It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his Daughter: (Stand Your Ground will win-again)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 11-6-2012 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I don't blame the man for killing the guy who was molesting his child. It's easy for people to say they wouldn't do the same thing in his shoes when it's most likely a lie. Rage is a terrifying thing, especially when you think your baby is being hurt. This should be a lesson to present day child molesters and future child molesters...don't screw with nature and don't screw with people's kids because they will kill you if they get their hands on you.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
To me this is classic, self defense of your daughter, with his bare hands, and obviously being human, which is the laws are created and to serve, he did so with emotion, which could have been anger or fear. But they would have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was intentional homicide and not rescuing.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this: it goes to what has been on my mind of late.

The police can't prevent a crime, neither can our system of justice. Victims of these sort of crimes ( in this case, a girl, AND her family) should be allowed to administer justice on the spot, as in this scenario. To have to rely on our current system of justice is to endure years of pain, along with the possibility of no punishment for the criminal.

OK? He reacted reasonably given the situation. The bad man is gone. He will no longer be able to harm the defenseless. Justice was served. It was justified homicide so far as I am concerned.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

I am a strong supporter of Chemical Castration.... Go ahead, start bashing that....

Chemical castration just as disgusting of a idea then raping a 4 year old.

But because your on the side of good its ok. Lets hope if this ever comes back that the people in charge aren't corrupt....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

I am a strong supporter of Chemical Castration.... Go ahead, start bashing that....

But because your on the side of good its ok. Lets hope if this ever comes back that the people in charge aren't corrupt....

I agree, it is a waste, and it can be reversed, why not just go for the good old-fashioned kind of castration and make sure it is permanent that way!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
As a Father of a 2 year old daughter. I would snap, upon walking in on someone molesting my daughter no matter who the person is. By snap, I mean I would be consumed with rage so bad that I wouldn't stop smashing in the person head even if my knuckles were bleeding and all smashed up, up until the life is literally drained out of him and dead.

I don't blame the Father for what he did. I'd say, good riddence to the molester. I hope this Father get's aquitted, not only because the molester deserved to die and be rid of this world but also because it's not the Fathers fault. Can you imagine the pshychological thoughts that would go through your mind just seeing you're daughter being molested by someone? I can, and it's insanity.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
No loss of tears from me for the deceased pervert.Just glad the cops didn't file charges against the father.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
yeh no need for sick minds like that to be left in existence, even locking them away forever their thought patterns affect the collective. its good the man was freed from such a dysfunctional brain

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by anon72

How do we know it wasnt the father sexually abusing his daughter and he got caught?

Just murder the witness and claim self defence. After witnessing this i doubt she will ever try to tell anyone.

Ok. there's playing devil's advocate and then there is just nonsense.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Not enough information but....

Look at all the posters jumping to conclusion "omg a little girl, omg a molester, omg hero father, kill the bad guy"..

It could be, Dead man + Father > argue, argue elevates > fight breaks out > father uses excess force, accidentally kills him > uses daughter and molestation as cover?

wow, you guys are easy to manipulate.

I agree with what you said and was just about to post the same thing.

These types of situations get to people's emotions and it makes them auto-rage without thinking. It's way to early and we don't know anything yet. The accused is not even named at this point and we do not know his past besides this:

The alleged abuser was known for his horse-grooming abilities, Harmon said. Source

Doesn't tell us much.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Sometimes things like this really are that cut-and-dry. Lavaca County's, where this happened, county seat is Hallettsville. It's a dot on a map. These are country people we're talking about and, for the most part, they like to keep things simple and clear. That's good. Chances are very good that the investigation is going to come back saying pretty much what the father said and no charges will be brought against him. That's also good. The father was in the right and I would've done the same. Any father who loves his children would've done the same too.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
He didn't mean to kill him I hope he can find peace with what he did even if it was justified.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Go Dad!!!!

I'm often depressed, looking around me, seeing how spineless people have become. But this guy inspires me, he is a badass. Always be willing to kill someone if they're doing something like that to a loved one! I LOVE this story!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Good job dad.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by Bixxi3

I agree, it is a waste, and it can be reversed, why not just go for the good old-fashioned kind of castration and make sure it is permanent that way!

castration does not change the frame of mind of a child molester/nothing that I've read or seen proves other wise.now the 4 yr old has a very high chance of becoming a molester her self .as the same as child abuse.child abusers create child abusers. my references 13 yrs of doing foster care and working with in the foster system.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
He will need to go to court and he will be let off if the rape kit turned up evidence of the claim.

As the father of a little girl, I can tell you now if I saw anyone touching her inappropriately I would not care if I went to gaol forever – I would not stop until I killed you.

The instinct to protect your children (or die for them) is stronger than anything I have ever felt in my life (now 45yo)

Mickierocksman

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcatsrule

castration does not change the frame of mind of a child molester/nothing that I've read or seen proves other wise.now the 4 yr old has a very high chance of becoming a molester her self .as the same as child abuse.child abusers create child abusers. my references 13 yrs of doing foster care and working with in the foster system.

I don't believe a one-time instance of inappropriate touching creates a child molester. I think you are referring to sexual abuse in the home by the caretakers. A stranger doing something in an isolated incidence might create some fear and confusion, but it doesn't create another little child molester. In all likelihood this little girl had forgotten about the incident by the next day. She is only 4, and this was only a single incident that got abruptly cutoff. I think she'll be fine as long as her Daddy doesn't end up in jail.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Well, for me. GOOD RIDDENCE you sick bas...d! One thing for sure. That sicko won't be preying on any other innocent vicitms. Regardless if this was the first or last one.

That is my whole issue- the pedo's have no fear of the law or punishment. Rather Not Enough to make them stop doing that sicko behavior.

So, solution. Let the families of the victims have first choice as to how to deal Justice..... If they can't or won't then the Gov't can finish it.

Anyway, WAY TO GO DAD!!!

Why bother involving chemicals?
Go medieval on his sorry scrotum, with a rusty knife.
There is simply no room in the gene pool for paedophiles.

As a human I believe in justice and the right to law for all,
As a father my reaction would have been similar.

The correct method for this is a dull spoon.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I would have punched him in the jugular until I was sure he wasn't going to pull through. And at court I would make sure his family, if they were attending, knew exactly in graphic detail what he was doing to my little girl and whatever noises and bloodsplatter he spit up as his jugular was being crushed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join