It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA - London 2012 - Bluebeam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
In the summer of 1984 in the ‘City of Angels’ (LA), the closing ceremony was being held for the summer Olympics.

As is already established; the Olympics tend to hold esoteric rituals.

But this one... My oh my...

Full Clip:

Short Clip:

Summary:

“During the closing ceremony of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games a 'spaceship' suspended by aircraft cables from a Bell 214 helicopter landed in the Olympic arena. A six fingered seven feet eight inches alien then emerged from the smoke to greet the crowd. This event was preceded by a poetry reading of the Greek poet Pindar. The whole event was very surreal and symbolic.”

Apparently, there have been numerous attempts to obtain information regarding this event. I came across a webpage a while back were someone had sent an email to the Olympic committee but was told that they were not allowed information as they were not officially part of their organisation.

What are your opinions on this event? I for one think it’s very strange, but just another esoteric ceremony of theirs. Even possibly a ‘test’ on the public to verify their reactions for a possible future event...

Rick Clay Exposed the 2012 London Olympics NWO agenda & then had commited suicide (as told by the media). You can check out his stuff on youtube. Some very intersting information.

Below is a promotional video of the London 2012 Olympics. Ive tried to find another video which may be a little more clear in terms of video quality but this seems to be the only video I could find? The video unsuprisingly is full of subliminal and esoteric messages. UFO's flying all over the show - CGI

Question is, What do aliens have to do with the olympics?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If there is an alien invasion it will be a false flag and an excuse to round up people for their safety to protect them from the aliens.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ya know, I was originally thinking Blue Beam could be a reality. Heck, I even thought some of these conspiracies with the 2012 Olympics could be tied in. Then, I had a thought. The federal government can't do the following:

1: Secure the borders.
2: Fund proper equipment for the troops they've sent off to war.
3: Keep massive potholes from forming in the roads.
4: Balance a check book.
5: Keep the post office open.
6: Replace the Space Shuttle.

At this point, I got to thinking. If they can't even do these simple things, how in the world are they going to develop, implement, and pull off a massive holographic display of an alien invasion? Answer: They won't, they can't, period.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Ya know, I was originally thinking Blue Beam could be a reality. Heck, I even thought some of these conspiracies with the 2012 Olympics could be tied in. Then, I had a thought. The federal government can't do the following:

4: Balance a check book. 5: Keep the post office open.

At this point, I got to thinking. If they can't even do these simple things, how in the world are they going to develop, implement, and pull off a massive holographic display of an alien invasion? Answer: They won't, they can't, period.

But they managed to pull of a false flag right? look at 911.. Hologram or not, false flag within the nation, in fornt of the entire world.

Maybe the alien invasion wont be holographic.

It could possibly be tech which has not been acknowledged by the mass public.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The Mystery Schools call it 'Magic', an 'Illusion'.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I thought it was strange that they had a lazer show right when it landed. Listen to the sound effects and music, it sounds like a star wars lazer gun fight. Before he tells the people to turn on the lights he says something along the lines of lets get this magic started.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

You are confusing can't with won't. Then you are not asking yourself WHY they won't. Why won't they secure the borders? Why send ill-equipped soldiers to fight in a god forsaken wasteland? Why run up continuously larger deficits? Why hold back on space exploration, or at least official space exploration anyway. Ask those questions and pursue the answers.
The other two are both union issues at least as much as they are government issues.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

well I agree with you ,however the US isn't putting this on, and so I remain on orange alert for the London Olympics... I'm not freaking out or anything if it does happen I'll just be all 'see ,I expected that"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Your missing a HUGE part of the picture. Their is a Government with in our Government. Who says that they want to
"
6: Replace the Space Shuttle."

They have a plan and what seems like incompetents is really a illusion. George W Bush was not that dumb, he was a actor.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Lol , oh they could do all those things. But how do any of the things you listed advance the agenda?

1) Secure the borders.; Keeping the public arguing over it is much more effective.
2) Troop Equipment.; Troops cost less than the equipment.
3) Potholes.; A local problem
4) Balance a check book.; The banks run the world.
5) Post Office.; e-mail and teleconferencing and electronic bill pay killed the Post Office
6) Space Shuttle.; The time of "Public space travel " has begun, and they still run missions, one just came back that was in orbit for over a year.

The unknown "satellites" that are always going up plus the haze created by chemtrailing the planet gives the "screen". Im not saying that Bluebeam is gonna happen, but to say it cant happen is just self inflicted blindness.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sometimes i just feel like crying when the Olympic games has become a conspiracy, seems there is a conspiracy in just about everything these days it all just get to much sometimes, personally i think mentally ill & unstable & people should not be aloud access to the internet..

When nothing happens "again" i'm going to spend every day of the games finding these BS illuminati games youtube conspiracy videos trolling them all,

edit on 11-6-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I still think it's bogus. It's fun and all to think "what if" in regards to this, but I honestly think I have better odds of being bitten by a great white shark on my way home from work today...in Colorado. I don't think any government is competent enough to pull something like that off. It would be cool from a technological standpoint if they could pull it off though. I'll be watching, but methinks I'm going to be very disappointed.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Sometimes i just feel like crying when the Olympic games has become a conspiracy, seems there is a conspiracy in just about everything these days it all just get to much sometimes, personally i think mentally ill & unstable & people should not be aloud access to the internet..

Everything has become a conspiracy.

Everything has to be thought as a conspiracy

Its the only way we can keep up with the powers that be.

You do not have to question anything you dont want to.

But from what I have learned - "Question Everything".

edit on 11-6-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

The then aliens walk out of the ship and stand infront of a large "Obelisk"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

I notice the metal beams were dinosaurs - they were kind of bone like and they were used for structure.
That could mean dinosuars were made into bones (killed) in order to build structure for humans (human society).

And the spectator seats were ufos.
Spectators being aliens and they were watching human's do human stuff.

I guess it could possibly mean the dinosaurs were killed, so humans could become a society - which is what aliens wanted to watch.

In short: we exist as we do because aliens wanted to watch us.

eta:
It looks like there are doves that become computers that become humans.
This could mean we were peaceful and innocent until we become techno savvy. Once we became techno savvy we became like aliens and we began to desire to watch as well.

The flags could be false flags as others have mentioned..
and that could mean everything is not as we think.

edit again:
It is almost as if it is the telling of human history from the perspective of aliens.

edit on 11-6-2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The hard core surrounds itself with a soft shell of incompetence. Look at what this government has done. Do not believe that incompetence is all there is. It is a psyop.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
This could mean we were peaceful and innocent until we become techno savvy.

When have human beings ever been anything but brutal animals? Answer: never. It is the technology that allows people to live in a false shell of civility where they never have to know what cannabilistic killers they hide within themselves. But when an event like Katrina wipes away veil of technological comfort the facade of politeness goes with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Oddly enough I thought of this alien"Olympics" connection as well...in the movie "Contact"...the first radio waves sent out from out planet into space were those of Hitlers speech declaring the first Olympics of the new era "open"...

It would be within the realm of possibility that the "Olympics" and our 4 year cycle of them would be of anniversary type importance and relevance if they ever did wish to make contact. Or at least this is a logic that people can and will follow easily.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

one word...TUPOC

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Tell that to the Amish communities.

And no one ate anyone during Katrina.(second line).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join