irritates me about trotting out the race card over everything is that it takes away from actual instances of racism.

I rarely fart in the right direction. Uh oh.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I wonder if we can make it a hate crime to falsely accuse people of racism.

Or is that racist?

Dang it, I did it again.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well,I voted his behind into office and I intend to vote it out
this november. The color of his skin had nothing to do with
my decision,it was the color of his political views that did.
Don't get me wrong,I love the color red...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

One of the things that irritates me about trotting out the race card over everything is that it takes away from actual instances of racism.

Exactly right. That is what it does, it takes away and distracts from the real instances of racism, where we should be focusing our attention. Playing the race card every time some one says something you disagree with, is only going to allow the actual instances of racism to continue. Why? Because we are too busy dealing with the moron screaming about racism because some one dared to have an opinion of their own.

I thought something smelled fishy....

Get it? Cat? Cat's eat fish? Meh...Shutting up.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Let's start with some accuracy...

CBC staff: Opposition to Obama is racist

does not equal

She said that "a lot" of conservative opposition is racially-charged, citing the use of the word "cool" in an attack ad launched by Karl Rove's Crossroads GPS superPAC.

I would agree with her that "a lot" of conservative opposition to Obama is racially charged...but not all, and she did not say "all" as the headline infers.

There is a litany of racial and outright indisputable racist garbage that has been said by conservatives over the past year...

Let me know if anyone wants a list...

Here is what she said...

"There's an ad, talking about [how] the president is too cool, [asking] is he too cool? And there's this music that reminds me of, you know, some of the blaxploitation films from the 70s playing in the background, him with his sunglasses," Rye said

And here is the Crossroads ad...judge for yourself..

Edit: BTW

Politifact
FALSE: American Crossroads ad says 85 percent of recent college grads are moving in with Mom and Dad...why am I not suprised?

www.politifact.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
With genetic engineering we might be able to end racism.

Just think of it, with genetic engineering we might be able to choose the color of our skin, or just get rid of different colors altogether and make the human race one color.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by Domo1

What about the black and white bunnies? lol. but back on topic

I see something like this playing out, November elections Romney wins, But wait obama throws a tantrum and gets the votes recounted and with big bonuses will pay to sneak in more votes to ensure him another four years.

That only works if your last name is Bush.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

That only works if you kneel to TPTB.
Fixed it for you.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Good Topic.

I think what the Congressional Black Caucus just did was a classic Marxist / Saul Alinsky trick.

They are accusing and blaming everybody else of what they themselves are guilty of.

Standard Operating Procedure from their hidden unpublished manuals.

This will now cost the Obama Campaign at least 20,000 votes.

Good work. Thanks for the memories !!

btw, the scuttlebutt is that Valerie Jarrett is booking TV and lecture time for herself and the Obamas.
All starting February 1st next year (the leaks from the White House will come soon)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Does racism still exist? Yes, of course it does...But we need to stop playing the race card every time a person dares to disagree with Obama or farts in the wrong direction....

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
But Obama is white

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Here she is talking about the commercial
edit on 11-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Realistically of course some opposition to Obama is because he is multi-racial. But he just sucks as a president, and that is the main reason.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

So opposition to obama is racist, huh? Well, then call me a racist. This is getting so far beyond stupid it's not funny.
If this garbage is starting again, what will happen if IF obama doesn't get re-elected? I see ugly and obama not being man enough to admit he lost fair and square.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Okay, then. If we follow this logic, can we then conclude that Obama has been perpetuating the racial stereotypes with his shenanigans? Was it his idea to slow jam the news or was that Fallon being racist? Is it just me, or was the whole slow jam thing a bit too reminiscent of the presidents speech in Idiocracy? Well, not exactly, no, but certainly a step in that direction.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Having somebody say things like this makes me want to be rabidly anti-Obama just so somebody can call me a racist, and I can argue back that if they're voting for Obama just because of his race, then that makes them racist, too.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I would be proud to be labeled as a racist if it means opposing Obama. I would even go buy a shirt with a big scarlet "R" and wear the scarlet letter with pride.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

In other words, he commits the same atrocity as GWBush did to "win" the election?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Can't wait for a latino prez.

We have b*aners cards!!

Coming from a place where racism is almost non-existant, a lot of people in the U.S. need to grow the hell up already. It's getting ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The man is a racist himself! I learned that from listening to him read his own book! He is an African racist who needs to be punted home because he sure as hell doesn't talk like an American-born black man. All the things he's said, are just despicable and offensive toward whites. It's like he's written a "black version" of Huckleberry Finn. The only reason he gets away with it, is because he's black!

This isn't even the worst of it. Just like Bush, he is guilty of worse crimes, like having blood on his hands.

I'm white but I've dated black people. I was mostly on the fence about Mr. O until I heard what he said in his book, and from the compilations from videos regarding the book. He is a racist, and I hope he never sees another term! I say that, but the next guy may be even worse, but either way, we have no choice! The stupid herdspeople will ruin our elections every time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join