It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens among us.. and my insight on rising cancer rates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I had an epiphany the other day..

I figured if cancer rates are rising so fast..

Could it be that it is because there are more Aliens among us than previously believed?

Here is my thought:

It is known that pretty much anything that is from space becomes highly irradiated. Is it not possible that Aliens walking among us could be highly irradiated as well? I mean we know cell phones and suck emit low level and non-lethal doses of radiation.

Lets say there is an Alien (That looks similar to us) is walking around New York. Is it possible that this irradiated Alien could harm others around them? Thus, causing cancer spikes..

Your thoughts..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

Could it be that it is because there are more Aliens among us than previously believed?

Isn't it more likely that the amount of Dioxins in our atmosphere and chemical additives in our food coupled with fat lazy people are a more likely reason for rising Cancer rates ..... why blame ET for a problem of our own making

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
ALiens?

I would more inclined to blame fukushima. THis is merely preparation for the contamination that has been caused and the huge numbers of cancers that will appear in the next few decades.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Good point..

But I was blaming ETs per-say .. I was just pointing out that stuff from space is highly irradiated..and that wouldnt the Alien them self be highly irradiated.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Anything is possible, but one might consider more mundane reasons before going to the outer edges of plausibility. Check the ingredients list on anything you buy in the grocery store. Unless you buy it in the produce, meat, or fresh bakery section, it is full of preservatives and chemicals. Even produce is generally sprayed with pesticides (unless organic). Just something to consider.
The growth of population requires more energy use and production of materials which will result in more emissions, etc. (And I say that as a supporter of fossil fuels).
For another interesting theory on the rise of cancer from the mid-20th century forward, check out the hypothesis put out by Edward Haslam (author of "Dr. Mary's Monkey"). It involves the JFK assassination, secret technology, the biological poisoning of the entire baby boom generation, and more, but it's still a bit more plausible than "aliens among us." Just my opinion, though.
doctormarysmonkey.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I read the other day that since the 40's breast cancer rates have been on the rise..same years as deodorant started to become popular..hummmm?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

post by LeoStarchild
I was just pointing out that stuff from space is highly irradiated..and that wouldnt the Alien them self be highly irradiated.

Indeed it is but if an Alien has the capability to travel light years to get here I'm sure they would be able to shield themselves from radioactive contamination .
I'd say there is far more space dust falling on earth (40,000 tonnes per year est ) than there are Aliens visiting our planet , maybe that's another contributing factor .

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
ALiens?

I would more inclined to blame fukushima. THis is merely preparation for the contamination that has been caused and the huge numbers of cancers that will appear in the next few decades.

Fukushima is a drop in the ocean compared to chemicals in our clothes, foods and other items in our daily lives.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Cancer comes from a weakening of our immune system or the immune system not being triggered on a regular basis to fight it. People don't like to eat things that give them a histamine reaction and many foods have histamine blockers in them so people don't show signs of sickness. It is the fear of a customer getting sick and ruining your business that causes food suppliers to add immune system blockers to their food. Immune system blockers and antihistamines are somewhat the same things. When I was young everyone at one time or another spoke of food bothering them. You rarely hear much of that anymore. Normally if you eat too much of one thing it upsets your stomach. Not anymore. Staying away from foods we don't like is another problem. Sometimes we don't like them because of Histamine reactions which in turn trigger the body to fight cancer. B12 causes a histamine reaction which gives us energy, so do most B vitamins. Minerals are antihistamines but necessary for life.

You don't need aliens to have an increase in cancer rates, you need the new Western diet void of the foods our parents used to eat. There was little waste years ago in most households and less obesity. You can't eat the cream of the crop with all sorts of food chemistry changes and expect to stay healthy. Slow change over many generations is needed. We are only animals after all, not gods.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Find the excuse in humanity, not in the brave scientists from other dimensional realms.

NO they are not toxic, just observing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Fukushima is the reason, and they intend to depopulate the northern hemisphere with this.

Japan - Urgent Warning - Fukushima Situation...

There is a thread on this today, and its everything I've thought all along. However, the danger inherent in reactor 4, has already been done by all the other reactors melting down, especially number 3. Its already at the level that 4 would pose. 3 was Mox. And the estimate of over 11 000 spent fuel rods for the entire facility was conservative at best, their admitted amount, whereas in reality, they were doing this for decades and all their spent fuel rods were there, as they are in all other plants, so the reality would have been more like over 100 000 spent fuel rods by other people's math, and at that rate, we're already in the most dire straights you can imagine.

20 000 in North America have already died and this is just the beginning, but the levels of radiation pumping out is off the record, and not measurable.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There are some unusual correlations
wiki

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Rising cancer rates couldn't be because we have had awful nutrition for a couple generations and its getting worse....

NAH BRAH

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
ALiens?

Fukushima is a drop in the ocean compared to chemicals in our clothes, foods and other items in our daily lives.

yea, you're right.

i should probably be more worried about aliens than the state of the fukushima plant.

silly me.
edit on 12-6-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Maybe it was the Aliens that put all the chemicals in the food, clothes, and soaps. No wait, it was the idiots that live on this planet.

new topics

top topics

join