It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA - London 2012 - Bluebeam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by Numbers33four

Tell that to the Amish communities.

And no one ate anyone during Katrina.(second line).

You obviously know nothing about the Amish but what you see on TV. Why don't you google it when you are done living in unreality. And you so have a point on Katrina. People were so wonderful to each other. Totally makes your point.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Destruction of OP's fantasy in 3, 2, 1...

www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.policeone.com...
abcnews.go.com...

It goes on and on just as if they were average human beings

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Ya know, I was originally thinking Blue Beam could be a reality. Heck, I even thought some of these conspiracies with the 2012 Olympics could be tied in. Then, I had a thought. The federal government can't do the following:

1: Secure the borders.
2: Fund proper equipment for the troops they've sent off to war.
3: Keep massive potholes from forming in the roads.
4: Balance a check book.
5: Keep the post office open.
6: Replace the Space Shuttle.

At this point, I got to thinking. If they can't even do these simple things, how in the world are they going to develop, implement, and pull off a massive holographic display of an alien invasion? Answer: They won't, they can't, period.

Small potatoes bro. Why would they waste time and energy on little things like what you listed when they have bigger agendas to worry about?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

Do you mean Tupac? The rapper? That's entirely different than staging an alien invasion. Granted, the alien invasion would be much more entertaining.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Small potatoes bro. Why would they waste time and energy on little things like what you listed when they have bigger agendas to worry about?

Probably because "they" would gain much more by skimming money off of all those projects, vs. staging an alien invasion, which will lead to panic, market crashes, and general mayhem. Unless "they" are running put options on all the markets, "they" won't gain anything but anarchy.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
TBH I'm sick of hearing of all this "Ohh UFO's are gonna show up at the Olympics!" utter uber-w**k!

For starters...WHO even WATCHES the Olympics? I don't, and most people I know could care less about what happens. What day is supposed to be the big viewing of project blue beam? Will it be the 100m Sprint, the Javelin, or during the Pole Vault? How would they know when a majority viewing audience is available to perform the magic?

They'd be much better off putting on a show during the Euro 2012 Finals, which using a logical explanation should draw a bigger 'potential' world-wide audience due to the fact everyone is tuning in to watch one sport....football!

I'll happily eat humble pie if i'm wrong here, but other then the odd Zion symbolism here and there, nothing will be on show!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I was expecting something to happen at the Super Bowl. A lot of people watch that. It was in my city the last time too.

Would have been quite a show.

But, alas. Nothing happened.

As usual

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There are no conspiracies, only plans. The parts of the plans we are privy to are not the entire plan. Example, a Russian scientist determined that the stock market pattern, when taken as a whole, is a 100 year plan. Folks in 1990, look for patterns in the years surrounding them or even decades, but folks rarely seek pattern connections well beyond what they believe to be the limit.

The Olympics. I believe the Olympics resurfaced in order for this London Olympics to be had. In others words, all the others were part of the entire pattern, the pattern isn't one game, or a couple of games, but the entire set of games leading up to this one: the final focal point of the imagery.

The context we can see is relative to a few recent games, video and memory give us access to that, but i think the story, like a very long 100 year novel, has reached the last pages. The Olympics are the only no disaster event that gets a whole lot of eyes focused on it, in fact the buildup over the years has put it in our focus to make this the most "watched" and short of a president dying, or war, which only garners a few eyes after the fact, this will be seen by many: in real time.

I'm not a symbol decoder, but my guess is what is contained will tell us a lot about where we are headed. Alien landing, could be the clues will be in there, though it won't be a bluebeam, I think the time for that was last year in Sept and was abandoned.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Sometimes i just feel like crying when the Olympic games has become a conspiracy, seems there is a conspiracy in just about everything these days it all just get to much sometimes, personally i think mentally ill & unstable & people should not be aloud access to the internet.. When nothing happens "again" i'm going to spend every day of the games finding these BS illuminati games youtube conspiracy videos trolling them all,

I'm with you there

Apparently Nelly Furtado is in on it all as well!!

I swear sometimes people were not this paranoid and superstitious in 1012...... never mind 2012!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by Numbers33four

Tell that to the Amish communities.

And no one ate anyone during Katrina.(second line).

I never realized that civility was limited to not eating someone.
Thx

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Read his post again.
Cannibalistic is defined as: characteristic of cannibals or exhibiting cannibalism; "cannibalistic behavior". Meaning, we would be reduced to eating each other without technology.

You see, the way he worded his posts is to say that technology is the savior of mankind and that is what I was arguing against. Technology seems great, but the sad truth is, technology is one of the major influences in our fall from grace. The Amish understand this, and that is why they use very little technology.

Image a world with or without technology. In either world, people try to kill each other for resources - so technology doesn't solve anything. I personally feel that it makes life worse, because it separates us from God.

I think he is the kind of person who thinks technology and science will save us, but I have already went through all that in my mind and have concluded that tech can't save us from a finite universe. So, the only options are do whatever you want or put your faith in God. The choice is yours.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

number 1, No i do not live under a rock, i am just new to this website and the things discussed here.
number 2. I just found out what Blue Beam is and WOW interesting.
It says that step 2 is earthqakes in key locations and new archiological finds. Add that to all the 2012 consperiacy talk and i think i will go, get my teddy bear and hid under the bed till 2013. Thanks for opening my eyes to this stuff. I think.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

I made a thread about all this a couple months ago... do a search before you aim for the stars

London 2012

(from my original thread)
www.youtube.com...

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

are you seriosu? "who even watches the olympics?" ... how about EVERY COUNTRY WITH A TELEVISION SET. Genious... speak for yourself. Its the biggest stage on Earth, nothing is bigger then this. What other time besides World wars do all countries come together ??

Stupidiest thing I've read today ..

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

blog.nielsen.com...

These are the U.S. television ratings for the 2008 Olympics. Just under 28 million people in the U.S. watched the games on TV.

Not sure how that compares to other countries, but 28 million is less than 10 percent of the U.S. For the supposed "biggest event" in the world, not a lot of Americans really cared.

For a comparison:

Nearly four times as many people watched the Super Bowl that year.

I know the Super Bowl is a bigger deal for us here in the U.S. but just making a comparison.

Thanks
FM

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flowmaster05

blog.nielsen.com...

These are the U.S. television ratings for the 2008 Olympics. Just under 28 million people in the U.S. watched the games on TV.

Not sure how that compares to other countries, but 28 million is less than 10 percent of the U.S. For the supposed "biggest event" in the world, not a lot of Americans really cared.

For a comparison:

I know the Super Bowl is a bigger deal for us here in the U.S. but just making a comparison.

Thanks
FM

I'm just sorry this one has to be my first post here...

using the same site you did:
blog.nielsen.com...
70% of the global population watched it, I'd say that's a fair share...

But let's say you're one of those (like me) that don't watch the games. I'm pretty sure at one point you'll check the news on TV, or a newspaper, or online. Every single news agency in the world will be focused on the games, so if anything does happen (and honestly, I'm one of those that are skeptic about it (on this site! Imagine that!)) you're bound to find out in a matter of minutes,
edit on 17-7-2012 by Kharybdis because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by Kharybdis because: spelling

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flowmaster05

blog.nielsen.com...

For a comparison:

Thanks
FM

AMERICA IS NOT THE ONLY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET. PEOPLE GO TO THE GAMES YOU MENTAL... THATS WHY THERE ISNT AS MUCH TV VIEWERS... WHY ARE PEOPLE GETTING SO DUMBED DOWN ??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm aware of that. That's why I said

Not sure how that compares to other countries

Now if you see the post directly after mine, that poster provided evidence to the contrary of my post, using the same source I used. Only he/she did it in a respectful way.

So, was the personal attack necessary?

Heaven forbid I disagree with someone on ATS

edit on 7/21/2012 by Flowmaster05 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join